The Crystal Kingdom

by Tiana Koopa

Bowser has tried to take over the Mushroom Kingdom many times, but each time has ended badly thanks to the Mario Bros. Feeling down, he doesn't know what to do anymore. After talking with his little sister, Bowser decides to take over a different kingdom.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14296303/1/The-Crystal-Kingdom

Chapters: 20

Words: 22599

Rated: Fiction K+ - Language: English - Genre: Adventure - Characters: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Bowser Jr. - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Visitors

Edit 11/12/23: Changed a few lines

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new story! Now, I've had this story idea ever since 2013 I believe. And recently I've slightly changed the plot for it. Even though it's a little different than what I originally planned back then, I hope you all enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Bowser Koopa, the King of Darkland, was sitting on his throne feeling a little down. He recently kidnapped Princess Peach, the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, hoping to take her kingdom for himself. Unfortunately, as usual, the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom stopped the king's plan and rescued the princess. Bowser felt himself getting angry as he thought about the plumbers. Mario and Luigi would always defeat him and ruin his plans. Sighing, he stared at a portrait of himself on the wall next to him.

Bowser thought about all of his plans over the years. He's kidnapped the princess numerous times, kidnapped Mario and Luigi, caused trouble for everyone when he wasn't invited on a cruise. He's even tried marrying the princess a couple of times. That last thought made Bowser cringe a bit. His wife, Clawdia Koopa, wasn't too happy about him wanting to marry Peach. Clawdia wanted to leave him, but each time Bowser convinced her to stay.

Bowser sighed again and shook his head. He wasn't sure what to do next. As he closed his eyes to think, his youngest son, Bowser jr, peeked inside of the throne room. He then ran inside and sat on his father's lap.

"Papa? You ok?" He asked. Bowser opened his eyes and smiled at his son.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about stuff, kiddo." Bowser said as he gave Junior a pat on the head.

"Are you still thinking about the Mushroom Kingdom?" Bowser jr asked. Bowser's smile fell slightly as he looked at him.

"Y-Yeah, I am." He sighed. Bowser jr grinned at him.

"Don't worry, Papa! Next time we'll stop those stupid plumbers and take over the Mushroom Kingdom! I know it!" Junior exclaimed. Hearing that made Bowser smile again.

"Haha yeah! You're right son!" Bowser replied. While the two talked, a Koopa Troopa entered the throne room.

"Um, Lord Bowser sir? You have two visitors." The Koopa Troopa said, making Bowser scowl.

"Ugh fine! Send them in!" Bowser groaned. The Koopa Troopa nodded and quickly left. Then, they saw two familiar Koopas at the entrance of the throne room. The older one looked to be a year younger than Bowser. She had her long red hair tied up in a ponytail with a black spiked band, a purple shell, glasses, and black spiked bands on her wrists and ankles.

The younger one seemed to be around Junior's age. She had two pink spiked bands that she used to put her short red hair into two twin tails, a green shell, black spiked bands on her wrists, and black boots. The two Koopas grinned at the King and Prince and ran towards them.

"Bowsie!" The two said in unison as they hugged them, making Bowser and Junior cringe at the nickname.

"Clawdeen! It's great to see ya, sis! What are you doing here?" Bowser asked as he let go of his younger sister. She adjusted her glasses and smiled.

"Talisa here wanted to see her uncle today." Clawdeen replied. Talisa let go of Junior and smiled at Bowser.

"Yeah! I missed you, Uncle Bowser!" Talisa said. Bowser smiled at her, picked her up, and hugged Talisa tightly.

"I missed you too, cutie. How's my favorite niece?" Bowser whispered that last part and winked at her, making Talisa giggle.

"I'm good." Talisa replied. Clawdeen gave Junior a kiss on the forehead.

"Now where are the rest of my niece and nephews?" Clawdeen asked.

"Out with their mother. Where are mine?" Bowser replied.

"At the castle with their dad." Clawdeen said.

"I heard those plumber guys took back the princess the other day. Are you ok?" Talisa asked her uncle.

"Don't worry, Talisa! Your uncle's feeling great!" Bowser grinned. Clawdeen frowned. She could tell that his grin was fake. She turned to the children and smiled.

"Junior? Can you take Talisa to your room for a minute? I wanna talk to your dad alone." She said.

"Aww. Really mom?" Talisa whined.

"Yes sweetie. Don't worry. It won't be long." Clawdeen said. Junior took Talisa's hand and they walked out of the throne room. Once the kids were gone, Clawdeen looked at her older brother.

"Bowser, I can tell you're not ok. Please, tell me what's wrong." Clawdeen said.

"What? Sis, I'm fine!" Bowser grinned again. Clawdeen put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at her older brother. Bowser's grin then fell. He sighed and looked away from her.

"Clawdeen… I don't know what to do. I feel like I've tried everything!" Bowser said.

"Bowser… Why don't you just stop trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom?" She asked, making Bowser quickly look back at her.

"What?! Why would I do that!?" Bowser exclaimed. Clawdeen walked closer to him.

"Well, it just seems to never work out for you." Clawdeen replied. The siblings were silent for a minute. Then, Clawdeen spoke again.

"Hey. Why not try taking over a different kingdom?" She suggested.

"A different kingdom?" Bowser repeated.

"Yeah! Maybe you'll have better luck. Maybe you could try taking over Sarasal-"

"No! Nope! I'd rather not deal with a certain loud princess!" Bowser stated, making Clawdeen chuckle softly. She started to think. What other kingdoms could Bowser take over? After thinking for a minute, one kingdom stuck out to her.

"How about the Crystal Kingdom?" Clawdeen suggested.

"The… Crystal Kingdom?" Bowser said.

"Yeah! I've seen pictures of it. It's very beautiful!" Clawdeen explained. Bowser thought about it for a moment.

"Well, I guess I could give it a shot. But…" Bowser trailed off.

"But?" Clawdeen repeated.

"Why don't you and your kids help me out this time?" Bowser suggested. Clawdeen's eyes widened.

"W-What?! Bowser, you know I don't really like fighting. And I don't want my children getting hurt." She said. Bowser put his arm around her and grinned.

"C'mon, sis! We'll all watch out for each other! Plus, I've seen some of your kids fight and they're amazing!" Bowser replied.

"Well," Clawdeen smiled softly, "I… I guess we could help out."

"Great! Bring all of the kids over tomorrow! We can discuss it more!" Bowser said.

"Alright Bowsie." Clawdeen giggled when she noticed Bowser's disgusted face after hearing that nickname again.


That's it for now everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! I'll try to work on the next one soon!

An Invitation

Edit 11/12/23: Fixed a typo, changed some lines, and added new lines

Hi guys! Here's the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The next day, Bowser and his family were in the great hall discussing his newest plan. Bowser's kids were on one side while Clawdeen's were on the other. Wendy grinned as she saw a photo of the Crystal Kingdom in her aunt's book.

"Wow! This place looks gorgeous! I bet it looks amazing in person! Oh, I'd love to go shopping there!" She said.

"Wendy, you can shop after we take the kingdom." Larry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Uncle Bowser, are you sure this will work?" Sandra, one of Clawdeen's daughters, asked.

"Of course it will, Sandra!" Bowser grinned.

"But… W-What if someone tries to fight back? What if the Marios are there?" She asked.

"What's wrong, Sandy? You scared?" Roy laughed, making his older cousin glare at him.

"No! I'm just saying! Plus, I'm not the best fighter.." She replied.

"Don't worry, Sandy! You and I can team up if someone tries to mess with us!" Lemmy smiled.

"And I doubt the Mario Bros will be there, but if they are, there's way more of us than them!" Bowser added.

"Yeah! Taking them down will be easy!" Alex, Sandra's younger sister, said. Sandra smiled at them.

"Alright."

"Y'know, Lemmy does have a point. Teaming up could work." Clawdeen said.

"Hmm," Bowser began to think, "Probably. We can give it a shot." Bowser then faced the children.

"Since Lemmy offered to help Sandra, Ludwig, you and Austin will be paired up." Bowser said, making Ludwig groan.

"Father, please let me team up with someone else!" Ludwig pleaded.

"Aw c'mon, cousin! We'll be a great team!" Austin grinned, making Ludwig roll his eyes. The oldest Koopaling sighed and shook his head.

"Just don't get on my nerves…" Ludwig mumbled.

"Roy, you're with Alex."

"Alright!" Roy and Alex said in unison as they gave a high five.

"Iggy, you're with Sharon."

"Heh, I guess that's cool." Sharon smirked.

"Wendy, you'll be teamed up with Ken." Bowser said.

"Ok!" Wendy smiled.

"Morton and Theodore will be paired up." Bowser replied.

"Aw man! I wanted to team up with Theo!" Larry said.

"Too bad! You'll be with John. And Junior, you'll be with Talisa."

"Cool! Don't worry Uncle Bowsie, I'll do my best!" Talisa grinned.


It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The citizens were out today shopping, relaxing, or playing. Mario and Luigi were in their kitchen finishing up their lunch. Princess Peach invited them and Princess Daisy over to her castle to have some tea and cake. After finishing their Mushroom Soup, Luigi washed the dishes and the brothers made their way to the castle.

As they arrived at the castle, Luigi noticed a Koopa Paratroopa near Peach's balcony.

"Hey. Isn't that Parakarry?" He asked. Mario looked up and smiled.

"It is!" The brothers waved to him. After noticing them, Parakarry smiled, waved back, and flew away.

"I guess the princess got some mail today." Mario said as they walked towards the door. When they walked inside, they saw Peach and Daisy walking down the stairs, the letter in Peach's hand.

"Hey guys!" Daisy greeted. She walked over to Luigi and hugged him, making Luigi's face turn pink.

"Hey there, princess! I see you got a letter." Mario said.

"Not just for me. Parakarry said it's for all of us." Peach replied.

"Really?" Mario asked. Peach opened the envelope and pulled out the letter. She then began to read it out loud to everyone.

"Dear Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom,

You and your friends, the Mario Brothers and Princess Daisy of Sarasaland, are invited to the Crystal Kingdom for my birthday party! There will be food, games, and other activities. I'll be very happy if you all could attend. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Sincerely,

Princess Krystal of the Crystal Kingdom"

"A party? Sounds fun!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Yeah! We should definitely go!" Mario added. Luigi nodded.

"I agree. Hmm. Now, what gift should we give her?" Peach wondered.

"Maybe we can think it over while having that tea and cake." Daisy replied.

"Haha ok! Let's go to the dining room." Peach folded the letter back into the envelope and headed towards the dining room, the others following after her.


I'll work on the next chapter hopefully Friday! I hope you liked this one :D

The Crystal Kingdom

Edit 11/12/23: Fixed some lines

Hi everyone! Here's chapter 3! I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Mario, Luigi, and the princesses picked out the perfect gifts for Princess Krystal. They couldn't wait to see her reaction! As it got closer to Krystal's birthday party, everyone was getting excited. They've never been to the Crystal Kingdom before, so they couldn't wait to see what it looked like. Everyone sat in the living room of Peach's castle as they talked about this different kingdom.

"I wonder what it looks like." Luigi said.

"Judging by the name, I bet there's lots of crystals there." Daisy replied.

"Hehe yeah. It must be very pretty." Mario added. He noticed Peach looking through the books on her bookshelf.

"Princess? What are you looking for?" He asked.

"Aha!" Peach grabbed a violet book and joined the others.

"I've never been to the Crystal Kingdom before, but there are photos of it in this book!" Peach said. She flipped through the pages until she found the section mentioning the kingdom. The other three gasped as they saw a photo of the town.

"I knew it! There are crystals in the kingdom!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Wow!" Mario said as he looked at a photo of the castle. Luigi read through the next page.

"Oh! This says that the crystals there can be used for healing." He said.

"So, they're magical?" Mario wondered.

"I guess so." Luigi shrugged. Peach picked up the book and flipped through the pages.

"Hmm. I don't see any mention of magic in here. Maybe we could ask Princess Krystal about it." Peach suggested. The others nodded, now more excited to visit.


The next day was Princess Krystal's birthday and everyone agreed to meet up at Peach's castle with their gifts. The Toads were getting the blimp ready for them to fly to the Crystal Kingdom. Peach and Daisy looked in the mirror to brush their hair and check their makeup. When everyone was ready, they grabbed their gifts and headed outside. They got inside of the blimp and sat down. Once the blimp took off, everyone looked out of the window to look at the beautiful view.

"Wow! Everything looks so tiny!" Daisy exclaimed. Peach looked out of the window and saw that they were passing by the Beanbean Kingdom.

"I wonder if Queen Bean and Prince Peasley were invited." Peach said.

"Me too." Mario replied.

"I think a lot of people from many kingdoms will be there. It'd be nice to meet other monarchs." Luigi smiled.

"You're right Weeg! We could make some new friends and help each other's kingdoms!" Daisy added. A few minutes later, Luigi yawned and fell asleep, making the others chuckle.

"Well, I guess we should all rest until we get there." Peach said.


Luigi woke up an hour later, yawned, and stretched his arms. He looked out of the window and saw that they were passing another kingdom. Then, he saw something shining in the distance.

"Hm?" As the blimp got closer and closer, he realized that they finally made it.

"Guys! We're here!" He cheered. The others looked out of the window and gasped. They were in the Crystal Kingdom.

"Oh my gosh!" Peach grinned. The blimp soon landed and they grabbed their gifts. As they walked out of the blimp, they were greeted by a small Toad girl with long brown hair, a light blue cap, blue vest, a light blue dress, and brown shoes.

"Hello! You must be Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, and the Mario Brothers!" The Toad girl smiled.

"Yep! That's us!" Daisy replied. The Toad then curtsied.

"My name is Melody. I'm one of Princess Krystal's servants. The princess asked me to bring you guys to the castle." Melody said.

"Wonderful! Lead the way, Melody." Peach smiled at her. Melody smiled back and began walking towards the town. The others looked around in amazement. Along with the many crystals around the town, the homes and buildings looked even more amazing in person!

All of the citizens outside were very happy to celebrate their princess's birthday. There were many humans, Toads, Yoshis, and even Shy Guys that lived here. Children were playing, people were shopping, and others were having conversations. As they got closer to the castle, they saw many monarchs talking to each other. Some they recognized, while others were new faces. The monarchs smiled and waved to them as they walked passed and entered the castle.

Melody giggled as she heard them gasping in amazement at the castle's interior. She lead them through a hall until they made it to the throne room, but stopped. They saw a prince with blonde hair and wearing a gold crown with blue jewels, blue shirt, brown belt, white pants, and brown shoes. His back was facing them and they saw that he was talking to someone.

"Princess, I know it's not time to give you your gifts yet, but I really wanted you to open mine first." He said. He handed the princess a small box. She ripped off the wrapping paper, opened the box, and gasped softly. Inside was a pair of round, light blue earrings.

"Oh my gosh!" The princess smiled.

"I heard you misplaced your old pair, so I thought the perfect gift was a new set." He smiled back.

"Thank you so much, Sterling! I love them!" The princess sat the box down on a nearby table and put the earrings on.

"How do they look?" She asked.

"Beautiful." Sterling replied, making the two blush. The prince and princess then flinched slightly as they heard someone giggling. He quickly turned around and saw the others, his face completely red now. Sterling cleared his throat and smiled as he walked over to them.

"H-Hello. I am Prince Sterling, ruler of Stardust Land. My kingdom is next door to this one." He said as he bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Peach smiled. The princess then walked over. She had long white hair and wore a dark pink dress with a diamond pink brooch on her chest, a gold crown with pink jewels, white gloves, and the new earrings the prince just gave her.

"Hello everyone! I am Princess Krystal. It's very nice to meet you all." Krystal said as she curtsied.

"It's nice to meet you too, Princess." Mario replied.

"Your kingdom and castle is very beautiful." Peach added.

"Thank you! I'm so happy you all could visit." Krystal replied. Luigi looked near the throne and saw a glass case on the right side of it. Inside was a large crystal with many beautiful colors.

"Wow! What's that?" Luigi said as he pointed to the crystal. Krystal smiled and walked towards it.

"My great-great grandfather found this many years ago while exploring a cave. He decided to call it a Power Crystal. It's… Not like the normal crystals here." Krystal explained.

"Really? How?" Peach asked.

"The normal crystals here can be used for things like healing, love, and success. But they'll only work as long as you have a positive mindset and have good intentions." Krystal looked back at the Power Crystal.

"This crystal though, it's very powerful. It can grant any wish. And I mean any wish. A guard stole it from my great-great grandfather and… He made a wish. He wanted the king killed so that he could rule this kingdom… And it worked." The others gasped.

"He… He killed your great-great grandfather?" Peach asked. Krystal nodded, but then smiled.

"Yes. But luckily, his son, my great grandfather, was able to stop the man and throw him in the dungeon. That's when he decided to keep this crystal inside of the glass case. To make sure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands."

"Oh my goodness! I hope no one has tried to steal it!" Peach said.

"Nope! Thankfully, the guards and servants here are very nice people and understand that the Power Crystal is dangerous." Krystal smiled. She then walked back towards the others.

"Well, why don't we all have some fun today! There's so many games and activities outside! And great food too!"

"Sounds great!" Daisy said. Sterling took Krystal's hand and everyone walked outside and joined the rest of the guests.


This chapter was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I was out with my aunt all day so when I got home I was too tired to finish writing. Also, I had to google some info on crystals since I don't know that much ^^;

I also wanted to make my own species for the Crystal Kingdom (like how the Toads live in the Mushroom Kingdom and the Poplins live in the Flower Kingdom) but I couldn't come up with a name or design. Maybe in the future that'll change!

Bowser's Wish

Edit 11/16/23: Fixed a typo and slightly changed some lines

Hi guys! Here's a new chapter! I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Once they made it outside, Krystal greeted a few monarchs standing by. She walked over to a table where a microphone was sitting. Picking it up and making sure it was on, she tapped it before speaking.

"Hello everyone! And to all of my guests from the many kingdoms of our world, welcome to the Crystal Kingdom!" She started, making everyone clap and cheer. She held up her hand to quiet everyone down and continued speaking.

"I am so grateful that you all are here to celebrate my birthday with me and my subjects! I know we'll all have so much fun today!" Everyone cheered again.

"So dance, eat, and mingle! This is going to be the best birthday party I ever had! I know it!" Krystal cheered. She turned off the microphone and placed it back onto the table.


"Bowser? Are you sure about this?" Clawdia asked him as he walked to his airship.

"Of course, babe!" Bowser replied.

"I just… I don't know about this. Are you sure this will work?" She asked.

"I agree with Clawdia. Plus, I don't want my children getting hurt too badly." Langston, Clawdeen's husband, added.

"Guys, relax! Everything will be fine! The kids are tough and I doubt the guards there are." Bowser replied.

"Alright. Just..Please be careful, ok? We'll stay back here to watch over the kingdoms." Clawdia sighed.

"If we need you guys, we'll get ya. Ok?" Bowser said. Clawdia and Langston nodded. The two said goodbye and watched the rest of their family get into the airships and leave.


Back in the Crystal Kingdom, everyone was having a great time. Mario and Luigi were eating Pizza while Peach and Daisy drank some punch. Krystal was dancing with Sterling and a few other guests. When they were finished eating, Luigi saw Prince Peasley and Princess Eclair, the ruler of the Waffle Kingdom. He took Daisy's hand and walked over to introduce her to them. Daisy was excited to meet them.

Mario and Peach decided to introduce themselves to a few monarchs. They met Queen Flora and her daughter Princess Esmeralda, the rulers of the Floral Kingdom. Esmeralda was very happy to meet the princess and her hero. She even asked to take a picture with him. Mario blushed, feeling a little embarrassed, but took a photo with the young princess. When the two walked away, Mario looked around at everyone.

"Everyone is having a great time!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! This is a great party!" Peach replied. She glanced over at Princess Krystal. She was smiling and laughing with a Shy Guy and Yoshi.

"I'm so glad Krystal is enjoying her party."

"Me too." Mario smiled.


Later on, it was time for Krystal to open her presents. She was so happy with each gift she had. Mario gave her a new necklace and Luigi gave her a Yoshi toy. Peach and Daisy gave Krystal the same brand of perfume. One was Peach scented while the other was Rose scented. Krystal smiled and thanked them.

After opening her gifts and eating cake, it was starting to get late. Krystal smiled at everyone as she hugged her new Yoshi toy.

"Thank you so much for celebrating with me, everyone! I had so much fun!" Everyone thanked her for inviting them and wished her a happy birthday again. Then, as everyone was preparing to head home, Bob-Ombs began to fall from the sky.

"W-What's going on?!" Krystal exclaimed. Everyone ran away, trying to dodge the explosions. Mario looked up at the sky and saw two airships.

"Oh no…" He whispered, realizing who was here. The airships began to land. In the first airship, Bowser and his children walked out. Mario quickly stood in front of Peach.

"Bowser! What are you doing here?!" Mario yelled.

"Aw man. The Mario Brothers are here!" Junior whined.

"Wait a second. Why do you have two airships?" Luigi wondered. Then, the door to the other airship opened. Clawdeen and her children walked out.

"B-Bowser? Who are they?" Peach asked.

"Oh! This is my sister Clawdeen and her kids!" Bowser replied.

"Sister!?" The others exclaimed.

"So, they are the Mario Bros?" Clawdeen asked as she stood next to Bowser.

"Yep! That's them, auntie!" Junior replied.

"Pfff! These guys? They look so weak!" Alex laughed.

"You didn't answer my question, Bowser." Mario said.

"You're not kidnapping Peach again!" Daisy yelled. The Koopa family laughed, making everyone confused.

"What's so funny?" Luigi asked.

"Hahaha! I'm not here for Peach." Bowser laughed.

"Then… Why are you here?" Peach asked.

"I'm here to take over this kingdom!" Bowser replied, making everyone gasp.

"What? No! You can't!" Krystal said. Koopa Troopas, Goombas, and other enemies ran out of the airships and began to attack. The citizens of the Crystal Kingdom screamed and ran to their homes. The monarchs began to find the nearest warp pipes to leave the kingdom.

Mario and Luigi saw a couple of fire flowers near them. They each grabbed them, now able to throw fire balls. Peach found an ice flower and Daisy took a Super Star out of her pocket. Using the Super Star, Daisy ran towards a group of Goombas, immediately knocking them down. Peach threw ice balls at a Koopa Troopa, freezing him in an ice block. Luigi picked up the block of ice and threw it towards another Koopa Troopa, stopping them.

Krystal watched on in terror. She looked to her right and saw that Prince Sterling was still there.

"Sterling, you need to return to your kingdom!" She said.

"What? But what about you?" He asked her.

"I'll be fine. Please, go home. I don't want anything to happen to you." She pleaded with him. Sterling sighed and gave her a small smile.

"Alright. Be safe, Krystal." Sterling kissed her hand and went through a warp pipe. Melody then ran towards her.

"Princess! You should head inside! It's safer in there." She said. Krystal nodded and followed her inside.

As Bowser fought Mario, he noticed Krystal entering the castle. He threw Mario to the ground and ran inside the castle after knocking out the guards. Krystal and Melody, hearing his footsteps, began to run faster.

"Get back here!" Bowser yelled. The girls ran through the halls, trying to avoid the Koopa King. After running through the halls, they ended up in the throne room. Bowser stood at the entrance, blocking them inside. Krystal held Melody close to her as Bowser walked closer and closer to them.

"P-Please, stay back!" Krystal said. They heard more footsteps getting closer. Then, the rest of the Koopa family entered the throne room. Krystal looked around, terrified.

"Why are you doing this!?" She cried. Junior looked near the throne and saw the colorful crystal.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I-It's nothing!" Krystal replied quickly.

"You're lying! What type of rock is that?" Junior said.

"It's beautiful!" Wendy exclaimed.

"The princess doesn't have to tell you anything!" Melody replied. Alex then grabbed Melody.

"Oh really? How about I burn ya to a crisp then? Maybe that'll make the princess talk!" Krystal gasped as she saw a fireball forming in Alex's mouth.

"NO STOP! I..I'll tell you. J-Just don't hurt her." Krystal yelled, tears flowing down her cheeks. Alex smirked and dropped the Toad girl. Melody then ran towards Krystal, hiding behind her as she trembled in fear.

Mario, Luigi, and the princesses soon entered the throne room after fighting off the minions. They looked at Krystal and got concerned.

"Princess? What's wrong?" Luigi asked.

"I… I'm fine Luigi." Krystal replied, wiping her tears away. She took a deep breath and faced Bowser.

"It… It's called a Power Crystal. It can grant someone any wish." Krystal said.

"Princess!? What are you doing!?" Mario exclaimed. Bowser walked closer to the Power Crystal. He punched the glass and grabbed the Power Crystal.

"It grants any wish huh?" Bowser whispered.

"Does it actually work?" Clawdeen asked.

"Lemme see!" Junior cheered. Bowser knelt down so Junior could hold it. Junior held it tight so that he wouldn't drop it.

"Hmm. What should I wish for…? Oh! I wish I had a new paintbrush!" Junior said. Then, a brand new paintbrush appeared with Junior's logo on it. Everyone watched on in amazement.

"Wow! Let me see!" Wendy said as she took the crystal.

"I wish I had some new lip gloss!" Wendy said. Then, a tube of lip gloss appeared in her hand.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" She squealed. Bowser took the Power Crystal back before the rest of the children could get it.

"I know what I'm gonna wish for…" Bowser smiled evilly.

"Bowser… Don't do it!" Mario said as he walked closer to him.

"I wish to take over the Crystal Kingdom!" Bowser yelled.

"Bowser no!" Mario screamed.

Then, everything went black.


That's it for now! I don't know if I'll be able to work on the next chapter Friday, but I'll work on it soon!

Captured

Edit 11/17/23: Fixed a typo and changed a few lines

Hi guys! I'm writing this chapter today since I'll be very busy tomorrow and Saturday. I hope you all like this one!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Clawdia decided to hang out in the Magma Kingdom with Langston for a few days after Bowser and the others left. The two were in the dining room drinking coffee and talking about their day so far. They haven't heard anything from Bowser or Clawdeen yet, so they were a little worried. Clawdia sighed and took another sip of her coffee. She then glanced up at her brother-in-law.

"Do you think they're ok?" She asked, moving a strand of pink hair out of her face.

"Well," Langston ran his fingers through his green locs, "I am worried, but I think they're fine. Let's just try to stay positive."

"You're right. We need to be positive." Clawdia said. As she took another sip of her coffee, a Hammer Bro entered the dining room.

"Is everything alright?" Langston asked.

"They-They did it!" The Hammer Bro exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Clawdia asked.

"King Bowser and Queen Clawdeen! They took over the Crystal Kingdom!" The Hammer Bro replied.

"They did!?" Clawdia and Langston said in unison as they looked to each other, surprised.


"Bowser! Let me out!" Krystal yelled from the Crystal Kingdom dungeon. No one answered her. Two Koopa Troopas were guarding her cell so that she couldn't escape. She pulled on the cell bars, but they didn't break. Krystal looked through the bars at the Koopa Troopas.

"Please! You have to let me go!" Krystal cried. The Koopa Troopas didn't respond. Krystal fell to her knees and sobbed.

"I can't believe this! My kingdom is in trouble, and I'm trapped in here!" Krystal whispered. It's been five days since her party and she's been stuck in the dungeon.

As Krystal wiped her tears and tried to calm down, she heard the dungeon door open. She heard small footsteps getting closer. Then, she saw a familiar face.

"Melody!" Krystal grinned. Melody looked at the Koopa Troopas and spoke.

"King Bowser needs you two in the throne room. Immediately!" She said. The two Koopas nodded and quickly left. After making sure they were gone, Melody walked closer to the cell.

"Don't worry, Princess! I'll get you out of there!" Melody whispered. She reached into her pocket and took out the key.

"You found the key?" Krystal whispered.

"Yeah. They left it on a table in the throne room. I was finally able to sneak inside and get it!" Melody unlocked the cell door, freeing the princess. Krystal and Melody hugged and ran out of the dungeon.

"How is everyone? Are they alright?" Krystal asked.

"Everyone is terrified of these guys! The guards are listening to Bowser's orders, mostly so they don't get hurt." Melody explained.

"Oh, someone needs to stop them!" Krystal said as they ran through another hallway.

"A few princes and soldiers from the other kingdoms tried, but the Koopas defeated them!" Melody replied. As the two ran, they felt themselves freeze suddenly.

"W-Wha?" The two then began to levitate in the air.

"H-Hey! Put us down!" Krystal screamed. She glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw one of the children using their magic on her and Melody.

"A… Alex?" Krystal said, remembering the Koopa girl who tried to harm Melody. Alex didn't respond. She took them to the throne room where the others were arguing.

"Daddy! I need the crystal to wish for some new shoes!" Wendy whined.

"No way! Lemme use it to make myself stronger!" Roy yelled.

"No! I wanna use it next, Uncle Bowser!" Sharon cried.

"ALRIGHT!" Bowser screamed, making everyone flinch. Bowser looked over at Alex and noticed the girls still being levitated.

"She escaped!?" He asked. Alex nodded.

"I found them running through the halls." Alex used her magic to throw Melody and Krystal onto the floor. Bowser grabbed the Power Crystal and glanced back at the princess.

"I'll deal with ya in a second." He then looked at his nieces, nephews, and children.

"Alright. We can all use this crystal." Bowser said.

"But how, Papa? There's more of us and only one crystal." Bowser jr replied.

"Don't worry, son. I know what to do." Bowser smirked, sending a cold chill down Krystal's spine.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked. Ignoring her, Bowser began crushing the crystal into pieces.

"NO!" Krystal watched on in horror. Bowser then threw a piece of the crystal to each kid and gave one to Clawdeen.

"Now we all can use it!" Bowser grinned.

"Cool!" Junior cheered. Bowser slowly walked over to Krystal.

"Now… What should I do with you, Princess?" Krystal and Melody backed away from him. Before he could grab her, Bowser was hit by a fireball.

"Huh!?" Everyone looked to the entrance of the throne room and saw Prince Sterling, now with fire powers.

"Sterling! You're here!" Krystal smiled.

"Don't worry, Krystal! I'll stop them!" Sterling said as he threw more fireballs at Bowser. Clawdeen took out her wand and shot pink energy blasts at the prince. Sterling dodged them and threw fireballs at Clawdeen.

"Mom!" Talisa screamed. Krystal watched as Talisa held her piece of the crystal up to her lips and whispered something. Then, Talisa began to grow bigger and bigger.

"Oh no!" Krystal exclaimed. Sterling's eyes widened as he looked at the Koopa girl towering over him. Talisa kicked him into a wall, making Sterling lose his fire powers.

"Sterling!" Krystal ran over to him and knelt down. Sterling groaned as he sat up. Before he could do anything, Talisa picked him up.

"Don't hurt my mom ever again!" Talisa yelled. Then, she threw the prince out of the window, making Krystal and Melody scream at the top of their lungs. Talisa then returned to her normal size.

"Tali? What did you wish for?" Ken asked.

"Oh, just to make me bigger to defeat the stupid prince and make me normal again after stopping him." Talisa replied, smiling sweetly. Krystal looked at Melody and whispered to her.

"Melody! I need you to make sure Sterling is alright and to find help! Find… Find the Mario Brothers!" Krystal said.

"B-But I heard the brothers and princesses were still unconscious after those kids knocked them out! What if they still are?!" Melody replied.

"I… I don't know! I just have a feeling that they're alright. Now please Melody, find them." Krystal said. Melody nodded and snuck out of the throne room. But before she left, she heard Bowser speak again.

"Now Princess, what should we do?"

"Well, we can't lock her in a cell or cage. She'll just find another way to escape." Ludwig said.

"Hmm…" Bowser began to think. He then got an idea.

"Stay still, Princess!" Bowser said.

"W-What are you-" Before Krystal could finish, Bowser made a wish. Then, she was frozen inside of a dark pink crystal. Melody gasped softly and ran out of the castle.


That's it for now! I hope this chapter was ok. I will work on the next chapter next week :D

Getting Help

Edit 12/19/23: Fixed a typo

Hi guys! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Ugh… My head." Mario groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. As he tried to adjust to the lighting of the room, he looked around. He was in a bed in Peach's castle. Next to him were three more beds where his brother and friends were lying down.

Slowly, Luigi and the princesses each began to wake up. They all looked around at each other and their surroundings.

"W… We're in my castle?" Peach said as she rubbed her head.

"How did we get here? Weren't we in the Crystal Kingdom?" Daisy asked. Then, Toad entered the room, smiling.

"Oh thank goodness! You're all awake!" He said.

"Toad? What's going on?" Peach asked.

"Those Koopas knocked you guys out, but some of the Crystal Kingdom guards brought you all back here. You've been unconscious for five days!" The others gasped.

"Five days!? W-Wait a minute! What about Princess Krystal? Is she alright?" Luigi asked.

"Hello? Mario? Is anyone here?" They heard a voice call out. Toad walked towards the door and almost bumped into a familiar Toad girl.

"Melody! What are you doing here?" Peach asked. Melody ran towards them, looking terrified.

"Princess! Thank goodness you all are alright!" Melody said.

"Is everything ok?" Mario asked. Melody turned to him, her fear growing more.

"Th-The Koopas took over the Crystal Kingdom!" Melody exclaimed, making the plumbers and princesses gasp.

"What?! Where's Krystal?" Peach asked.

"They trapped her inside of a crystal before I left! Different guards and princes tried to stop them, but Bowser won. Not even Prince Sterling could save the kingdom." Melody explained. She then looked at Mario and Luigi.

"Princess Krystal asked me to find you guys. Please… Can you stop Bowser and his family?" She asked. Mario and Luigi looked at each other. They looked back at Melody and smiled.

"Of course we can!" Mario replied.

"We're coming too!" Daisy said.

"Are you guys sure you're ok to fight? You've been knocked out for a few days…" Toad said.

"I feel fine, Toad." Peach smiled.

"Me too!" Daisy replied. Mario and Luigi gave him a thumbs up.

"Well… Alright!"


Wendy and Ken were walking out of the mall, Ken carrying most of Wendy's bags. Ken struggled to carry all of the bags and almost dropped a few. He looked over at Wendy, who was only carrying a tiny bag, and glared at her.

"How did I end up going shopping with you?" He asked. Wendy ignored his question as she looked back at the mall.

"Daddy should've taken over this kingdom years ago! I love this place!" She grinned.

"Wendy! Can you please take a few of these?!" Ken yelled.

"Kenny, you and I were teamed up, remember?" Wendy said.

"Yeah, but that was for fighting! Not shopping!" Ken replied. Wendy chuckled as they made their way to the castle. Ken dropped the bags, happy that he doesn't have to carry them.

"Ahem! That's supposed to go to my new room!" Wendy said. Ken rolled his eyes, grabbed the bags, and followed his cousin upstairs. Wendy opened the door to one of the bedrooms and walked inside. Ken dropped the bags and lied down on the bed, exhausted. Wendy rolled her eyes and decided to look out of the window.

She saw the citizens that were outside quickly heading back to their homes and others were nervously walking to the stores. Then, she saw a Koopa running towards the castle.

"Is that Larry?" She said. Ken slowly got off of the bed and walked next to Wendy. He raised an eyebrow as he looked out of the window with her.

"It is. What's he doing?" The two headed downstairs where they saw Larry, now inside, running through the hallway.

"Larry! What's going on?" Wendy asked.

"We got a problem!" Larry replied as he ran to the throne room. Confused, Ken and Wendy followed behind him.

The three arrived in the throne room where Clawdeen and Bowser were talking.

"Dad! Aunt Clawdeen!" Larry screamed.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Clawdeen asked as she watched Larry lean against the crystal they trapped the princess in. After catching his breath, Larry spoke again.

"I saw that Mushroom girl leaving the castle, so I decided to follow her." Larry began.

"Yeah and?" Wendy asked.

"She… She's in the Mushroom Kingdom! The Mario Bros are awake!" Larry said, making the others gasp.

"WHAT!?" Bowser exclaimed.

"A-Are they on their way?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah! The princesses are coming too!" Larry replied. Clawdeen quickly turned to her older brother.

"Bowser, I think we should get Clawdia and Langston here. I-I think with two more Koopas, we can stop them."

"Ok. Clawdia's going to be really mad when she finds out Peach is gonna be here.." Bowser said as he cringed.


I'll work on the next chapter soon! I hope you all liked this one!

Larry and John

Edit 12/5/23: Fixed a line

Hi guys! I'm able to write today! Let's hope this chapter is good.

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Wow! Look at this place!" Langston said as he and Clawdia arrived in the Crystal Kingdom.

"Yeah! It's beautiful!" Clawdia replied. The two made it to the castle and were greeted by Bowser and Clawdeen.

"Langston!" Clawdeen hugged her husband tightly and kissed him, making Langston blush.

"I missed you too, honey!" Langston chuckled.

"So Bowser, you needed our help?" Clawdia asked her husband. Bowser nodded and led them through the hall until they made it to the throne room. Langston and Clawdia gasped when they saw the princess trapped inside of a large crystal.

"Is… Is that the princess?" Langston asked.

"Yep! That's Princess Krystal." Clawdeen replied.

"I still can't believe you guys actually took over her kingdom!" Clawdia exclaimed.

"Well, we have a problem now." Clawdeen said.

"The Mario Bros and the princesses are on their way here, so we need to stop them!" Bowser added. Then, Clawdia's face darkened.

"The princesses? Including Princess Peach!?" She asked. Bowser nodded, making his wife angrier.

"Bowser! I don't want to see that woman!" Clawdia yelled.

"Clawdia, please relax! We just gotta stop Peach and the others if they get here!" Bowser replied.

"How are you gonna stop her? By asking her to marry you for the hundredth time?!" Clawdia yelled again, looking away from Bowser. The Koopa King sighed and pulled Clawdia closer to him.

"Babe, I just want to stop them, ok? I don't want to marry her." Bowser said. After a few seconds, Clawdia sighed and calmed down.

"Fine. So, we just have to stop them?" Clawdia asked.

"Yeah. And you guys will need these." Bowser and Clawdeen took out their pieces of the Power Crystal, breaking them in half to give a piece to their spouses.

"What's this?" Langston asked.

"It's called a Power Crystal. It can grant you any wish." Clawdeen explained.

"Ah. That's interesting." Clawdia said as she looked at the green crystal in her hand.

"The kids will go out to stop them too." Bowser replied.

"Alright. I guess this could work." Langston smiled.


Toadsworth begged Mario and the others to drink a healing potion before leaving. After making sure they felt alright and grabbing a few power ups, Mario and the others walked out of Peach's castle. As they walked away, Melody gasped.

"Wait! I just remembered! Bowser and the others have pieces of the Power Crystal!" She exclaimed.

"W-What?! They broke it!?" Luigi screamed. Melody nodded and spoke again.

"One of them actually used it to defeat Prince Sterling!" Melody said.

"Oh no! We have to hurry!" Peach began to run, the others following behind her.

"Peach! Wait for us!" Daisy called out to her.

As the group made it out of the Mushroom Kingdom, they gasped when they saw Larry and one of Clawdeen's kids standing by a tree.

"Larry! And… Who are you again?" Daisy asked.

"I-I'm John." The other Koopa said shyly as he ran his fingers through his red Afro.

"Let me guess. You're here to stop us?" Daisy asked.

"That's right!" Larry smirked as he got into a fighting position. John sighed and pulled his hair back into a ponytail as he likes it.

"Let's do this!" Larry and John took out their pieces of the Power Crystal.

"See! I told you they have it!" Melody said.

"Alright. Then we have to get all of the pieces back from them!" Mario replied.

Larry and John both made a wish. Then, Larry ran very fast towards Mario and punched him, knocking the plumber down.

"What the-?" Luigi helped Mario back up before Larry could harm him.

John also became faster. He ran towards Melody and knocked her into Peach and Daisy. After getting up, Peach and Daisy each grabbed a fire flower and Daisy handed one to Melody.

"Um, I'm not really good at fighting…" Melody said.

"Don't worry! Just do your best!" Daisy smiled. Melody nodded and threw a few fireballs at the Koopas, but they dodged them. John and Larry repeatedly hit everyone, knocking them down and hurting them.

"They're too fast! What can we do!?" Luigi said as he got back up. Peach began to think. Then she smiled.

"I got it!" Peach reached into her pocket and took out a Super Star.

"Oh yeah! Good thinking, girl!" Daisy cheered.

Using the Super Star, Peach ran towards the kids. John gasped and ran faster. Peach began to run faster also, catching up to them. She ran into them, knocking Larry and John down. The two Koopas dropped their pieces of the Power Crystal as they fell. Once the Super Star ran out, Peach quickly picked up the pieces and put them into her pocket.

"Alright! You did it!" Daisy cheered. Larry groaned and sat up, looking at them.

"H-Hey! Give those back!" He yelled. Peach ignored him and turned to her friends.

"Well, we have two pieces so far! Now we just have to get the rest." Larry and John slowly began to stand up.

"C'mon! We need those!" Larry exclaimed. Peach took the crystal pieces out of her pocket and looked at them.

"Hmm," Peach looked over at the others, "I have an idea."

"W-What are you doing?!" John asked. Peach held the crystals close to her chest and whispered a wish. Then, Larry and John disappeared.

"Where did they go?" Melody asked.

"I wished for them to return to Bowser's Castle." Peach replied as she put the crystals away.

"Great! We should get going." Mario said.

"Yeah. We don't need the rest of the Koopas making any more wishes." Luigi added. Everyone then started making their way to the Beanbean Kingdom.

"Don't worry, Princess! We'll save you and the Crystal Kingdom!" Melody thought.


I might edit some things in this chapter another day. I hope you all liked this one. And since tomorrow's Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! And if you don't celebrate, I hope you have a great day!

Roy and Alex

Edit 12/5/23: Fixed a typo

Hello everyone! Here's the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The group made their way through the Beanbean Kingdom and were stopped by a few Koopa Troopas and Goombas that were there. The enemies were easily defeated with a few fireballs from Mario. After making sure the citizens of the Beanbean Kingdom were alright, everyone continued on their way. Soon they made it to a desert land and ran into more Koopa Troopas. Luigi jumped on a Koopa Troopa and picked up its shell. He threw it at the other Koopas, knocking them down and defeating them.

Melody wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked ahead. All she could think about was her home and Princess Krystal. She couldn't wait to stop the Koopa family and have everything return to normal. She took a deep breath, trying not to worry too much. As they continued walking through the desert, a fireball flew towards them. Everyone quickly moved out of the way.

"Where did that come from?!" Peach asked. Then, two Koopas ran towards them, knocking down Mario and Luigi after punching them. Melody gasped as she recognized the female Koopa.

"Hey! You're the one who tried to burn me!" She exclaimed, making the Koopa girl smirk.

"Yup! Hey Roy! You ready to deal with these guys?" She asked her cousin.

"Yeah Alex! Let's do this!" Roy and Alex took out their pieces of the Power Crystal. But before they could use its power, Melody used a fire flower and threw fireballs at the two Koopas, making them drop the crystals.

"Hey!" Melody continued throwing fireballs at them. Alex dodged one fireball and spit one out at Melody, immediately knocking her down and making her lose her fire powers.

"No!" Melody sat up and watched as Roy and Alex quickly picked up the crystals.

"Alright! You're starting to get on my nerves!" Alex said. She and Roy looked at each other and nodded. The two then made their wishes.

Everyone's eyes widened as they watched Roy grow bigger and Alex grow wings. Roy walked towards the group, trying to stomp on them. Thankfully, everyone ran out of the way. Alex took out her wand and shot yellow energy blasts at them. Mario was hit and fell to the ground. Roy jumped into the air and performed a ground pound, stunning the heroes.

Roy took out his wand and shot a large purple energy blast at them. Everyone except for Daisy and Melody got out of the way. Roy walked closer to the girls, preparing to stomp on them. Mario began to think about which power up to use. Then, he got an idea. Mario reached into his pocket and took out two Super Leaves.

"Luigi! Take this!" Mario said as he handed his brother a leaf. Now in their Tanooki and Fox suits, the brothers began to fly into the air.

Luigi flew towards Alex and jumped onto her head, making her wings disappear.

"Nooo!" Alex fell to the ground. She got up and glared at everyone as Luigi floated back down.

"Whatever! I can still fight ya even without this stupid crystal!"


While in the sky, Mario flew towards Roy. The Koopaling tried to hit him, but he missed. Mario flew over Roy and did a ground pound on Roy's head.

"Ow!" Roy screamed. Mario did another ground pound, making Roy drop his piece of the crystal. Mario did one more ground pound and Roy fell to the ground. Mario floated back down as Daisy threw fireballs at at Alex, finally defeating her.

Mario grabbed Roy's crystal and Daisy grabbed Alex's. Mario wished for Roy to return to his normal size. Once Roy finished shrinking, Daisy wished for Roy and Alex to return to Bowser's Castle. Everyone smiled as they watched the two Koopas disappear. They put the crystals into their pockets and everyone continued walking through the desert.

"Man, I hope we can get the rest of the crystals…" Melody said.

"Don't worry, Melody. I know we will!" Peach replied.


Back in the Crystal Kingdom, Bowser, Clawdia, Clawdeen, and Langston were in the living room watching a movie. Then, Bowser got a call from Larry. Confused, Bowser answered the video call and noticed that Larry was back home in the Koopa Kingdom.

"Larry? What are ya doing there?" Bowser asked.

"The Marios and their friends stopped John and I. Princess Peach took our pieces of the Power Crystal and sent us back here!" Larry explained.

"WHAT!?" Bowser yelled, almost dropping his phone. John peeked into the screen.

"It's true! Roy and Alex just got here too and they don't have their crystals!" He said. Bowser growled and smoke came out of his nostrils.

"Don't worry, Bowsie. I'm sure the others will stop them." Clawdeen said. Bowser sighed and tried to calm down.

"I hope you're right, sis." Bowser said and hung up the phone.


I hope this chapter was good. I'll work on the next one soon :D

Stolen

Edit 12/5/23: Fixed some typos

Hi guys! I hope you all like this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Soon everyone made their way out of the hot desert, which they were grateful for. They saw a nearby Toad House and went inside to grab more power ups and 1-Up Mushrooms. It was also much cooler inside of the Toad House, so they decided to take a quick break and rest. Mario and Luigi talked to the Toad inside and the girls rested by the door. Once everyone was feeling better, they said goodbye and left the Toad House. As they walked to another area, a thought came to Daisy and she looked at the others.

"Hey. Since we have a few pieces of the Power Crystal, couldn't we just wish everything back to normal?" She asked.

"Oh! You're right, Daisy! Why didn't we think about that sooner?" Mario said and took the crystal he had out of his pocket. Before he could make a wish, Melody stopped him.

"Wait! The rest of the Koopas still have their pieces of the Power Crystal! Even if we wish for everything to go back to normal, they could still wish for something horrible!" Melody explained.

"Oh yeah. Hmm. What should we do…?" Luigi said. Everyone began to think. Then, Mario smiled.

"We can wish to have all of the pieces of the Power Crystal!" He suggested.

"Yes! That could work!" Melody replied. Daisy took out her piece of the crystal and Peach did the same, giving one to Luigi. The four friends then made their wish.


"Bowser!? Where are the crystals?!" Clawdeen asked, looking around.

"I dunno! We just had them!" Bowser said as he looked around the room. The rest of the kids called him, also looking for their pieces. Clawdia gasped softly and turned to her husband.

"Wait a second! Mario and the others had a few pieces, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Bowser replied.

"What if they have the rest now? They must've wished to have all pieces of the crystal." Clawdia explained. Bowser growled and punched the wall, creating a hole.

"Are they still near that desert?" Bowser asked.

"I believe so." Clawdeen replied. Bowser picked up his phone and sent a message.

"We'll get those crystals back." Bowser said.

"Maybe we can use the crystals to fix the wall…" Langston whispered to Clawdeen.


Everyone smiled as the rest of the pieces of the Power Crystal appeared in Mario's hand. They did it! They have every single piece. Now they can stop the Koopas and save the Crystal Kingdom! The others added their pieces of the crystal with the rest.

"We have them all! We can fix everything!" Melody cheered.

"Go on, Mario. Make the wish." Peach smiled at him. Mario nodded and looked at the crystals in his hands. Before he could say anything, a large, red, energy blast hit Mario, knocking him to the ground and making him drop the crystals.

"W-What?" Mario and the others looked around. They looked into the sky and saw an airship. As it got lower, Bowser jr and Talisa jumped out and quickly ran towards the crystals.

After grabbing the crystals, the two children made a wish. All of the crystals, except for two, disappeared. Everyone gasped as they looked at the Koopas.

"W-What did you do!?" Melody asked.

"The others have their crystals again! Haha!" Junior grinned.

"And Uncle Bowser also has the four you stole before!" Talisa said.

"What? No!" Melody yelled. Bowser jr and Talisa returned to the airship and began to take off.

"Come on!" Mario ran towards the ladder and tried to grab it, but the airship rose higher into the air. Soon the two Koopas were gone. Mario sighed and turned to his friends.

"We were so close!" Melody said.

"Now we have to find them all again." Luigi sighed. Mario walked over to them and gave everyone a small smile.

"It'll be ok, guys. We'll get all of the crystals again and stop Bowser! I know we will!" Everyone looked at Mario and smiled.

"You're right, Mario! We can still save everyone!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Well let's get going!" Peach said. Everyone then continued on their way to find the crystals.


That's it for now guys! I hope this one was alright.

Lemmy and Sandra

Here's chapter 10! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The group made their way to a land filled with lots of snow. Everyone shivered, wishing they had a scarf. Melody looked around, admiring the land. This place was beautiful! It reminded Melody of the Frosty Kingdom, Princess Carol's kingdom. Melody shook her head and sighed.

"You gotta focus, Melody!" She thought as everyone continued walking.

The group found another Toad House and got some more power ups. Mario also got a small brown sack from the Toad inside. Luigi looked at him, confused as they left the Toad House.

"What's that for, bro?" He asked.

"I thought we could put the crystals inside of this bag when we collect them all again." Mario replied.

"Great idea, Mario!" Peach said. As everyone continued walking through the snow, a yellow ball hit Luigi in the chest, almost knocking him over.

"You ok, Luigi?" Daisy asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Luigi said, smiling softly. They looked ahead and saw two Koopas coming towards them. It was Lemmy and Sandra.

"Oh great…" Daisy groaned.

"W-Why did U-Uncle B-Bowser make us come here?!" Sandra asked, shivering.

"What's wrong?" Lemmy asked her.

"L-Lemmy! It's f-fr-freezing!" Sandra exclaimed.

"Aw come on, Sandy! Snow is fun!" Lemmy cheered as he bounced on his circus ball. While the two cousins were debating over the cold, a fireball hit them, making Lemmy fall off of his ball and Sandra fall to the ground.

"Hey! Who threw that?" Lemmy asked. The two noticed Mario with a fireball in his hand.

"That's not fair! We weren't ready!" Lemmy helped Sandra up and glared at everyone.

"You ready, Sandra?" He asked.

"Yep!" Sandra replied and the two took out their pieces of the Power Crystal.

Sandra made two wishes. The first was for a red scarf, which made her smile and feel warmer. She then wished for a book, confusing everyone.

"You wished for a book?" Lemmy asked her as he raised an eyebrow. Sandra chuckled and looked at him.

"Not just any book! You know how I like to write my own stories?" Sandra asked.

"Yeah. What about them?" Lemmy said, still confused.

"Well, I wished for this book to bring all of the enemies I've written about to life!" Sandra exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Oh cool!" Lemmy cheered. He then made his wish. Then, Lemmy and his circus ball began to grow larger, surprising everyone.

"Woah! Awesome!" Sandra said. Lemmy used his wand to shoot large yellow circus balls at the group. Everyone ran away, trying to dodge them. Unfortunately, Mario was hit by one, losing his fire powers.

Luigi took out two fire flowers and gave one to Mario. The brothers began to throw fire balls at Lemmy. Sandra, using her new book, summoned a large Sledge Bro and a huge Goomba. The two enemies ran towards the heroes. Peach and Daisy took out ice flowers and threw ice balls at the enemies. But, it only froze the two enemies for a second.

Melody took out a Propeller Mushroom and now wore a light blue propeller suit. She then flew into the air and landed on the Goomba with a ground pound, splitting it into four normal sized Goombas. Peach and Daisy stomped on the small Goombas, defeating them. They then focused on the Sledge Bro. He threw a few hammers at the princesses, but they quickly got out of the way. The Sledge Bro jumped into the air and when he landed, he created a small earthquake, paralyzing everyone.

"Hey! You got us too, dude!" Lemmy said to the Sledge Bro when he and Sandra could move again.

Melody flew into the air again and landed on the Sledge Bro's head, defeating him.

"No!" Sandra yelled. She flipped through the pages of her book and smirked. She then summoned a Lakitu and an Ice Bro.

"We gotta get that book away from her!" Daisy said.

"But how?" Peach asked. Daisy then took out a fire flower, now having fire powers. She threw fireballs at the Ice Bro, immediately defeating him.

"Melody! Take that Lakitu down!" Daisy said.

"I'm on it, Princess!" Melody dodged the Spiny eggs the Lakitu threw and flew into the air. She jumped on the Lakitu's head, knocking him off of his cloud.

"Good job!" Daisy said as Melody landed on the ground. She then threw fireballs at Sandra.

"Hey! Stop that!" Sandra cried.

"Sandy!" Lemmy yelled. He then shot more circus balls at everyone. Melody flew into the air and jumped on Lemmy's head. Daisy then threw fireballs at Lemmy. Soon, Lemmy fell off of his ball and returned to his normal size.

"Alright! We did it!" Daisy cheered. Mario and Luigi walked over to the two Koopas and grabbed their crystals. The brothers then wished for Lemmy and Sandra to return to Bowser's castle and watched as they disappeared.

"Well, we have two crystals again." Mario said as he and Luigi put the crystals in the sack.

"Yep! Now let's keep going!" Luigi said. The group then made their way out of the snow area.


That's it for now! I'll hopefully work on the next chapter Friday if I have time!

Wendy and Ken

Edit 12/5/23: Fixed a typo and changed a line

Hi guys! Here's the next chapter! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Man, I'm bored!" Sharon whined as she played with her black and purple locs.

"Me too." Iggy said. The two cousins were resting outside as they waited to fight their enemies.

"How long do you think it'll be until those plumbers get here?" Sharon asked.

"Hmm. Probably not that long if they get to Wendy and Ken soon." Iggy replied.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes. Then, Sharon looked over at Iggy.

"Isn't there another kingdom up ahead?" She asked.

"Yeah, the Floral Kingdom. Why?" Iggy said.

"I think we should head there instead. I'm sure Uncle Bowser wouldn't mind." Sharon replied as she smiled mischievously.

"You know what? I think you're right!" Iggy chuckled. He helped her stand up and they made their way to the Floral Kingdom.


The group made their way to a tropical land. They were happy to be out of the snow, but now they were getting a little hot from the heat. Mario and Luigi rolled up their sleeves and fanned themselves with their hats.

"Man, it's really hot here…" Melody whispered.

"I hope we can get outta here soon." Daisy sighed.

As everyone continued their way, a golden ring flew towards them. Luckily, everyone got out of the way.

"What..?" Daisy said as she looked around. Then, Wendy and Ken ran towards them.

"Ugh! Why did we have to come here! It's so hot!" Ken cried.

"Kenny, we both live in places with lots of lava." Wendy replied, looking confused.

"I know, but still." Ken replied.

"Enough! Give us those crystals now!" Daisy yelled.

"What? No way!" Wendy replied.

"Yeah! They're ours!" Ken added. Ken and Wendy then took out their pieces of the Power Crystal. Ken made a wish on his crystal. Then, a large lump of clay appeared in his hand.

"Ken! This isn't the time to be making art!" Wendy said.

"Haha don't worry! This clay is magical! Watch." Ken then began to create a Sledge Bro out of the clay. The clay Sledge Bro then began to throw hammers at the others.

"Ow!" Luigi cried as he was hit by a hammer.

"Luigi! Are you ok?" Mario asked.

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry, bro." Luigi smiled softly.

Ken began to make another enemy with clay. This time, he made a Chain Chomp. Then, Ken made a big Goombrat and a Shy Guy. The others continued to dodge the clay Sledge Bro's attacks. Mario, avoiding another hammer, ran towards the Sledge Bro and jumped on his head, breaking it into pieces. Everyone grinned and began attacking the clay enemies.

"No!" Ken continued making more enemies until there was no more clay. Daisy broke the Chain Chomp while Peach and Melody fought the Shy Guy and Goombrat.

Mario and Luigi dodged the fireballs from the clay Fire Bros. Mario jumped on one Fire Bro and Luigi on the other. Soon, all of the clay enemies were defeated. Wendy and Ken glared at the heroes as they cheered and gave each other high fives. Wendy growled and made a wish. Then, the area began to fill up with water.

"W-What's going on?!" Melody screamed as the water got higher and higher.

"At least it's a little cooler now." Ken thought.

A group of Cheep Cheeps swam towards the group, but they quickly got out of the way. Daisy took out a Fire Flower and threw fireballs at a few Bloopers that were getting closer to her. A Dragoneel and Huckit Crab attacked them, but they were stopped by Peach and Melody. Once those enemies were gone, Wendy took out her wand and shot gold rings at them. Ken took out his own wand and shot green energy blasts. Daisy was hit by one of the energy blasts and lost her fire powers.

Melody took out an Ice Flower and threw ice balls at the Koopas, but it only froze them for a second. Peach used a Frog Suit and swam closer to Wendy. She jumped on her head and then jumped onto Ken's. After the two popped out of their shells, they shot energy blasts and rings at everyone. Ken also spit out a couple fireballs and hit Peach, making her lose her Frog Suit.

Mario reached into his pocket and grabbed a Propeller Box. He flew higher and landed on Ken's head, making him retreat into his shell again. Luigi took out a Superball Flower and threw superballs at Wendy. Once Wendy and Ken were out of their shells, they shot larger rings and energy blasts at the others. Luigi lost his Superball power up and Melody lost her ice powers.

Peach and Mario used Fire Flowers to defeat the two Koopas. Soon, the water got lower and the area returned to normal. They walked over to Wendy and Ken and took their crystals, placing them inside of the sack with the other two after wishing for Wendy and Ken to go back to Darkland.

"Good job guys!" Mario said.


A few minutes later, the group left the tropical area and made their way through a forest filled with many beautiful plants and flowers. Daisy smiled as she admired the Daisies and Jasmines nearby.

"Oh wow! We must be getting close to the Floral Kingdom!" Daisy smiled.

"You're right. I wonder what Queen Flora and Princess Esmeralda are up to." Peach said.

Then, as everyone walked through the forest, a cannonball hit Mario, knocking him to the ground and making him lose his fire powers.

"Mario!" Luigi and Peach yelled as they rushed over to him. Luigi helped him up and gave Mario a 1-Up Mushroom.

"T-Thanks guys." Mario said. They looked around to see where the cannonball came from. Then, they looked up and saw an airship getting lower to the ground. Bowser jr and Talisa then hopped out and laughed at everyone.

"Hey guys! Remember us?" Talisa giggled.

"Why are you two here?!" Daisy asked.

"Yeah! You might as well give us your crystals!" Melody added, making the children laugh more.

"We're not giving you guys the crystals!" Junior said.

"Well, we can still beat you and head through the Floral Kingdom!" Melody replied.

"Oh! The Floral Kingdom. That place is pretty, right Bowsie jr?" Talisa said.

Junior rolled his eyes at the nickname. He then looked to the heroes and said, "Yeah! I wonder what Iggy and Sharon are doing over there."

"Iggy and Sharon!? No! They're probably causing trouble for everyone there!" Melody exclaimed. The children laughed and went back inside of the airship. As the airship began to lift into the air, Melody ran towards the ladder and climbed onto the airship, the others following behind her.

"We need to help everyone in the Floral Kingdom, but we have to stop these two first." Mario said. The others nodded and walked through the airship.


That's it for now! I might work on the next chapter tomorrow :)

The Floral Kingdom

Hi guys! Here's a new chapter! I hope you like it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


As they walked through the airship, the group dodged a few cannonballs that flew towards them and ran into a few Mechakoopas. Luigi stomped on one and kicked it off of the airship. Daisy stomped on two more and threw them across the room. Then, Mario was hit by a wrench. He quickly ate a Mushroom and dodged another wrench. They looked ahead and saw that it was a Rocky Wrench throwing them.

Peach threw a fireball at the Rocky Wrench, defeating it. They went to another room where more cannons and Mechakoopas were waiting. Daisy was hit by a cannonball, but Peach gave her a Fire Flower after. Melody wasn't paying attention and ran into a Mechakoopa. Before the Mechakoopa could attack, Mario jumped on it and threw it. Everyone then went through a green warp pipe and arrived at another room in the airship.

After fighting more Koopas and Goombas, everyone went through another warp pipe and made it to a room where Bowser jr and Talisa were resting. The two kids gasped as they saw them.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" Talisa exclaimed.

"Give us those crystals!" Melody said.

"No way!" Junior replied.

"Yes way! You guys can't have it!" Daisy said. The children laughed at them as they took out their crystals.

"Uncle Bowser will continue to rule the Crystal Kingdom! And we'll make sure he does!" Talisa said.

The children looked at their crystals and made a wish. Then, Bowser jr and Talisa began to grow bigger. Junior took out his new paintbrush and used it to create large enemies out of the ink. He created Piranha Plants, Gatekeepers, and Boos. Talisa walked towards them and tried to stomp on them.

Everyone ran away before Talisa could squash them. The Gatekeepers shot ink at them and hit Peach. Daisy reached into her pocket and took out some Ice Flowers. She gave everyone a flower and they began throwing ice balls at the enemies. The Gatekeepers and Boos began to disappear.

"No!" Junior cried as they continued to defeat the enemies. Junior and Talisa shot fireballs at everyone, but they dodged them. Mario was hit with some ink from one of the Piranha Plants, making him lose his ice powers.

Talisa stomped on Mario, making him shrink. She and Junior laughed as Mario ran away from her before she could crush him again.

"Mario! Here!" Luigi threw a mushroom to his older brother. Mario ate it and returned to his normal size. He then took out a Super Star and ran towards the ink enemies.

Soon all of the enemies were defeated and the Super Star ran out. Bowser jr, now angry, began to make a giant ink version of his father. The Bowser clone began to attack everyone by shooting ink at them and trying to grab them. Mario used another Ice Flower and they began to throw ice balls at the fake Koopa King. After a few minutes, the clone disappeared.

"No! That's not fair!" Junior whined. Talisa shot more fireballs at everyone and ended up hitting Luigi and Daisy. The two took out Fire Flowers and began throwing fireballs at the two kids.

"Hey! Stop it!" Talisa cried. Mario took out a Boomerang Flower and threw boomerangs at them.

Soon, Talisa and Junior were defeated and returned to their normal sizes. Mario quickly grabbed their crystals before the kids could take them back. He put them in the sack with the others and smiled at his friends.

"Alright guys! Let's head to the Floral Kingdom!" Mario said.

"Yeah!" Everyone then left the airship and walked through the forest.


Once everyone arrived in the Floral Kingdom, they gasped at what they saw. Many vines and Piranha Plants covered the kingdom, destroying the beautiful plants and flowers. The citizens were trying to avoid getting bitten by the Piranha Plants or running into the sharp thorns from the vines. One of the citizens noticed them and carefully walked over.

"Are you here to help us?" He asked.

"Of course!" Mario replied.

"Oh thank goodness! The Queen and Princess are being held captive in the castle by two Koopas!" The man said.

"Oh no! Don't worry, sir. We'll stop the Koopas!" Peach smiled. The man gave them a bag with more power ups before making his way to his home.

"Alright. Let's head to the castle!" Mario said. The others nodded and followed Mario, making sure to not bump into the vines.


That's it for now everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Iggy and Sharon

Edit 12/30/23: Hi! So, I just realized that I uploaded the wrong chapter the last time I edited this one ^^; I'm fixing it right away and changing another line that I didn't like anymore.

Edit 12/19/23: Fixed a typo

Hi guys :) Here's the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Trying to avoid the sharp thorns was a little tricky for Mario and his friends, but they did their best to not bump into them. Luigi did hit his arm on one, but just had a minor scratch. A big Piranha Plant tried to bite Melody, but Peach pulled her out of the way in time. It took them a little longer to get to the castle thanks to the plants and vines, but they eventually made it. Two Koopa Troopas were guarding the doors and tried to attack them. Daisy and Mario stomped on them and kicked their shells away.

The group entered the castle where they saw the servants and guards getting attacked or chased by Piranha Plants, Goombas, and Koopa Troopas. Using a Blue Shell, Mario went inside of the shell and began to slide around the room, knocking down the enemies. Once they were stopped, Mario popped out of his shell, feeling a little dizzy. Once he was feeling better, Mario and his friends ran through the halls of the castle and defeated the many Koopas and Goombas that they came across. Soon, they made their way to the throne room where they saw Queen Flora and Princess Esmeralda locked inside of a cell.

"Mario! Thank goodness you guys are here!" Princess Esmeralda exclaimed as she saw them enter the throne room.

"Don't worry, your majesties! We'll save you!" Mario said. He and Luigi walked over to the cell and looked around.

"Did they leave the key anywhere?" Luigi wondered.

"Haha nope! I got it!" The group turned around to the entrance and saw Iggy and Sharon standing there.

"What are you two even doing in the Floral Kingdom? Your family already took over the Crystal Kingdom!" Daisy yelled.

"Oh, come on! I was bored! Plus, I'm sure Uncle Bowser wouldn't mind us taking over another kingdom." Sharon explained.

"Yeah! And I made this place even better with my vines and big Piranha Plants!" Iggy added.

"Your Piranha Plants are scaring our subjects!" Queen Flora yelled. Iggy gave the queen a dismissive wave.

"Nah, they'll get used to it."

Mario, still wearing the Blue shell, used the shell dash attack again, making Iggy and Sharon fall to the floor. The two cousins got up and rubbed their heads. They glared at the heroes and took out their wands. They shot green and purple energy blasts at them, but the heroes dodged the attack. The Koopas shot more energy blasts and finally hit Mario, making the red-clad plumber lose his Blue Shell.

The Queen and Princess of the Floral Kingdom gasped as they saw the Koopas take out their pieces of the Power Crystal. After Iggy and Sharon made their wishes, the throne room was filled with many vines and different types of Piranha Plants. Some of the vines went through their cell, but the two backed away from them. An Inky Piranha Plant shot ink at Mario and Luigi, hitting them and covering their faces. The two brothers wiped the ink off of their face and took out a Bubble Flower and Drill Mushroom.

Using their power ups, Mario and Luigi defeated the plant enemies. Iggy and Sharon, now annoyed, wished for more Piranha Plants. Peach, Daisy, and Melody helped the brothers by using a Fire Flower, Ice Flower, and Super Bell respectively. Peach threw fireballs at two big Piranha Plants and after a few seconds, the Piranha Plants were defeated. Daisy was almost hit by a fireball from a big Fire Piranha Plant, but got out of the way in time. She threw a few ice balls at it, trapping the plant. Before the Fire Piranha Plant could break free, Melody climbed onto the ice block and did a ground pound, breaking the cube and stopping the enemy.

Mario took out a Super Star and ran towards the remaining Piranha Plants, defeating them. He then ran towards Sharon, immediately knocking her down. She dropped her crystal as she fell to the floor. Mario tried to grab it, but Iggy shot a fireball at him, making Mario lose his bubble powers. Using the drill power up, Luigi burrowed under the floor and hit Iggy once he popped out of the floor.

Iggy also dropped his crystal when he fell. Mario and Luigi quickly grabbed the crystals and wished for the two Koopas to return to the Koopa Kingdom. Once Iggy and Sharon were gone, the brothers then wished for all of the vines and large Piranha Plants to disappear, returning the Floral Kingdom back to normal.

"Um guys? You forgot to get the key from Iggy." Daisy said.

"Oh right. Hehe sorry." Mario replied, now blushing out of embarrassment. They then wished for Flora and Esmeralda to be free from their cell. Soon, the cell disappeared, freeing the Queen and Princess.

"Thank you so much, everyone!" Queen Flora smiled.

"Yeah! You guys were amazing! We're so happy the kingdom is back to normal!" Princess Esmeralda added.

"No problem! Now we just need to save the Crystal Kingdom!" Daisy grinned. As Mario and Luigi placed the crystals in the sack, Mario raised an eyebrow.

"Wait a minute… We're missing two pieces!" Mario gasped.

"Oh no! We didn't get Junior's and Talisa's crystals when we left the airship! They still have them!" Melody exclaimed.

"Well, we could wish to have those two pieces. I know we can't wish for all of them like we did last time, but it could be fine to wish for theirs." Luigi suggested.

"That's a good idea, bro!" Mario said. He took out a piece of the crystal and wished to have Bowser jr's and Talisa's. Once the extra pieces appeared in Mario's hand, he put the crystals in the sack and smiled.

"Great! Now let's get going!" Mario said.

"Wait!" Queen Flora said. She walked over to a table where a bag filled with power ups were sitting. She walked over to Mario and handed it to him.

"I hope you all can use these on your journey." She smiled.

"Thank you so much!" Mario smiled back. The group said goodbye and made their way out of the Floral Kingdom.


I hope you all liked this chapter!

Morton and Theodore

Edit 12/9/23: Fixed a typo

Hello everyone :D Here's the new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Those stupid plumbers!" Junior yelled.

"I can't believe they stole our crystals again!" Talisa cried.

"Ugh! They're so annoying!" Junior added. After calming down a few minutes later, the kids looked out of the window of the airship.

"Ok. They should be making their way to Morton and Theodore soon." Junior finally said.

"Yeah. Maybe if we're fast enough, we can catch up to them and get our crystals back!" Talisa grinned.

"We can get all of the crystals back!" Bowser jr replied.

"Yeah! Even better, Junior!" Talisa said. They ran through the airship until they made it to the pilot.

"We need to get to Morton and Theodore ASAP!" Bowser jr said. The pilot nodded and flew the airship faster.


After leaving the Floral Kingdom, everyone arrived in a rocky area. As they walked, they looked around at the many mountains surrounding the area. Daisy almost ran into a few Fuzzies, but she quickly threw ice balls at them, freezing them in a block of ice. A Chain Chomp got closer to them and bit Peach, making her lose her fire powers. Before the Chain Chomp could hurt Peach again, Mario used a Super Star to defeat it along with a few Goombas nearby.

"Thank you, Mario!" Peach smiled and gave Mario a kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

As they continued walking through the rocky area, they saw Morton and Theodore resting up ahead.

"Hey!" The two Koopas looked towards the sound and quickly stood up when they saw the heroes.

"You guys?! Ugh, what are you doing here?" Morton asked.

"Morton, you already know why! Give us the crystals!" Mario replied, making Morton and Theodore laugh.

"Why would we do that? These crystals are awesome!" Theodore said.

"Yeah! We're not losing these babies again!" Morton added. Everyone else glared at them and prepared to fight. Sighing, Morton and Theodore made a wish on their crystals.

A small Chain Chomp appeared in front of Morton, confusing everyone for a moment. Then, the Chain Chomp began to grow larger and larger. Morton grinned and hopped onto the Chain Chomp. Theodore then made his wish. A light green skateboard with rockets on the back appeared in his hand.

"Really Theo? A skateboard?" Morton asked.

"What? It has rockets on it! It'll help me go faster!" Theodore replied.

"That's so lame." Morton chuckled, making Theodore a little mad.

"W-Well, why do you have a Chain Chomp? I thought Iggy was the one who used one in his fights!" Theodore exclaimed.

"Hey, I like these guys too!" Morton replied, giving the Chain Chomp a pat on the head.

"Can we please just get on with the fight!?" Daisy yelled. Rolling his eyes, Morton pulled out his wand and shot pink energy blasts at everyone. Daisy was immediately hit and lost her ice powers. She dodged another energy blast and saw a Koopa Troopa walking by. She stomped on its head and threw the shell at the Chain Chomp. Unfortunately, the Chain Chomp wasn't hurt too badly.

Theodore, using his new skateboard, made his way over to Melody and Luigi. He hit the two and laughed as they lost their power ups. The Koopa began to do tricks on his skateboard as he attacked Mario and Peach. Luigi pulled out another Drill Mushroom and burrowed underneath the ground. He made his way towards Theodore and popped out of the ground, knocking him off of his skateboard. Melody used a nearby Fire Flower and threw fireballs at Theodore.

Morton used his Chain Chomp to attack Daisy. The Chain Chomp bit her and she ran away from them. Daisy ate a Mushroom and then took out a Hammer Suit. Using her power up, Daisy began to throw hammers at the Chain Chomp. After getting hit by a few hammers, the Chain Chomp began to shrink.

"No!" Morton exclaimed as he hopped off of the Chain Chomp. Soon, it returned to its normal size.

Melody threw fireballs at the Chain Chomp and soon it was defeated. She and Daisy then threw fireballs and hammers at the two Koopas.

"Hey! Stop that!" Theodore yelled.

Soon, Morton and Theodore fell to the ground. Peach and Mario walked over to them and took their crystals. After wishing for Morton and Theodore to return to the Koopa Kingdom, they put the crystals in the sack with the others.

"Alright! We did it!" Daisy cheered.

"Yeah! And I think we're getting closer to the Crystal Kingdom!" Mario replied.

"Well, let's get going!" Peach said.

Before they could leave the area, they heard a noise from above. Everyone looked up and saw the airship in the sky. As the airship lowered to the ground, Bowser jr and Talisa jumped out, glaring at everyone.

"Hey you big dummies! Give us our crystals back!" Talisa yelled.

"No way! They're not yours!" Daisy said.

"Yes they are! Now give them back!" Junior replied. The others glared at the children. Talisa took out her wand and levitated Mario into the air.

"H-Hey! Put me down!" Mario said. Talisa used her magic to shake Mario. As the power ups fell out of his pocket, the sack with the crystals also fell out.

"Now Junior!" Talisa yelled. Bowser jr ran towards the sack and quickly grabbed it, putting it inside of his shell.

Talisa dropped Mario and the two children cheered as they hopped back into the airship. Luigi helped Mario stand up as the airship began to lift into the air. Everyone ran towards the ladder and climbed onto the airship before it flew away. They looked around, but didn't see the children in that area. Mario sighed looked at his friends.

"Well, I guess we have to fight these two again." Everyone nodded and made their way through the airship again.


That's it for now! I have a cold right now, so if I'm not too sick tomorrow I'll work on the next chapter! Btw, if you wanna see what Bowser's nieces and nephews look like, I have drawings of them on deviantart (Tiana-Koopa is the account :D)

Ludwig and Austin

Hi! I'm back with a new chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A few Bob-Ombs walked over to them as they made their way through the airship again. Mario and Luigi stomped on them and threw the Bob-Ombs off of the airship before they could explode. Two Hammer Bros threw hammers at them and hit Daisy, making her lose her Hammer Suit. Daisy avoided the hammers and stomped on one of the Hammer Bros. The other continued throwing hammers at everyone.

Mario used an Ice Flower and froze the Hammer Bro inside of a block of ice. Luigi picked up the ice and threw it against the wall, defeating the minion. They saw a warp pipe up ahead and went through it, arriving in another room. More Bob-Ombs and cannons were in there and Melody was almost hit by a cannonball. Luckily, she was able to get out of the way in time.

Soon the group made it to another warp pipe and fought more Koopa Troopas, Mechakoopas, and Goombas. Peach stomped on one of the Koopas and threw its shell towards the Goombas, defeating them. As they walked through the room fighting more enemies, they saw another warp pipe up ahead.

"Come on! That leads to the kids!" Mario said. The others followed behind him as he ran towards the pipe.


Bowser jr and Talisa were lying down on the floor coloring in their new coloring books that they wished for. The children laughed as they had a great time. Junior picked up a yellow crayon and began to color the sun.

"I'm glad you thought about these coloring books and crayons, Tali! I was starting to get bored." Junior said.

"Yeah! Look at the ballerina I colored!" Talisa replied as she held up her book.

"Pfff! I colored a surfer! That's way cooler!" Junior said and held up his book too.

"Hahaha no way! The ballerina's cooler!" Talisa laughed.

As the two kids playfully argued, Mario and his friends entered the room through the warp pipe. The children stopped laughing and gasped.

"Hey! What are you dummies doing here?!" Talisa asked.

"If you think you're getting these crystals back, you're not!" Bowser jr yelled.

"We will get them back!" Melody yelled back, making Junior and Talisa laugh.

Junior reached into his shell and took out the sack of crystals. He pulled out a few and gave some to Talisa. After making their wishes, the two Koopa children began to grow bigger again and grow wings.

"Pfff! Well, the wings are new for them." Melody chuckled.

Talisa flew towards them and pulled out her wand. She shot red energy blasts at them and hit Luigi and Daisy. Talisa laughed as the two lost their power ups. They ran away before they could get hit by Talisa's fireballs. Bowser jr used his paintbrush to make more ink enemies. He began to make Koopa Troopas, Goombas, and Sledge Bros.

The Sledge Bro began to throw hammers at Mario and Melody, hitting them. Peach used an Ice Flower to defeat the Sledge Bro and began throwing ice balls at the other ink enemies. Mario and Melody took out Ice Flowers to help Peach. Daisy and Luigi continued avoiding Talisa's attacks. Talisa shot more energy blasts at the couple as they dodged them.

"Ugh! If only she wasn't flying!" Daisy groaned.

"Hmm," Luigi began to think. "I have an idea!"

Luigi reached into his pocket and pulled out two Cape Feathers. Daisy grinned as she saw them.

"Good thinking, Weeg!" Daisy said and took one of the Cape Feathers.

Now both wearing capes, Luigi and Daisy ran towards the large Koopas. They flew into the air and jumped on the Koopas heads, making them lose their wings.

"Hey! Why'd ya do that?!" Junior screamed.

Luigi and Daisy flew towards them again and jumped on their heads a second time. They jumped on their heads one last time, making Junior and Talisa fall to the ground. Junior dropped the sack and Daisy quickly grabbed it along with the crystals. She picked up a crystal and wished for the kids to return to Bowser's Castle. Daisy put the crystal back inside of the sack and gave it to Mario.

"Alright! We're almost finished!" Mario said. Melody looked out of the window and saw that they were near a cloud area. As she took a closer look, she noticed two Koopas getting closer. Melody gasped, realizing who the Koopas were.

"Guys! It's Ludwig and Austin!" Melody exclaimed.

"What?" Mario looked out of another window to get a better look.

"Let's go!" Mario said and went through the warp pipe, the others following after him.


The group left the airship and landed on the clouds underneath. The airship then began to fly away, returning to the Koopa Kingdom. Soon, the two Koopas made it to them.

"Ludwig, please! Just give us your crystals!" Peach said.

Ludwig chuckled and smirked. "Sorry, Princess. But we can't do that."

"Yeah! These crystals are amazing! Plus, our family's way better rulers than Princess Krystal." Austin added.

"No you're not! You guys are terrible! Everyone in the Crystal Kingdom are afraid of you!" Melody exclaimed.

"Good. That means they'll listen to us." Ludwig replied. Melody, now angry, took out a Fire Flower and began throwing fireballs at the Koopas.

Austin and Ludwig tried to block the fireballs, but weren't able to. Ludwig flew into the air to avoid the fireballs. He made two clones of himself and the three began shooting blue energy blasts at the others. Melody was hit by one and lost her fire powers. The three Ludwigs landed on the clouds and spit fireballs at everyone. Mario, avoiding the fireballs, ran towards one of the clones to hit him, making the clone disappear.

Luigi hit the other clone to make it disappear. Growling, Ludwig took out his crystal and made a wish. Then, multiple clones of Ludwig began to appear. Austin took out his crystal and made a wish. Then, Austin was also able to fly and made clones of himself.

"Did you seriously copy me?" Ludwig asked, a little annoyed.

"What? That way we can win easily!" Austin smirked. Ludwig rolled his eyes and went back to fighting.

Peach and Daisy jumped on one of Ludwig's and Austin's clones, but the clones didn't disappear.

"What the heck?" Daisy said, shocked by what happened.

"They must've wished for the clones to not disappear when they're hit. I guess we have to fight them normally." Peach explained.

"What can we do?! There's too many of them!" Daisy exclaimed. Peach thought for a moment as they fought the clones. Then, she smiled.

"I know!" Peach reached into her pockets until she pulled out a few Double Cherries.

"Here. Eat these." Peach said as she handed a cherry to Daisy. Daisy watched as Peach gave the others some cherries and she took a bite. Then, a clone of Daisy appeared.

"Whoa! That's cool!" Daisy grinned.

The heroes and their clones began to fight the Koopas and their own clones. Some of Austin's and Ludwig's clones were defeated during the fight. Luigi and Melody lost their clones thanks to Ludwig's fireballs. Mario and his clone attacked Ludwig, making him retreat into his shell. After spinning around the area, Ludwig popped out of his shell and shot blue energy blasts at Mario's clone. The clone dodged them, except for the last one, making the clone disappear.

Austin used his wand to shoot orange energy blasts at everyone. Melody and her clone were hit, making the clone disappear also. Luigi and Daisy fought more of the clones, eventually defeating them. Ludwig and Austin gasped as the rest of their clones were soon defeated by Mario and his friends. Unfortunately, Mario and the others lost their own clones during the battle. The two cousins looked at them, glaring.

"W-We can still stop you idiots without our clones! Or these crystals!" Austin said.

Austin ran towards Luigi, preparing to punch him. Luigi dodged it and took out a Boomerang Flower. He then threw a boomerang at Austin and Ludwig.

"Stop that!" Ludwig yelled, trying to not get hit by the boomerang. Mario took out a Fire Flower and threw fireballs at the Koopas.

Ludwig and Austin were eventually stopped. The two fell down, hurt and exhausted.

"Y… You won't be able to stop our parents." Ludwig said.

"Heh. I think we will." Mario said as he took their crystals. After wishing for Ludwig and Austin to go to Bowser's Castle, Mario put the crystals into the sack and put the sack away.

Everyone went through a nearby warp pipe and returned to the land below the clouds. They looked around and realized that they were almost to Stardust Land. Melody gasped softly and smiled.

"We're almost finished! We're gonna save Princess Krystal and the Crystal Kingdom!" She cheered.

"Yep! And everything will be back to normal!" Mario smiled.

"Let's hurry! The princess and the others can't wait any longer!" Melody said as she ran.

"Melody! Wait up!" Mario called out as he and the others ran after the Toad.


I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll work on the next chapter soon!

Btw, I don't think I mentioned this before, but this story takes place before Mario and the others meet my characters Jasmine, Kacey, and Kayden. So Ludwig x Jasmine and Roy x Kacey aren't together yet :)

Clawdeen and Langston

Edit 12/19/23: Fixed a typo

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy this one!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The sun slowly went down and night fell as everyone got closer to Stardust Land. Mario and the others tried to catch up to Melody as she continued to run.

"Come on, guys! We're almost there!" Melody said.

"Alright! But can you slow down a bit, Melody?" Mario replied.

Soon they arrived in Stardust Land. Melody looked around and smiled. The kingdom looked so beautiful at night, just like the Crystal Kingdom. She glanced over at the castle and wondered how Prince Sterling was doing. Mario caught up to Melody and stopped her.

"Hang on, Melody! Let's stop at a shop and get some more items. I think we're running out." He said.

"Yeah. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have extras." Peach added.

"You're right. Let's do that first." They saw a few shops that were still open and headed to one that sold power ups.


"WHAT!?" Bowser screamed, making the Goomba quake in fear.

"I-It's true, sir! They're currently next door in Stardust Land!" The Goomba replied, still scared. Bowser growled and spit a few fireballs out of his mouth. The Goomba shrieked as he dodged a few.

"Bowser, calm down! I'm sure we can stop them." Clawdeen said. Bowser growled again and slowly relaxed.

"Hey. Why don't you and Clawdia stay here while Clawdeen and I deal with them?" Langston suggested.

"… Alright." Bowser finally said. Langston took Clawdeen's hand and the couple left.


The group walked out of the shop a few minutes later after buying more power ups. As they walked away from the store, Melody looked at everyone.

"I really want to stop Bowser, but I'm worried about Prince Sterling. Do you think we can check on him for a second since we're in his kingdom?" She asked.

Mario smiled. "Of course we can."

"Thanks Mario! I just hope the Prince is doing better." Melody replied.

Everyone headed towards the castle, but stopped as they felt themselves levitating in the air.

"W-What's going on?!" Peach shrieked. They floated away from the path leading to the castle and were dropped near a tree. Once they were able to move, they saw Bowser's little sister and her husband standing in front of them.

"What are you two doing here!? Who is he?" Melody asked as they stood up.

"This is my darling husband, Langston!" Clawdeen smiled lovingly at Langston and gave him a kiss, making the two blush. She then looked back at Mario and his friends, glaring at them.

"Now, I don't like that you guys hurt our children. Just give us the crystals that you have, and we won't have to hurt you." Clawdeen said.

"Hahaha! Oh please! We can stop you guys easily!" Daisy laughed.

"Oh really?" Clawdeen scoffed.

"Really." Daisy smirked. Clawdeen smirked back and looked over at Langston.

"You ready, honey?" She asked.

"Of course, dear." Langston replied.

The couple pulled out their pieces of the Power Crystal. But before the two could make a wish, two fireballs hit them, making them drop their crystals.

"Huh?" Mario and the others looked to their right and saw Prince Sterling, who used a Fire Flower.

"Prince! You're alright!" Melody cheered. Sterling smiled at her.

"Yeah, I am. I'm going to help you guys out." He replied.

"How dare you!?" Clawdeen yelled. She and Langston quickly grabbed their crystals before the others could get to them.

Langston and Clawdeen then made their wishes. Langston wished for a few Magikoopas and Sumo Bros to help them out. Clawdeen wished for teleportation powers. Langston watched in awe as Clawdeen teleported to Mario, hitting him, and teleported back to his side.

"Wow! Your wish is way better than mine!" Langston said.

"Well, Kamek and Kammy make teleportation look cool!" Clawdeen chuckled.

The Sumo Bros began pounding their feet on the ground, creating thunderbolts. Peach and Daisy were hit by one, but quickly ate Mushrooms to return to their normal size. Mario and Luigi used Ice Flowers to freeze the Sumo Bros near them. Melody and Sterling jumped onto the ice blocks and broke it with a ground pound, defeating the Sumo Bros. They continued fighting the rest of Langston's Sumo Bros that tried to hit them with more thunderbolts.

The Magikoopas teleported towards Peach and Daisy. One Magikoopa used their magic to transform a rock into a Goomba. The Goomba ran towards Daisy, but she jumped on it, immediately stopping it. Peach used a Propeller Mushroom and flew into the air. She then jumped on one of the Magikoopas, defeating him. Peach jumped on another Magikoopa, stopping him.

Before Peach could jump on another, a Magikoopa hit her with a magical blast, making Peach lose her Propeller Suit and fall to the ground. She got up and took out a Fire Flower and threw fireballs at the Magikoopas, defeating most of them. Daisy helped her out after using another Fire Flower. Soon the Magikoopas were defeated and the princesses helped the others fight the Sumo Bros. A thunderbolt hit Prince Sterling, making him lose his fire powers.

"Prince Sterling! Here!" Melody threw a Super Star at him. Sterling caught it and ran towards the rest of the Sumo Bros, defeating them.

"No!" Langston yelled. He took out his wand and shot green energy blasts at everyone. Sterling wasn't hit since he still had the Super Star. Soon, the Super Star ran out and he grabbed a Super Acorn. Now in a Flying Squirrel suit, Sterling glided in the air, avoiding Langston's magic. He clung onto a wall and flew towards Langston, stomping on his head.

"Hey!" Langston yelled and retreated into his shell. Melody was almost hit by Langston, but got out of the way in time.

Clawdeen teleported in front of Luigi, but before she could use her magic on him, he jumped on her head, making her retreat into her shell also. Once the two Koopas popped out of their shells, they shot fireballs at everyone. Sterling was hit by one and lost his power up. He dodged another one of Clawdeen's fireballs, ran towards her, and jumped on her head again. Luigi pulled out a Wing Cap and after performing a triple jump, flew into the air.

Luigi flew towards Langston and jumped on his head, making him spin around in his shell again. Clawdeen and Langston used their wands to shoot green and red energy blats at the heroes. Mario was hit and lost his ice powers, but took out a Hammer Suit. He then began throwing hammers at the two Koopas. They tried to avoid his attacks, but couldn't in time. Soon, Langston and Clawdeen fell to the ground, defeated.

"Whoohoo! We did it!" Daisy cheered.

Mario walked closer to them, ready to pick up their crystals. Unfortunately, Clawdeen shot fireballs at Mario, making him lose his Hammer Suit. She quickly got up, grabbed her crystal, and helped Langston stand up. Langston then picked up his crystal piece and the two looked at them.

"We'll see you guys at the Crystal Kingdom Castle. I'm sure Bowser and Clawdia will be able to stop you!" Clawdeen growled. She and Langston used their crystals to return to the Crystal Kingdom.

"Come on! Let's go!" Mario said as he ran through Stardust Land. The others followed close behind him.


That's it for now guys! If I have time tomorrow, I'll work on the next chapter then!

Returning to the Crystal Kingdom

Hi guys! Here's a new chapter! I really hope you all like it :)

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


After running through Stardust Land, everyone finally arrived back in the Crystal Kingdom. Melody smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as they made their way to the castle.

"This is it! We're gonna save everyone!" She thought. A few Lakitus and Hammer Bros attacked them, but Mario and Luigi defeated them by throwing hammers and using the Wing Cap to stomp on them.

After fighting more minions and avoiding the guards, everyone entered the castle. They ran through the halls and fought a few Goombas and Shy Guys they saw. Soon, they entered the throne room where Bowser, Clawdia, Clawdeen, and Langston were waiting. Sterling gasped as he saw Princess Krystal, still frozen inside of the dark pink crystal. He ran towards her and put his hand on the crystal, frowning.

"Princess…" Sterling whispered.

"Let her go, Bowser!" Mario yelled, making the Koopa king laugh.

"Why would I do that, Mario?" Bowser chuckled.

"You guys are horrible rulers for this kingdom! Everyone here is terrified of you guys! The princess is very kind and caring!" Melody exclaimed.

"Melody's right! You all need to return to Darkland!" Peach added. Hearing the princess speak made Clawdia very annoyed. She walked over to them until she was in Peach's face.

"Bowser is an amazing king! He's way better than Princess Krystal. Or you for that matter." She said.

"W-What?!" Peach gasped. Daisy pushed Clawdia away, glaring at her.

"What's your problem, lady? Peach is a great ruler!" Daisy yelled.

"Hmph! If she's a great ruler, then how come she always gets kidnapped and tries to marry my husband ?!" Clawdia screamed that last part, now angry.

"Clawdia, I don't want to marry Bowser!" Peach exclaimed.

"Plus, it's not Peach's fault that she's attractive to lots of people!" Daisy added.

"Not helping, Daisy…" Peach sighed.

Clawdia, still angry, pulled out her wand and shot gold rings at Peach and Daisy, making the two princesses lose their fire powers. Daisy, glaring at the Koopa queen, took out a Boomerang Flower. She threw a boomerang at Clawdia, and eventually she retreated into her shell. After spinning around the room, Clawdia popped out of her shell and shot more rings and pink energy blasts at everyone. Mario was hit and lost his Hammer Suit.

While the others fought, Sterling and Melody tried to break the large crystal, hoping to free the princess. Unfortunately, they didn't make a single crack.

"Come on! We have to get her out!" He said.

"Why won't this crystal break!?" Melody cried.

"It's indestructible. The only way she'll be out is if ya wish for it." The two turned around to see Bowser standing behind him. Sterling grabbed Melody and ran out of the way before they were hit by Bowser's fireball.

They saw Mario and Luigi fighting Clawdeen and Langston and ran over to them. Sterling and Melody jumped on their heads, making the two Koopas retreat into their shells.

"Mario! We need the crystals!" Melody exclaimed.

"That's the only way we can free Krystal!" Sterling added.

"Alright!" Mario reached into his pocket and pulled out the sack. He handed it to Sterling and helped Luigi fight the Koopas again once they popped out of their shells.

Sterling and Melody smiled as they pulled out one of the crystal pieces. Sterling looked over at the frozen princess and back at the crystal in his hand, taking a deep breath. Before he could make his wish, a fireball hit him and Melody, making them drop the crystals. Clawdia and Bowser ran over to them and grabbed the crystals. Clawdia put the pieces back inside of the sack and handed it to her husband. She then used her crystal to wish for a few Hammer Bros to help them out.

"No! Give those back!" Melody screamed as she fought the Hammer Bros. Sterling was hit by a hammer and lost his Flying Squirrel suit.

Luigi helped them out by stomping on the Hammer Bros after flying over them. He tried to hit Bowser, but Bowser spit fireballs at Luigi, making him lose his Wing Cap. He moved out of the way before Bowser could hit him. Bowser looked at the crystals and around at everyone. Then, he smirked as he got an idea. Clawdeen looked over and him and got confused.

"Bowser? What are you doing?" She asked.

"I think I know how how to stop them." He replied.

"Really? How?" She asked. He pulled out a crystal, still smirking. He brought the crystal up to his lips and made a wish. Then, the other three Koopas began to float in the air.

"Bowser!? What's happening?!" Clawdia screamed as they flew towards him.

Everyone watched in shock and confusion as white light surrounded the four Koopas. Then, once the light disappeared, they gasped. There was only one Koopa standing there, holding the crystals. The Koopa had Bowser's fiery red hair styled in locs like Langston's, pink lipstick like Clawdia with two fang-like teeth sticking out like Langston, glasses and spiked bands on their ankles like Clawdeen, and they had two red eyes. One was a light red like Clawdeen's while the other was a deep red like Bowser's.

"Bow… ser?" Mario whispered.

"Wha-What?! What did you do?!" Daisy asked.

"Hahaha! What does it look like? I fused the four of us together!" They replied. The fused Koopa walked over to Krystal. They picked up the large crystal, carrying the trapped princess in one arm.

"We'll be in Darkland if ya need us!" The Koopa cackled. Using the pieces of the Power Crystal, they made a wish, and disappeared.

Everyone stood there in silence, still shocked and speechless. Mario snapped out of it and looked at the others.

"Alright. We need to head to Bowser's castle! I'm sure that's where they went!" Mario said.

"A-Are we going to be able to stop them now that they're fused like that?!" Luigi asked, trembling slightly.

"Of course we will, Luigi! I know we will!" Mario replied. Everyone stared at Mario for a second. Then they smiled.

"Mario's right! We can still stop them and save the princess!" Melody said.

"Yeah!" The others cheered. Mario grinned and they left the castle, making their way to Bowser's.


I hope this chapter was ok. I'll work on the next one soon!

The Fused Koopa

Hello! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you all like it :)

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


It took some time, but everyone finally arrived in the Koopa Kingdom. They made their way through the town and ran towards the castle. Four Fire Bros were guarding it and threw fireballs when Mario and his friends arrived. Daisy, still having her power up, threw boomerangs at the Fire Bros, knocking them down. Everyone then ran inside of the castle. Three Goombas saw them as they ran through the hallway and ran towards them.

Mario jumped on them, easily stopping the Goombas. They continued running through the hallway and fought a few Koopa Paratroopas and Dry Bomes that they came across. Luigi jumped on the Paratroopas, making them lose their wings. He jumped on another, picked up their shell, and threw it towards the other Koopas and Dry Bones. Everyone ran before the Dry Bones could put themselves back together and attack again.

They were getting closer to the throne room when Mario felt a fireball hit him. As Mario ate a Mushroom, everyone turned around to see Bowser jr and Talisa again.

"You two?! What do you want?" Daisy asked.

"You might've stopped us before, but we'll stop you guys! Even without the crystals!" Junior cheered. Soon, the rest of the children arrived, preparing to fight.

"The princess is still trapped inside of that Crystal! Our parents still have the pieces of the Power Crystal too, so you might as well give up and go home!" Wendy said.

"No! We'll save the princess and her kingdom!" Mario replied, making all of the kids laugh.

Ludwig began to fight by making two clones of himself to attack the heroes. He and the clones flew into the air and began shooting blue energy blasts at them. Mario took out a Propeller Mushroom and flew into the air, jumping on Ludwig's head. Ludwig fell to the ground, the clones following. Daisy hit the clones, making them disappear. Ludwig, Austin, and Bowser jr began spitting fireballs at everyone.

Daisy threw a boomerang and hit Junior. Before she could throw another one, Sandra took out her wand and shot red energy blasts at Daisy, hitting her and making the princess lose her power up. Daisy was hit by another energy blast and quickly got out of the way before she was hit by Sandra's fireball.

"Daisy! Take this!" Luigi threw a Super Acorn to her. Daisy took it and returned to her normal size and now wore a Flying Squirrel suit.

"Thanks sweetie!" Daisy said and flew towards Morton, stomping on his head. She then jumped on Roy's head and the two Koopalings retreated into their shells.

Alex and Sharon fought Mario and Luigi, trying to hit them with their fireballs and magic. Luigi was finally hit and he ate a Mushroom. He then took out a Super Star and ran towards the kids. All of the children were knocked down and defeated. Everyone grinned and made their way to the throne room where the fused Koopa was waiting. They were sitting on their throne, looking at the crystal pieces inside of the sack, with the crystal trapping the princess next to the throne.

The Koopa looked up and gasped softly. "So, you defeated the kids?"

"Of course we did!" Peach said. The Koopa smirked as they stood up, sat the crystals on the throne, and walked over to them.

Before the others could do anything, the Koopa took out their wand and shot large purple energy blasts at everyone. Melody and Sterling didn't move out of the way in time and were hit. Melody reached into her pocket and pulled out a Superball Flower and a Blue Shell. She kept the Blue Shell and gave Sterling the Superball Flower. Sterling threw superballs, making them bounce off of the walls and hit the fused Koopa.

The Koopa retreated into their shell and spun around the throne room. Peach was hit by their shell and became smaller. She took out a Penguin Suit and threw ice balls, but it only froze the Koopa for a second. Mario jumped on the Koopa's head, making them retreat into their shell again. While they spun around the room, Sterling snuck over to the throne and picked up the sack of crystals. He looked over at Krystal and took out a crystal.

"I wish-" Before Sterling could finish, the fused Koopa shot gold rings at him, making the prince lose his power up and drop the crystals. The Koopa threw Sterling into a wall and picked up the crystals, putting the sack in their shell.

"Prince! Are you alright?" Melody asked as she rushed over to him.

"I-I'm ok." Sterling said as he slowly got up. Melody gave him a 1-Up Mushroom, just in case.

The Koopa ran towards the others, shooting rings and purple energy blasts. Mario jumped and landed on the Koopa's head, finally defeating them, and making them split back into four.

"Bowser… Can ya warn us next time before you decide to fuse us all together?" Langston asked. Bowser ignored the question as he rubbed his head. Mario then walked over to him.

"Alright, Bowser. Hand over the crystals." Mario said, holding out his hand. Bowser sighed and reached into his shell, taking out the sack. Then, he shot a fireball at the plumber, knocking him down.

Bowser pulled out a crystal and wished for all of the kids to be in the throne room. Seeing how hurt they were, Bowser wished to heal them all. One the kids were healed, he spoke again.

"Hey Clawdeen? Can we go to your castle?" He asked.

"Oh, um, sure thing Bowsie!" Clawdeen replied. Bowser looked at the others and chuckled.

"See ya in the Magma Kingdom!" Bowser then made another wish and the Koopas disappeared along with Princess Krystal.

"Oh come on!" Daisy yelled.

"Don't worry guys! We can stop them!" Mario said.

"But, where is the Magma Kingdom?" Peach asked.

"I think it's near Bowser's. I remember the kids talking about it before." Melody replied.

"Ok then. We have to get there!" Mario said. Everyone left Bowser's Castle and made their way through the Koopa Kingdom.


That's it for now! I'll try to work on the next chapter tomorrow!

The Final Wishes

Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"I think the Magma Kingdom is up ahead!" Melody said as everyone made their way out of Darkland. They saw a green warp pipe and went through it. Once on the other side, they were in an area that looked similar to Darkland, but with more lava everywhere.

"We made it!" Mario said. He looked around until he saw Clawdeen's castle.

"Look! The castle is over there!" Mario exclaimed as he pointed to the castle near a hill.

"Um Mario? I'm running out of power ups…" Melody said.

"Me too. And there's no Toad Houses here or in Bowser's kingdom." Daisy added.

Mario and the others checked their pockets and they realized they were running out of power ups also.

"Well… We need to be very careful. This is gonna be our final fight with these Koopas and we can't lose all of our power ups." He said.

"You're right, br-" Before Luigi could finish his sentence, a boomerang hit him, making Luigi shrink. Everyone turned around to see two Boomerang Bros behind them.

Daisy gave Luigi a Mushroom and using her Flying Squirrel suit, flew towards one of the Boomerang Bros and jumped on their head, stopping him. She jumped on the other Boomerang Bro, defeating that one too.

"Thanks Daisy!" Luigi smiled. Everyone then made their way to the castle, fighting more enemies.


"So, what's your new plan, Bowsie?" Clawdeen asked.

"Well, since the kids are feeling better, they'll fight them first." Bowser replied.

"Just like at your castle?" Langston asked. Bowser nodded at him.

"Well, what will we do if they make it in the throne room?" Clawdia asked.

"Yeah. Are you giving us a piece of the crystal again?" Clawdeen added.

"Nah." Bowser replied and chuckled. The other three groaned.

"Bowser… Don't tell me you plan on fusing the four of us together again." Clawdeen said.

"Why not? It almost worked! We should give it another shot!" Bowser grinned. The other three shook their heads and sighed.

"Fine. You might as well do it now and get it over with…" Clawdeen replied. Bowser smirked, pulled out a crystal, and made his wish.


After fighting off more Hammer Bros, Buzzy Beetles, and Bullet Bills, the heroes made it to the castle. Once they defeated the two Goombas guarding the front doors and ran inside, they were greeted by Roy and Alex. Roy spit fireballs at them and almost hit Mario, but he ran out of the way. Alex shot yellow energy blasts at Luigi and Daisy, but they got out of the way in time. Melody, still wearing a Blue Shell, tried to perform a shell dash. It wasn't perfect, but she was able to hit Alex.

After falling to the ground, Alex jumped up and ran towards the Toad girl. She grabbed Melody and threw her into a wall, making her lose the Blue Shell. Melody got up and ran towards Alex. She jumped on the Koopa girl's head, making her retreat into her shell and spin around. Mario jumped on Roy's head and dodged his shell once he spun around the room. After jumping on their heads two more times, the two cousins were defeated and everyone continued their way through the castle.


Everyone fought the children as they ran through the halls. Larry and John were the next two to be defeated. John hit Daisy with his magic, making her lose her Flying Squirrel suit. Daisy used a Cape Feather once they ran into Lemmy and Sandra. Before the two Koopas could attack, Daisy, now using the cape, flew towards them and jumped on their heads. After spinning around the room, Sandra and Lemmy took out their wands and shot energy blasts at everyone.

Luckily, everyone dodged their attacks. Peach was hit by one of Lemmy's fireballs and lost her Penguin Sut. She reached into her pocket and used a Super Star to defeat them. Ludwig and Austin were quickly defeated while Peach still had the Super Star. Once the star ran out, she took out her last Fire Flower and threw fireballs at Wendy and Ken.

Once Ken and Wendy were stopped, Mario fought Iggy and Sharon while Luigi fought Bowser jr and Talisa. Talisa shot red energy blasts at Luigi while Junior spit fireballs at him. Luigi was able to dodge them and ran towards the children. He jumped on their heads, making them fall. Once they got up, they ran towards the plumber and tried to hit him. Luigi got out of the way and jumped on their heads again.

Soon Talisa and Bowser jr were defeated and everyone fought the rest of the kids. After fighting all of the children, everyone made their way to Clawdeen's and Langston's throne room where they saw the fused Koopa again. They also saw Princess Krystal, still trapped in that pink crystal, sitting against the wall. Mario looked at the Koopa as they slowly walked over to them.

"So, you decided to fuse the four of you together again, huh?" Mario asked.

"Hahaha yep! And this time, we won't lose!"

The fused Koopa shot a large fireball at Mario, but the plumber got out of the way in time. Luigi ran towards them, but was hit by the Koopa's tail. Luigi quickly took out a Carrot, now back to his normal size and having bunny ears on his hat. Using his power up, he hopped towards the Koopa and jumped on their head. The Koopa spun around the throne room in their shell. Once the Koopa popped out, Peach began throwing fireballs at them.

The Koopa went back into their shell and spun around this room. As they watched the Koopa, they saw the sack full of the crystals fall out of their shell.

"Quick! Someone grab it!" Mario whispered to them. Sterling ran towards the bag, avoiding the Koopa's shell. He picked it up and ran back to the others. Once the Koopa popped out of their shell, they were preparing to shoot gold rings at Mario with their wand, but stopped. They looked over at Prince Sterling and realized that he had the crystals.

"No! Give those back! They're not yours!" The Koopa spit a fireball at Sterling, but the prince quickly dodged it.

"They're not yours either!" Sterling said as he dodged another fireball and gold rings.

"The prince needs help!" Melody said. Mario thought for a moment. He looked into his pocket and saw one last power up that he had.

"I know what I can try." Mario reached into his pocket and pulled out a Mega Mushroom.

"Good idea, bro!" Luigi exclaimed. Using the power up, Mario became giant and walked over to the Koopa. The Koopa turned around and their eyes widened at the sight of Mega Mario.

"M-Mario! Hang on a seco-" Mario stomped on the Koopa, splitting them back into four. Bowser and the rest of his family tried their best to fight Mario, but Mario continued to stomp on them.

Eventually, the Koopas were defeated and Mario returned to his normal size. Sterling sighed in relief and walked over to the large crystal. He reached into the sack and pulled out a pink crystal. He whispered his wish and the large, dark pink crystal slowly disappeared, freeing the princess. Krystal blinked and looked around.

"H-Huh? Where am I?" She asked.

"Princess! I'm so happy you're free!" Melody ran towards her and hugged Krystal tightly. As Krystal hugged back, Melody began to explain everything to her.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Krystal let go of Melody and looked at everyone.

"Thank you so much for rescuing me everyone!" Krystal said. She walked closer to Sterling and smiled.

"Thank you, Sterling. You're the best!" Krystal leaned in and kissed Sterling softly on the lips, making them both blush.

"I-It was nothing! The others did most of the work. I only helped out in the end." Sterling chuckled, his face red now.

Krystal giggled, but her smile fell when she looked at the four Koopas on the ground. After thinking for a second, Krystal looked at Sterling again.

"Sterling? Can you give me the crystals please?" She asked as she held out her hands. Sterling nodded and dumped the crystal pieces into her hands.

"What are you doing, Princess?" Luigi asked.

"I have a few wishes that I want to make. First, I wish that the seven of us were back in my castle." Krystal replied. Then, everyone disappeared and returned to Krystal's throne room in the Crystal Kingdom. Once they made it, Krystal spoke again.

"Next, I wish for the kingdom to return to normal and for all of the Koopas' items to return to them." Everyone watched as shopping bags disappeared out of the castle and the buildings and flags around the kingdom lost Bowser's and Clawdeen's emblems.

"Wow! Everything's back to normal!" Melody cheered, making Krystal chuckle.

"Yeah! But, I do have one more wish." Krystal replied.

"Really? What's that?" Melody asked. Krystal took a deep breath and stared at the crystals in her hands.

"I wish for this Power Crystal and others like it to disappear from this world forever, so that no one else can get their hands on them and harm others." Krystal finally said. Everyone watched as the pieces of the Power Crystal slowly disappeared out of the princess's hands.

"It's gone.." Melody whispered. Krystal looked at everyone and smiled.

"I have an idea! Why don't you guys stay here and rest for a couple of days? I'd love to throw a party for you all to thank you!" Krystal suggested.

"That'd be very nice, Krystal! Thank you!" Peach smiled. Krystal then led everyone upstairs to the guest rooms where they would stay.


There's one more chapter after this one! I'll work on it soon!

Goodbye

Hello you guys! Finally, we're at the last chapter of this story! I really enjoyed writing this :) Well, I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A few days have passed since the Koopa family was defeated by Mario and his friends. Bowser, Clawdia, and their children stayed in the Magma Kingdom with Clawdeen, Langston, and their children to rest and heal from their fight. Everyone sat at the dining room table as the chefs brought them their breakfast. Once they got their breakfast, they began to eat along with eating 1-Up Mushrooms to help with the pain. Bowser groaned as he took a bite of his pancakes and bacon.

"Well, we lost again.." Bowser chuckled and ate a 1-Up Mushroom.

"Yeah. I was so sure using the Power Crystal would've worked!" Clawdeen replied.

"I wish we could've stopped those plumbers and their friends. I'm sorry, Uncle Bowser." Talisa sighed. Bowser smirked and gave her a pat on the back.

"Don't worry, cutie. Maybe after I'm feeling better, I'll find another way to stop the Mario Brothers."

"Well, I'd love to help out again next time!" Talisa said.

"Me too! And I'll make sure to train more and get stronger!" Alex added, making Bowser chuckle.

"Yeah, Papa! We'll stop them one day!" Bowser jr cheered.

"Should you just stick with taking over the Mushroom Kingdom as usual?" Langston wondered.

"I don't know. Maybe we could take over another kingdom? Like the Frosty Kingdom? Princess Carol seems pretty weak." Larry said.

"Oh! I heard there's a new kingdom on an island! It's called Serene Isles." Sandra replied.

"I heard about it too! I think the princess is named Summer?" Wendy added.

"A new kingdom? That'd be easy to take over!" Theodore exclaimed.

Bowser chuckled. "Well, we got some time to think about it. But for now, let's try to rest and get better."


Everyone in the Crystal Kingdom was getting ready for the new party Krystal was throwing. Krystal smiled as the servants finished decorating and the chefs were finished making the food and desserts. Mario, Luigi, and the princesses also helped out along with Melody and Sterling. Krystal told them that they didn't have to help since the party was for them, but the others insisted. After hanging up a few more streamers and blowing up the rest of the balloons, everyone looked around.

"Well, everything's finished!" Melody cheered.

"And just in time too!" Peach replied as she looked out of the window and saw all of the monarchs arriving.

"Great! Let's go, everyone!" Krystal smiled.


Everyone walked outside to greet the guests. The citizens and monarchs cheered once they saw Krystal and the others. The Crystal Princess smiled as she looked at everyone around her. Once the cheering died down, she began to speak.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming!" Krystal began. Everyone cheered again. Krystal spoke again when they stopped.

"As you all know, during my birthday party, King Bowser and his family attacked and took over my kingdom, and held me captive. But luckily, the Mario Brothers, Princesses Peach and Daisy, Prince Sterling, and Melody were very brave and stopped them!" Everyone clapped and cheered loudly, making Mario and the others smile.

"So, this new party is just for them as a thank you for saving me and my kingdom! Let's all have fun today!"

After finishing her speech, the party began.


All of the guests were having a fun time during the party. Queen Flora and Princess Esmeralda talked to Luigi and Daisy, thanking them again for freeing them and saving the Floral Kingdom. Mario and Peach danced with Melody, Prince Peasley, and Queen Bean. Princess Krystal and Prince Sterling laughed and talked with Princess Eclair while eating crystal and rock candy. After eating their snack, the three rulers decided to dance.

Soon it was starting to get late and all of the guests slowly left and the citizens returned to their homes. Mario and the others stayed to help Krystal, Melody, and the rest of the servants clean up. Once all of the decorations were taken down, everyone decided to rest for a bit. After resting, Mario stood up.

"I think it's time for us to go home now." He smiled.

"Yeah. We had so much fun here!" Peach added.

"Of course. We'll walk you out." Krystal replied. She, Sterling, and Melody got up and everyone walked out of the castle.

"It was so nice meeting you all! I hope you can all visit again soon!" Krystal smiled.

"That'd be great!" Daisy cheered.

"Why don't you all visit the Mushroom Kingdom someday?" Luigi suggested.

"Yeah! We could play sports or have a party!" Mario added.

"Or go kart racing!" Daisy grinned.

"Oh! I'm pretty good at Golf, so that'd be fun!" Sterling said.

"Kart racing sounds exciting!" Melody smiled.

"And a party sounds great!" Krystal responded.

"Well, when I plan something, I'll send you a letter!" Peach smiled.

Princess Krystal, Prince Sterling, and Melody waved and said goodbye to everyone. And with that, Daisy returned to Sarasaland while Mario, Luigi, and Peach returned to the Mushroom Kingdom.


That's it guys! I had so much fun writing this story! I do feel like it could've been a little better, like coming up with different powers the Koopas had while using the pieces of the Power Crystal. Well, I will go through each chapter and fix typos that I missed or change a few lines. I'm not really sure which story I'll make next. I wanna remake my old story "Ludwig's Son", but I might wait on that. I kinda wanna make a story about either Princess Summer or Princess Carol. Whatever I write, I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for reading this story! Reviews are greatly appreciated!

(back to chapter list)