Together Again

by Tiana Koopa

"I was only five when my parents got divorced. One day I went to the store with my mom and met two people that looked really familiar."

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7024118/1/Together-Again

Chapters: 1

Words: 509

Rated: Fiction K - Language: English - Genre: Family - Characters: Ludwig Von Koopa - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Together Again

Hi everyone. I had this idea last night and I couldn't get it out of my head. I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I only own my OCs!


Luke's P.O.V:

I was only five when my parents got divorced. I went to live with my mom and my sister went to live with my dad. I never got to see them again and I forgot about them.

The next day me and my mom went to the store. I was looking for a new video game. I finally found the game I was looking for.

"Yes! And it's the last one!" I said. I grabbed the game and started to look for my mom.

I was staring at my new game when I bumped into someone. It was a human girl with long blue hair, small Koopa horns, a blue shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. She looks really familiar.

"Sorry." I said as I helped her up.

"It's ok." She stared at me.

"Do I know you? You look really familiar." She said.

"I don't think so, but you look familiar too." I replied.

"My name's Jackie Von Koopa. Vhat's your's?" She asked me.

"My name's Lucas Von Koopa. Everyone calls me Luke." I said. Have I heared that name before?

"Are you sure ve never met before?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know." I replied. I stared at her.

"You almost look like my mom, but my mom doesn't have horns, she wears glasses, and she has black hair like me." I said.

"You look like my dad, but his hair is blue, he has a blue shell, and he doesn't wear glasses." Jackie replied.

"This is weird." We both said.

"Jackie!" I heared a voice call.

"Luke!" I heared my mom call. I looked behind Jackie and saw a Koopa with blue hair, a blue shell, Koopa horns, a tooth in the upper center of his mouth like me, and spiked metal cuffs. Do I know him?

"Jackie, I've been looking for y-" The Koopa looked at me and my mom.

"J-Jasmine?" He said.

"Ludwig!" My mom said. Ludwig. I've heared that name before.

"Daddy, who is she?" Jackie asked. Ludwig looked at my mom. She stared back at him. They sighed.

"Jackieā€¦ This is your mother." Ludwig said.

"What?" Me and Jackie said.

"I-If that's her mom, then she's my sister, and your my dad?" I asked.

"Yes." Ludwig replied. I can't believe it! They told us that they got divorced. My mom said I was too young to remember. How could I forget my own dad and sister?

My mon and dad started to talk to eachother again. Then one day, my mom and dad said that they were going to get married again. Jackie was really happy. I'm glad that we were going to be together again.


I think the story was ok. I hope you all liked it. Well, please review!

(back to chapter list)