Ludwig's Wedding Redux

by Tiana Koopa

A remake of an old story from 2011(?). Ludwig is finally crowned the new King of the Koopas. He decides that it's time for him and his girlfriend Jasmine to get married and rule the kingdom together. Unfortunately for them, the wedding doesn't go smoothly.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14212900/1/Ludwig-s-Wedding-Redux

Chapters: 15

Words: 10968

Rated: Fiction K+ - Language: English - Genre: Adventure/Romance - Characters: Bowser, Bowser Jr., Koopalings, Ludwig Von Koopa - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Big News

Edit 8/8/23: Fixed another line

Edit 3/25/23: Fixed a few lines that I thought could be better and fixed some typos

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new story! This is a remake of an old story I wrote probably around 2011 that I deleted years ago. I was originally going to rewrite my other old story "A New Baby", but earlier this month I got some new ideas for the remake of this story, so I'll work on this first instead. Let's hope this story will be way better!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Ugh… My head still hurts." Ludwig groaned. He and the rest of his siblings were in the castle trying to rest. They were once again defeated by the Mario Bros after Bowser kidnapped Princess Peach. Mario and Luigi saved the princess a few minutes ago and they were making their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Man… We should convince Dad to not kidnap the princess for like… A year or something." Larry sighed.

"Seriously. I need a break." Iggy sighed.

"Are you alright, Daddy?" A 3 year old little Koopa girl asked as she rushed over to Iggy. Another Koopa holding a 1 year old Koopa boy entered the room after her. Iggy smiled as he picked up the little girl.

"I'm alright Tammy. I just need to rest." Iggy smiled and hugged her.

"I still can't believe you and Tia have kids." Wendy said.

"I know. We were young when we had Tammy and it's been hard at times. But I'm so happy we have her and Izzy." Tiana, Iggy's wife, replied as she kissed Izzy's forehead, making the little boy giggle.

"Hmm. Since we're on the subject…" Larry looked over at Ludwig and smirked, making the oldest Koopaling raise an eyebrow.

"… What?" Ludwig said.

"So Ludwig. When are you gonna get married to Jasmine?" Larry asked, making Ludwig blush.

"W-What? M-Married? I uh… I.." Ludwig was too embarrassed to form a sentence.

"Oh come on Ludwig. You two have been dating for a few years now. I'm surprised you haven't popped the question yet." Wendy said.

"Yeah! Who knows. She could also be the new Queen of Darkland." Morton chuckled. Ludwig sighed at Morton's comment.

"Guys, I still don't know if I even will be King." Ludwig said as he glanced over at Bowser jr, sleeping on the other side of the room.

"Well, I think you'd be a great King, Uncle Ludwig." Tammy said as she hugged him. Ludwig smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you Tammy."


That night Ludwig was in his room writing new music. As he was writing, he couldn't get the conversation he had with his siblings out of his head.

"Marriage huh? Hmm. Maybe… I should ask-"

"Are you sure he's ready?" Ludwig's thoughts were interrupted when he heard Kamek's voice coming from the hallway.

"Of course! Bowser and I have so much faith in him!" Clawdia, Bowser's wife, replied.

"Yeah. He's ready." Bowser said.

"Hm? What's going on?" Ludwig thought. Ludwig tried to listen closely, but the three walked away.

"What was that about?" He whispered to himself. Ludwig yawned and decided to go to sleep. He put his sheet music away, got into bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.


The next morning Ludwig slowly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Some of his siblings were either already up or still asleep. He noticed Kamek flying through on his broomstick and greeted him.

"Good morning Kamek. What are you up to?" Ludwig asked.

"Oh! Good morning Prince Ludwig. I've come to make sure everyone is awake. Your father wants everyone in the dining room at once." Kamek explained.

"Is everything alright?" Ludwig asked. Kamek nodded.

"Yes. He has news to share with everyone. Now, go on to the dining room while I get the others." Kamek replied.


Everyone finally made it to the dining room where Bowser and Clawdia were waiting. The chefs gave everyone pancakes, eggs, and bacon to eat along with orange juice. As they ate, Bowser cleared his throat.

"Everyone, I have big news to share with you." Bowser began.

"What's that Papa? Junior asked.

"I'm gonna step down as King of the Koopas." Bowser replied. Everyone gasps and dropped their forks. Morton spat out his orange juice onto Wendy, making her mad. Smiling sheepishly, Morton apologized and handed her a napkin.

"So, if you're stepping down, who's going to rule the kingdom?" Lemmy asked.

"Is it me!? I'll be a great King!" Junior cheered.

"Uh, no sweetie. You won't be the King." Clawdia replied.

"W-What? But why not?" Junior asked.

"Honey, you're still too young." Clawdia said. She noticed her son looking sad and tried to calm him down.

"I-If it's not me, then who's going to be the King?" Junior asked. Bowser and Clawdia looked at everyone and smiled.

"Ludwig." Bowser and Clawdia said in unison, making the others gasp again.

"M-Me?! Really?!" Ludwig asked, still shocked by the news.

"Haha yeah!" Bowser grinned.

"Since you're 21 now, we felt like you're ready to rule the kingdom." Clawdia smiled sweetly. Ludwig sat there, grinning.

"I..I don't know what to say." Ludwig said, still grinning. Clawdia chuckled.

"Mama? Will you still be Queen?" Junior asked.

"Yes. I will still be Queen. Well, until Ludwig decides to get married." Clawdia replied. Ludwig began to blush as he noticed some of his siblings smirk or chuckle.

"U-Um, so when will I be King?" Ludwig asked.

"In a couple months." Bowser replied.

"We're going to need time to prepare and invite all of the monarchs from the other kingdoms!" Clawdia added.

"Hehe. Bet you can't wait to tell you-know-who, huh Ludwig?" Larry smirked.

"Sh-Shut up Larry!" Ludwig replied, blushing more.


That's it for now! I'll try to work on the next chapter soon! Btw, if you haven't read "A New Baby", Iggy and Tia had their daughter Tammy when they were 15. They are currently 18 in this story.

The Decision

Edit 8/8/23: Fixed a couple of lines

Hi! I fixed a few things in the first chapter and now I'm writing the second one! I hope you enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Later that day Ludwig was planning on taking his girlfriend Jasmine out to dinner. He couldn't wait to tell her the big news! He finished getting ready as he put on his black suit, fixed his blue tie and walked out of the castle. He got inside of his Clown Car and began to fly towards the Mushroom Kingdom. As he flew away from the Koopa Kingdom, Ludwig couldn't stop smiling as he thought about what Jasmine's reaction would be.

Soon Ludwig made it to the Mushroom Kingdom and made his way to Jasmine's house. He hopped out of his Clown Car and walked over to the door. After knocking on the door, Jasmine came out a few minutes later. She was wearing her favorite royal blue dress and black heels.

"Hi sweetie!" Jasmine greeted and kissed Ludwig, making him blush.

"H-Hey. Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep! Let's go!" Jasmine replied. Ludwig helped her inside of the Clown Car and they flew away from the Mushroom Kingdom.


Ludwig and Jasmine made it to Ludwig's favorite restaurant in the Magma Kingdom, a Kingdom near the Koopa Kingdom that's ruled by Bowser's younger sister Clawdeen. They went inside and sat at a table near one of the windows. The two ordered their drinks and food. As they got their drinks and waited for their food to arrive, Ludwig told Jasmine the big news. Jasmine gasped and smiled at her boyfriend.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious?" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Hehe yeah! I'm going to be the next King of the Koopas!" Ludwig replied. Jasmine smiled at him again.

"See? I told you Bowser would change his mind!" Jasmine said.

"Yeah. You were right." Ludwig replied.

"Hmm. So, does this mean you guys will stop trying to kidnap Peach?" Jasmine asked.

"Hehe no. Father still wants to take over the Mushroom Kingdom." Ludwig said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh Bowser.." Jasmine sighed. Soon their food arrived and they began to eat.


"I had a great time tonight, Luddy." Jasmine said as they made it back to her house.

"Me too honey." Ludwig smiled at her.

"Y'know, you're going to be a great king!" Jasmine said.

"You think so?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course! You're gonna be amazing!" Jasmine replied, making Ludwig blush. Before she went inside of her house, Jasmine walked closer to Ludwig and pulled him into a kiss. They pulled away and smiled at each other, both of them blushing now.

"Well, I guess I'll hang out with you soon." Jasmine said.

"Yeah. Is tomorrow good?" Ludwig asked.

"Yep!" Jasmine replied. The two kissed again, said goodbye, and Jasmine entered her house.


Ludwig made it back to the castle and went to his room. He sat down on his bed and sighed happily. He had a great time on his date with Jasmine. Then, Ludwig began to think back to his conversation with his siblings. He sighed as he lied down on his bed. He loved Jasmine so much and he wanted to be with her forever.

After thinking it over, Ludwig smiled to himself. He was going to ask Jasmine to marry him.


A few weeks later Ludwig was walking back inside of the castle holding a small black box. The jewelers were finished making the engagement ring for him and he was excited. As he was heading to his room, someone stopped him.

"Ludwig?" Ludwig looked up and saw Wendy walking towards him.

"Oh. Hello Wendy. Where are the others?" Ludwig greeted.

"They're in their rooms. But, what's that in your hand?" She said. Ludwig looked around to make sure no one was nearby. He walked closer to Wendy and showed her the black box. He opened it, showing her the diamond ring inside. Wendy gasped as she realized what it was.

"Oh my gosh! Is this-Are you-" Ludwig covered Wendy's mouth, making her stop talking.

"Shh! I don't want anyone to know yet!" He whispered.

"Oh alright! I'm just so happy for you! When are you going to ask her?" Wendy asked.

"Hmm. Well her birthday is in a couple of months, so I'll ask her then." Ludwig replied.

"Oh this is so exciting! You're going to be king in a few months AND you're going to propose to Jasmine!" Wendy said.

"Shh Wendy!" Ludwig whispered, but smiled.

"Promise you won't tell anyone, ok?" Wendy looked at him and grinned.

"Don't worry. I won't tell!" Wendy said.


That's it for now! My plan is to work on the next chapter Wednesday.

The Coronation

Edit 8/8/23: I fixed a few lines

I'm finally back with the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Months went by and the day of Ludwig's coronation finally arrived. The monarchs from every kingdom were invited and were making their way to the Koopa Kingdom. Peach and the rest of her friends were almost to the castle.

"I still can't believe Bowser is stepping down." Mario said.

"Yeah. I always thought he'd be stubborn and remain King until his death." Daisy added.

"I wonder how Ludwig will be as King." Luigi said.

"I hope Ludwig doesn't try to take over my kingdom." Peach sighed.

"Hehe. Unfortunately, Bowser's still gonna try to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and make his kids help him." Jasmine said, making her friends groan.

"Y'know, I think Ludwig will be a great king!" Kacey smiled.

"Yeah. I think so too." Jasmine replied.

"We're finally here." Kayden, Kacey's older brother, said as they saw Bowser's castle. Rosalina and a few princes and princesses have already arrived while more were coming after the group.

"I'm gonna go see Ludwig for a second. I'll catch up with you guys in a bit!" Jasmine said and made her way inside of the castle.


Ludwig stared out of the window as he saw more and more guests arriving. He took a deep breath, trying to stay calm.

"I can't believe this is real. I'm actually going to be King." Ludwig said to himself.

"Nervous?" Ludwig heard a familiar voice say. He turned around to see Jasmine, wearing a blue dress.

"Jasmine! You made it!" Ludwig smiled as he walked over to her.

"Haha of course! I wouldn't miss your coronation, Luddy!" Jasmine replied. Ludwig looked at her and sighed.

"I still can't believe this is actually happening." Ludwig said. Jasmine hugged Ludwig tightly. Smiling, Ludwig hugged her back.

"I hope you're not nervous, Ludwig. You're gonna be amazing." Jasmine said.

"I was a little nervous at first. But now that you're here, I'm feeling better." He smiled at her. A few minutes later, Bowser, Clawdia, and Kamek arrived.

"Ludwig, it's time." Clawdia said.

"I should go back to the others. I'll see you later sweetie." Jasmine gave Ludwig a kiss and left.


The guests were quiet as Bowser and Clawdia walked onto the balcony.

"Citizens of Darkland and beyond." Bowser began.

"I have ruled over this kingdom since I was a baby. But now, it's time for the Koopa Kingdom to have a new king." Everyone began to cheer as Bowser finished his sentence. Clawdia looked at everyone and smiled.

"Bowser and I are confident in the future king. He is very smart, hardworking, and will protect the kingdom." Clawdia said. The citizens of the Koopa Kingdom, along with the rest of Ludwig's family, began to cheer the loudest.

"Now, without further ado, we give you the new ruler of the Koopa Kingdom! King Ludwig von Koopa!" Everyone cheered as Ludwig walked onto the balcony, standing in between his parents.

Kamek followed behind Ludwig on his broom. He took the crown Bowser was wearing and went over to Ludwig, putting the crown on Ludwig's head. Ludwig smiled as he saw everyone clapping and cheering for him. His eyes landed on Jasmine, smiling and cheering.


Later on the Koopas had a party to celebrate. Everyone was having a great time. The rest of the Koopalings and Bowser jr were hanging out with their friends and eating cake. Wendy ran over to Ludwig and hugged him.

"I'm sooo happy for you!" Wendy cheered.

"Oh, thank you Wendy." Ludwig replied.

"I can't wait for you and Jasmine to get married and have kids!" Wendy whispered, making Ludwig blush.

"K-Kids?! Wendy, I haven't even proposed yet and you're already wanting Jasmine and I to have children!?" Ludwig whispered back, still blushing. Wendy giggled and smiled at him.

"I know, but I'm so excited!" Wendy exclaimed. Jasmine walked over to them and hugged Ludwig.

"You're finally king, Luddy! I'm so happy for you!" Jasmine cheered.

"He's gonna be great!" Wendy replied. She then said goodbye to them and walked over to the rest of their friends.

"Hey Ludwig? You wanna dance with me?" Jasmine asked, blushing. Ludwig smiled at her.

"Of course, my love." Ludwig said. The two were having fun dancing and talking. Ludwig smiled again as a thought came to his mind.

"Yeah. She's going to be an amazing wife and queen."


I kinda wish this chapter was a little longer. I'll try to work on the next chapter soon.

Ludwig's Proposal

Edit 8/8/23: Added a few words to one of the lines

Hi everyone! I'm finally back and working on a new chapter! I've been busy and recently I had Covid. But I'm starting to feel a little better. This chapter is based on chapter 10 of my other fanfic "I Do". I hope you all enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


One day after finishing his royal duties, Ludwig visited Jasmine at her house in the Mushroom Kingdom. The two were resting outside laughing and talking. Jasmine then smiled and hugged Ludwig.

"I can't wait for my party! I'm glad that Peach is letting me have it at the castle!" Jasmine said.

"I know. You're going to have fun." Ludwig smiled at her. Jasmine smirked and sat closer to him.

"Sooo, what gift are you going to give me?" Jasmine asked, making Ludwig chuckle.

"Haha, I'm not going to tell you." Ludwig said.

"Aww, not even a hint?" Jasmine asked.

"No. You'll just have to wait and see." Ludwig replied.

"Haha. Alright." Jasmine said and kissed him.


Soon the day of Jasmine's party finally arrived and everyone was excited. The Koopas were almost finished getting ready. Ludwig sat on his bed and looked at the small box in his hand. He opened it to look at the ring inside and took a deep breath.

"I'm sure she'll say yes." He thought. A few moments later he heard a knock on his door.

"Hey Ludwig! Are you ready?" Larry asked. Ludwig closed the box and hid it inside of his shell.

"Yes! I'm coming!" Ludwig said. He got up and opened the door to see Larry, Iggy, and Lemmy on the other side.

"Where are the others?" Ludwig asked.

"They're already outside." Larry replied.

"Hey, you got Jasmine's gift?" Lemmy asked.

"Oh, yes." Ludwig said, starting to blush.

"Are you alright bro?" Iggy asked.

"Yes. Let's go." Ludwig replied. The others stared at him as he walked out of his room.


"Hey guys!" Jasmine greeted her friends. Bowser jr and the Koopalings made it to Peach's castle. As they entered the castle, everyone, except for Ludwig, gave Jasmine their gifts.

"Wait, where's Ludwig's gift?" Lemmy asked. They looked over at him.

"Hehe. You still have to wait a little longer for mine." Ludwig said, looking at his girlfriend. Wendy, already knowing what the gift is, couldn't stop smiling. The rest of her brothers looked at her, confused.

"Hmm. Now I'm really curious." Jasmine smirked.


The party was going on and everyone was having a great time. Morton and Stacey were eating cake, Iggy and Tiana were talking and playing with their children, Roy and Kacey were dancing, and Ludwig and Jasmine were sitting down at a table talking. The rest of Jasmine's friends were either dancing or eating. While they talked, Ludwig then remembered the ring. He looked at Jasmine and grinned.

"So, are you ready for your gift?" He asked.

"Yes! What did you get me?" Jasmine said.

"Is there somewhere we can go to be alone?" Ludwig asked.

"Alright. Follow me." Jasmine said and led him to Peach's balcony without anyone noticing.

"Close your eyes." Ludwig said.

"Aw really?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig chuckled and nodded. Jasmine then covered her eyes. While she wasn't looking, Ludwig took the box out of his shell, opened it, and then got down on one knee.

"Can I look now?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes you can." Ludwig replied. Jasmine moved her hands away from her eyes and fixed her glasses. She looked down at the Koopa in front of her and gasped when she saw the ring.

"L-Ludwig… Are you serious?" She said. The two started blushing.

"Jasmine, I love you so much." Ludwig started.

"I love you too." Jasmine said, blushing even more.

"I knew that I wanted to be with you forever for a long time now." Ludwig said.

"Me too." Jasmine replied.

"So Jasmine… Will you marry me?" Ludwig asked, still blushing.

"Yes Ludwig! Yes I will marry you!" Jasmine exclaimed. Ludwig smiled and put the ring on Jasmine's finger. Jasmine kissed him when he got up and grabbed his arm.

"Come on Luddy! Let's go tell everyone the great news!" Jasmine said and began to run back to the ballroom.


My plan was to add more stuff in this chapter, but I'm getting tired. But hopefully soon I can work on the next chapter

Justin and Jade Return

Edit 8/8/23: I fixed a couple lines

Hi guys! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated this story. I've been really busy lately. But, I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The others noticed Jasmine running back inside of the ballroom, dragging Ludwig along with her. Peach looked at them, confused.

"Jasmine? What's going on?" She asked. Jasmine grinned and held out her left hand. Peach gasped and smiled.

"You're engaged!?" Peach asked.

"WHAT?!" The rest of Ludwig's siblings, except for Wendy, ran towards them.

"Is that why you were acting weird, Ludwig?" Iggy asked.

"Hehe yeah." Ludwig replied, his face getting warm.

"I'm the only one who knew!" Wendy said.

"Congrats girly!" Daisy said as she gave Jasmine a tight hug.

"T-Thanks Daisy." Jasmine replied. Jasmine smiled and gave Ludwig another kiss, making him blush.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Jasmine cheered. She then gasped, making Ludwig raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"When I marry you… I'll be the new Queen of the Koopas." Jasmine replied.

"Yes, you will." Ludwig smiled.

"Will… Will I be a good Queen?" Jasmine asked.

"You'll be an excellent Queen, my love." Ludwig reassured her. He smiled and gave Jasmine a kiss on the cheek.


A week later, Ludwig and a few Koopas helped Jasmine move into the castle. She was going to stay in one of the guest rooms until the wedding. Ludwig held Jasmine's hand and showed her the room. It was a huge room with pink walls. There was a large bed, a walk-in closet, a balcony, and a dresser with a mirror and a few make up products, lotions, and perfumes. Ludwig smiled as Jasmine walked around the room in amazement.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Jasmine exclaimed as she looked around.

"I'm glad you love it." Ludwig smiled at her. Jasmine sighed happily as she lied down on the bed.

"I still can't believe it. We're going to be married soon." Jasmine said. Ludwig then sat next to her.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife and Queen." Ludwig replied. A moment later, a Koopa Troopa ran inside of the room. Ludwig and Jasmine looked at the Koopa Troopa.

"What's going on?" Ludwig asked.

"Sir! The Toads are back!" The Koopa Troopa said. Ludwig and Jasmine looked at each other, knowing who they were.


Ludwig, Jasmine, and the rest of the Koopa family ran outside to see Justin and Jade, two evil Toads created by Ludwig and Iggy, outside of the castle.

"What are you two doing here?!" Ludwig asked.

"Well, we were planning on taking over your kingdom King Ludwig. Congrats by the way." Justin replied.

"You little creeps aren't taking over this kingdom or any other kingdom!" Jasmine said. Justin and Jade begin to laugh. Jade looked at Jasmine and noticed the ring on her finger. She rushed over to Jasmine and grabbed her hand.

"So it's true… You two are getting married." Jade said. Jasmine pulled her hand away.

"Yes. I will be Ludwig's wife and Queen of the Koopa Kingdom. What of it?" Jasmine replied. Justin and Jade glanced at each other and smirked.

"That's… Interesting." Justin said.

"Leave. Now!" Ludwig growled. The two Toads rolled their eyes and sighed.

"Fine." Jade said and began to walk away.

"We'll be back." Justin added and followed his partner.


"Ugh, I wish Iggy and I never created those two!" Ludwig sighed. He and Jasmine were in the ballroom listening to Ludwig play one of his songs on his piano.

"You guys didn't know they'd betray you." Jasmine said. Then, a thought popped into Jasmine's head.

"I didn't like the way they looked at each other." She said.

"What do you mean?" Ludwig asked as he stopped playing.

"When they looked at my engagement ring, they kinda glanced at each other. I really hope they're not planning anything." Jasmine explained.

"Don't worry. I don't think they'll try anything for awhile." Ludwig replied and gave Jasmine a kiss on her cheek.


That's it for now! Hopefully it won't be too long until I work on the next chapter!

The Wedding

Hello! Sorry it's been a little over a month since the last update ^^; I've been really busy and lately I've been feeling sick. It's currently 9:51 pm as I'm typing this and I'm gonna try to work on the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"You want to have the wedding at Peach's castle?" Ludwig asked Jasmine as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course! I've always loved her castle and I think it would be a great place to get married! Plus Peach said it's alright." Jasmine replied.

"Well, if Peach says it's fine, then that's great." Ludwig smiled. Jasmine giggles and sits closer to Ludwig on the couch. She sighs happily as she looks at her engagement ring.

"Oh! My family will be here tomorrow! Are their guest rooms ready?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes. I had the staff make sure everything was prepared." Ludwig said.

"I can't wait to see them again! Especially Alvin! It's too bad the rest of my family can't come to the Mushroom Kingdom." Jasmine replied.

"Hmm. How about we go to New York for our honeymoon? That way you can see your family again." Ludwig suggested.

"Oh that's a great idea! Plus, it'd be nice to see you in your human form again. You looked really handsome." Jasmine replied, making Ludwig blush. He cleared his throat and looked away, his face still red.

"O-Oh, um, t-thanks. W-We should pack for it early." Ludwig said and started heading towards the door, Jasmine following behind him.


"Jazzy!" Alvin, Jasmine's younger cousin, exclaimed as he ran towards her.

"Alvy!" Jasmine grinned and hugged him tightly. He and Jasmine's parents arrived in the Koopa Kingdom after meeting Ludwig in the Mushroom Kingdom. A few Koopas took their bags to their rooms.

"I missed you so much Jasmine!" Alvin said and hugged Jasmine again.

"Aww, I missed you too. I'm so happy you guys are here now!" Jasmine cheered.

"Of course! We wouldn't miss our daughter's wedding." Kiara, Jasmine's mother, said.

"And you're going to be a Queen. I still can't believe it!" David, Jasmine's father, added.

"Haha yeah! I'm still a little nervous about it, but Ludwig will help me." Jasmine replied.

"In a few days, my cousin-in-law is going to be a Koopa." Alvin chuckled.

"Haha yeah!" Jasmine laughed.


The day of the wedding finally arrived and all of the guests were making their way to Peach's castle. Everyone made their way to the hall where the wedding was being held. After fixing his bowtie, Ludwig took a deep breath and made his way to the hall where the guests were waiting. He stood at the end near an elderly Toad that was going to officiate the wedding. Ludwig smiled and looked around at the guests.

Mario, Luigi, and the princesses were sitting together talking. Alvin and Kiara sat near them talking to Toad and Toadette. On the other side, Bowser grinned and gave Ludwig a thumbs up while Clawdia wiped away a few tears. The Koopalings and Bowser jr were sitting together along with their partners, cousins, and Iggy's children. A few minutes later, the Toad sitting at the organ began to play the wedding march and Jasmine and her father walked down the aisle.

Ludwig blushed as he saw Jasmine in her wedding dress. He couldn't help but chuckle as he noticed the Jasmines on her veil and the bouquet of Jasmines in her hand. When they made it to the alter, David gave Jasmine a kiss on her forehead and sat down with Kiara and Alvin.


Ludwig and Jasmine said their vows and began to exchange rings. Jasmine blushed slightly and smiled at Ludwig. The Toad spoke again.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Ludwig's and Jasmine's hearts were racing and their faces were red. As they leaned in to kiss, a loud explosion was heard, surprising everyone.


It's now two minutes after midnight but this chapter is finished! I'll work on the next one soon!

Jasmine gets Kidnapped

Edit 8/8/23: Fixed some typos

Hi everyone! Here's a new chapter! I hope you like it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Everyone gasped and looked around. They then heard footsteps getting closer. Ludwig and Jasmine looked at each other, immediately knowing who's here. A group of Koopa Troopas, Hammer Bros, and Shy Guys burst into the room, preparing to fight. Jasmine looked at the enemies and raised an eyebrow.

"Alright. Where are they?" She asked. Then, Jasmine began to levitate in the air.

"H-Hey! What's going on?!" She exclaimed. Ludwig tried to grab her, but she was lifted higher and higher. She then was taken out of the room.

"Jasmine!" Ludwig ran after her, but was blocked by the Hammer Bros. The rest of the Koopalings and Bowser jr rushed over to Ludwig.

"Don't worry Ludwig. We'll help ya with these guys!" Larry said.


Jasmine was teleported outside and was greeted by Justin and Jade.

"You two! What are you doing here!?" Jasmine yelled.

"Whaddaya think?" Justin replied and rolled his eyes.

"You're not taking over Darkland and the Mushroom Kingdom! Or anyone else's kingdom!" Jasmine said. The two Toads ignored her and began to walk away, Jasmine still levitating. As they made their way out of the Mushroom Kingdom, a fireball hit Justin, making him fall and drop his wand. Jasmine landed on the ground and turned around to see Ludwig.

"Luddy!" Jasmine smiled and ran towards him. Then, Ludwig was hit with a pink energy blast and fell to the ground. Jasmine gasped and knelt down next to him.

"Ludwig! Are you ok?!" Jasmine asked.

"I-I'm fine…" Ludwig slowly got up and smiled at her. Before he could take her hand, Jasmine was levitated into the air again. They glanced over at the Toads and saw Jade using her wand this time.

"Put me down you little twerp!" Jasmine yelled. Then, Justin used his magic to teleport them away, leaving Ludwig standing by himself.

"No!" Ludwig headed back to the castle and told everyone what happened. He then got inside of his Clown Car and made his way to Justin's and Jade's fortress.


Justin and Jade made it to their fortress with Jasmine. They took her to a room at the top and locked her inside of a cage.

"You're not going to win. Ludwig and I will stop you!" Jasmine said, making the two laugh.

"How can you do anything locked up in there?" Justin asked.

"I can break out of here!" Jasmine exclaimed. The two continued to laugh as they left the room. Jasmine sighed and sat down. She glanced at the bouquet in her hand and back at the door the Toads walked out of.

"Of course they'd do something like this today! Why won't they just give up?" Jasmine said. She looked around the room, trying to find a way out.

"There's nothing in this cage for me to use to open the door. They have the key with them… I-I'm trapped here until someone gets here." Jasmine sighed again and stared at the ground.

"Hopefully Ludwig will get here soon."


Ludwig left the Mushroom Kingdom and flew past a few neighboring kingdoms. He flew towards a forest and looked around.

"I should be able to get to them pretty soon." Ludwig said. As he flew, a Bob-omb hit the back of the Clown Car.

"Huh?!" Ludwig looked at the ground and saw a few Koopa Troopas shooting Bob-ombs out of cannons. He tried to fly away, but more Bob-ombs hit his Clown Car, making him crash into the ground.


That's it for now! I think I'll work on the next chapter on Wednesday if I'm able to!

Trapped

Edit 8/8/23: Changed some lines. Still wish this chapter was a little longer…

Hello everyone! My mom was on vacation, so I wasn't able to write. But now I can write again! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Back at Peach's Castle, Lemmy was performing a few of his circus tricks to keep the guests entertained. He was currently juggling a few small balls while balancing on his yellow one. Kiara sighed as she thought about her daughter.

"I hope that Jasmine is alright." She said.

"Me too honey." David replied.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Jazzy's fine. Plus Ludwig is on his way right now to get her back!" Alvin smiled. David and Kiara smile at their nephew.

"Yeah, you're right Alvin." David said.

"Hopefully they'll be back here soon." Kiara added.

"Let's watch Lemmy's tricks until they get back." Alvin replied.


Ludwig rubbed his head and slowly got up. He looked at his now broken Clown Car and sighed.

"Great…" He looked away from the Clown Car and noticed the Koopa Troopas getting closer. He rolled his eyes and took out his wand. As the Koopa Troopas got even closer, Ludwig hit them with a blue energy blast, immediately stopping them. Ludwig sighed again as he looked back at his Clown Car again.

"I guess I have to get there by foot now." Ludwig said to himself as he walked away.

As he walked through the forest, Ludwig ran into more of Justin's and Jade's minions. He had some trouble with a Sledge Bro, but he stopped the enemies and continued through the forest. Soon he saw a green pipe up ahead.

"That should lead to the Stardust Kingdom." Ludwig said to himself. He went through the pipe and looked around when he made it through the other side. He was currently in Prince Sterling's old kingdom. Ludwig noticed a nearby shop selling power ups and headed inside.


"I can't believe this…" Jasmine muttered. She sat in the cage, still annoyed that she couldn't escape. Jasmine looked around a few times, hoping to find some way out. She found nothing.

"There's no way out." She heard a voice say. Jasmine turned around and saw Jade in the room.

"Why are you here?" Jasmine glared at the female Toad.

"Just came to check on you." Jade replied. She smirked as she held the keys in the air for Jasmine to see.

"This is the only way out." Jade laughed as she put the keys back in her pocket.

"You're so lucky I'm trapped in this stupid cage!" Jasmine yelled, making Jade laugh even harder. Jade then left the room, locking the door behind her.

"Ugh! I need to get out of here!" Jasmine screamed.


Ludwig left the Stardust Kingdom after getting a bag of items. He made his way through the Crystal Kingdom where he saw a few Goombas and Hammer Bros causing trouble.

"Of course they'd be here." Ludwig rolled his eyes and ran towards the minions. After stomping on the Goombas and knocking out the Hammer Bros, Ludwig made his way through the kingdom.

Soon Ludwig left the Crystal Kingdom and made it to a desert. More minions were there and Ludwig dealt with them quickly. He went through a warp pipe and made it to the other side of the desert.

"I hope Jasmine is fine. Heh, I wonder if she already escaped." Ludwig smirked.


"Get me out of here!" Jasmine yelled as she pushed on the cage's door. Jasmine growled as she began to shake out of anger. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down.

"Maybe Ludwig is almost here.." She sighed and sat down in the cage. Jasmine picked up her bouquet and stared at it for a moment.

"I want this to be over soon."


Not too sure how I feel about this chapter, but I'll hopefully work on the next one soon!

The Fortress

Edit 8/8/23: Slightly changed a line

I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Ludwig finally made it out of the desert area and went through another warp pipe. He was now in a rocky area where he was greeted by a group of Mini Goombas. Smirking, Ludwig stomped on them, stopping them immediately. He then sat down to rest for a moment.

"I… I think I'm getting closer to them." Ludwig sighed. After resting, Ludwig stood up and walked through the area. He ran into a few Hammer Bros and Pokeys along the way. Ludwig was hit by a hammer, but stopped them and continued walking.


"Ludwig and Jasmine still aren't back yet?" Larry asked. Peach tried to keep everyone entertained so that Lemmy could rest after performing his circus tricks.

"Nope. I hadn't seen them." Sandra, one of Bowser's nieces, sighed as she looked out of the window again.

"We really gotta find a warp pipe that leads to their fortress." Iggy said.

"Daddy? Are they gonna be alright?" Tammy asked Iggy.

"Yeah sweetheart. Jasmine and Uncle Ludwig will be fine." Iggy smiled and kissed his daughter's forehead, making her giggle.

"He's gotta be close to rescuing her." Wendy whispered to herself.


Jasmine sat quietly in the cage, still annoyed that she couldn't break out. As she stared at the wall, she heard the door opening. She turned around and saw the two Toads entering the room.

"He's almost here." Justin said.

"Alright Luddy!" Jasmine cheered, making the two Toads roll their eyes.

"He's not gonna save you." Jade replied.

"Of course he is! You guys always lose." Jasmine smirked, making them annoyed.

"Shut up! We're gonna take over the Darklands and no one can stop us! Not even Ludwig!" Justin yelled.

"Heh. Keep telling yourself that." Jasmine chuckled. Justin, still mad, took out his wand and used his magic to shake the cage, making Jasmine hit against the bars.

"I said shut up!" Justin screamed. Jasmine glared at them as she rubbed her head.


After going through the rocky area, Ludwig made it to another forest. A Koopa Troopa and Goomba were resting near a tree when the Goomba spotted Ludwig. The two got up and ran towards the Koopa King. Ludwig stomped on the Koopa's head, picked up the shell, and threw it at the Goomba. He sighed and walked through the forest. When he looked up, he noticed a fortress in the distance.

"Finally! I'm almost there!" Ludwig started to run towards the fortress.

Before Ludwig could get close to the fortress, two Sledge Bros jumped from the trees, stunning him for a moment. Ludwig glared at them and dodged the hammers they threw at him. Ludwig was able to catch a hammer and threw it back at one of the Sledge Bros, knocking them out. He then spit out a few fireballs at the other Sledge Bro, defeating him. Ludwig then ran inside of the fortress, stopping any enemy that got in his way.

Ludwig opened a nearby door and saw a group of Hammer Bros inside.

"Hehe. I guess she's not in here." Ludwig thought. After dealing with the Hammer Bros, Ludwig left and went up the stairs.

"She must be at the top."


Jasmine stared at the door, waiting for Ludwig to arrive. Justin and Jade sat on the ground, cleaning off their wands. Jade looked towards the door as she heard someone running towards them.

"That must be him." She chuckled. The door burst open and the three saw Ludwig storm inside.

"Luddy! You're finally here!" Jasmine smiled. Ludwig takes a step closer towards the Toads, his face darkened.

"Let her go." Ludwig said. Jade chuckled.

"Only if you hand over your kingdom to us!" She replied. Ludwig growled, sending a chill down their spines. Then, Justin laughed.

"Come on Ludwig. Just give us the kingdom and-" Justin stopped his sentence when Ludwig spit a fire ball at them. Jade got out of the way, but Justin was hit. Justin pulled out his wand and aimed it at Ludwig. Before he could cast a spell, Ludwig spit another fireball at him, knocking Justin down again. Jade noticed that her partner wasn't getting up and panicked.

"A-Alright fine! Here!" She tossed the key to Ludwig and rushed over to Justin. Ludwig unlocked the cage's door and helped Jasmine out.

"Luddy! I'm so happy you made it!" Jasmine said and kissed Ludwig, making him blush. As they walked towards the door, Jasmine began to float in the air.

"W-What?!" She and Ludwig turned around to see Jade using her wand and Justin slowly standing up. She made Jasmine float towards her and Justin.

"We'll be at E Vile's place if ya want her Ludwig!" Jade laughed as she, Justin, and Jasmine disappeared to the Shy Guy's fortress. Ludwig stood in the room, furious as he stared at the spot that the Toads were standing at. Ludwig stormed out of the fortress and left to find E Vile's.


I will work on the next chapter soon!

E Vile's Fortress

Edit 8/8/23: Minor fixes

Finally made a new chapter! I was thinking about writing this yesterday, but I didn't feel like it lol. I hope you all enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Jasmine struggled to break free from Jade's magic as they made it to another fortress. They walked up the stairs and made it to a door at the top. After opening it and walking inside, Jasmine saw a familiar Shy Guy in a black robe standing near a cell. He opened the cell door and Jade flung Jasmine inside. The Shy Guy closed and locked the door before Jasmine could escape. Jasmine glared at the three as she held onto the cell bars.

"Let me out of here you little weirdos!" Jasmine yelled.

"Only way out is with this." E Vile laughed as he held up the keys. The Shy Guy and Toads continued laughing as they left the room. Jasmine sighed and looked around the room.

"There's nothing again for me to use to escape." She sat down and stared at the cell floor.


"I can't believe this!" Ludwig grumbled as he fought a Sledge Bro. The Sledge Bro created an earthquake, paralyzing Ludwig for a moment. When he was able to move again, Ludwig spit a fire ball at the Sledge Bro, knocking him down. Ludwig sighed and went through a yellow warp pipe.

Ludwig was now in a tropical area with lots of sand and palm trees. A few Cheep Cheeps jumped out of the water, but he dodged them. He then ran into a group of Dry Bones. After knocking them down with a nearby shell, Ludwig ran towards another warp pipe before the Dry Bones could chase after him. When Ludwig made it out of the warp pipe, he was on the other side of the tropical area.

"There he is!" Ludwig heard a voice say. He looked to his left and saw a group of Goombas by a palm tree.

"Oh great…" Ludwig groaned and shot a large fireball at the Goombas, immediately defeating them. Ludwig rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"It's gonna take me some time to get to E Vile's fortress. I hope Jasmine's alright." Ludwig whispered.


An hour had passed and Jasmine was still trapped in the cell. She sighed and looked around the room again, hoping to find anything to help her escape.

"What can I do..?" Jasmine said to herself.

"I knew those little creeps were up to something! But why did they have to do this today!?" Jasmine exclaimed. She glanced down at her bouquet again.

"In a few seconds I was going to be Ludwig's wife and Queen of the Koopa Kingdom, but they just had to ruin it." Sighing again, Jasmine held back tears.

"… I have to figure out how to get out of this cell."


Ludwig found another warp pipe and went through it, ending up in another forest. He looked around to find any enemies, but hadn't seen any so far. As he walked through the forest, he began to get lost in his thoughts.

"Jasmine's parents are probably worried sick about her. I gotta get her back soon." As Ludwig continued to think, he didn't notice a fire ball heading towards him. The fire ball hit him, knocking him down.

"W-What?" Ludwig got up and looked up ahead, seeing two Fire Bros. He ran towards them, dodging their fire balls. Ludwig punched one of the Fire Bros, knocking him out. He dodged the other's fire ball and shot a large fire ball at him, stopping him. Ludwig smirked and walked away from the Fire Bros.

"There should be another warp pipe up ahead." Ludwig said and continued his way through the forest.


Jasmine sat quietly in the cell and stared at the ground. Sighing, she looked at the door to the room as she heard it unlock. A Koopa Troopa opened it and walked inside.

"E Vile told me to check on you, miss." The Koopa said.

"Can you please let me out?" Jasmine asked.

"Sorry, but E Vile and the others will only let you leave if King Ludwig surrenders and hands over his kingdom to them." The Koopa chuckled.

"What if the future queen does?" Jasmine asked.

"Hm?" The Koopa Troopa raised an eyebrow.

"I'm surrendering the Koopa Kingodm to them."


I hope this chapter was alright. I'll work on the next one soon!

Jasmine's Escape

Edit 8/8/23: Slight changes

Hi guys! I was going to work on this chapter tomorrow, but since no one's home right now, I got some time to write! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The Koopa Troopa blinked and stared at Jasmine. He couldn't believe what she was saying!

"W… What?" He whispered, loud enough for Jasmine to hear.

"You heard me. Jade, E Vile, and Justin can rule over the Koopa Kingdom." Jasmine replied.

Y-You're being serious…?" The Koopa asked. Jasmine nodded and the two stared at each other for a moment. Finally, the Koopa Troopa spoke again.

"Well, can you wait here for a moment?" He asked. Jasmine nodded again and watched as the Koopa Troopa left the room.


As Ludwig walked through the forest, he ran into more enemies, but defeated them quickly. Ludwig wiped the sweat off of his forehead and sat against a nearby tree.

"Phew! Man, that was a lot of Sledge Bros…" He sighed.

"I wish my Clown Car didn't get destroyed. I would've made it to Jasmine faster." After resting for a couple more minutes, Ludwig stood up and continued walking through the forest.

"I should be getting closer to the fortress. I can't wait to get her back and return to Peach's castle." Ludwig said to himself. As he walked, he noticed a blue warp pipe up ahead.

"Finally! I knew there was a warp pipe here!" Before Ludwig could get closer, four Sledge Bros jumped down from the trees and landed in front of him. They made an earthquake and paralyzed Ludwig for a moment. He growled when he was able to move again.

"Oh come on!"


A few minutes later, the Koopa Troopa returned with the keys to the cell. He walked over to it and unlocked it. He then grabbed Jasmine's hand and walked out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" Jasmine asked.

"To them." The Koopa replied. They walked through the halls until they saw a large blue door. The Koopa Troopa opened it and walked inside with Jasmine. She saw the two Toads and Shy Guy sitting on their thrones, smiling evilly at her.

"Is it true? You're going to surrender?" E Vile asked.

"Yes. You three can rule over Darkland." Jasmine sighed.

"I dunno. I'm pretty sure Ludwig wouldn't agree with you." Jade said.

"Yeah. He'd never hand the kingdom over." Justin added.

"Well, I'm sure he'll change his mind. Maybe I can convince him." Jasmine replied. The three villains whispered to each other. They looked back at Jasmine and the Koopa.

"Fine. Take her back to her cell until Ludwig gets here." Justin said. The Koopa Troopa nodded and turned towards the door. As Jasmine walked behind him, she jumped on the Koopa Troopa's head and picked up his shell. The three jumped from their thrones in shock.

"W-What are you doing!?" Justin exclaimed.

"You guys really thought I'd hand over the kingdom to you? You're really gullible!" Jasmine laughed, making the three angry.

"How dare y-" Jasmine threw the shell at Justin, knocking him down before he could finish his sentence.

"We'd NEVER hand over the kingdom to anyone! Including you three!" Jasmine said. She grabbed Justin's wand and used the magic to knock down Jade and E Vile. While the three were on the floor, Jasmine rushed out of the room, still holding onto the wand.


Ludwig stopped the Sledge Bros and went through the blue warp pipe. He looked around and realized that he was in another part of the forest. As he looked to his right, he saw a fortress in the distance.

"E Vile's fortress! Don't worry Jasmine! I'm almost there!" Ludwig said as he ran. A few Goombas and Koopa Troopas saw him and tried to fight, but were immediately stopped by Ludwig.

Ludwig ran and fought a few minions that saw him. He was knocked down by a Hammer Bro, but got back up and spit a fireball at him. A Sledge Bro threw a hammer at Ludwig, but he dodged it. After spitting more fireballs at the Sledge Bro and Koopas, Ludwig continued his way to the fortress.


Jasmine ran through the fortress, hitting the minions with a purple energy blast from Justin's wand when they tried to stop her.

"I wonder if Ludwig is almost here." Jasmine said as she continued running. Soon she made it to the front doors and ran outside. She knocked out the guards before they could grab her. As she got further away, she saw a familiar Koopa up ahead.

"Ludwig!"


That's it for now! If I have time tomorrow, I'll work on the next chapter.

Ludwig and Jasmine Reunite

Edit 8/8/23: Fixed a typo that I saw

Hello guys! Here's a new chapter! I hope this one is ok

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Ludwig spit a fire ball at a Magikoopa when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Jasmine?" He turned around and saw her running towards him. The Magikoopa got up and pointed his wand at Jasmine.

"Jasmine look out!" Ludwig exclaimed. Jasmine used Justin's wand and shot an energy blast at the Magikoopa, knocking him out. She dropped the wand, ran over to Ludwig and hugged him tightly, almost knocking him down.

"Luddy! You made it!" Jasmine smiled at him. He picked her up and spun around.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" Ludwig said and kissed her.

"Come on. Let's head back to Peach's castle." Jasmine replied. Ludwig sat her down and held her hand. As they walked away, they heard a loud explosion behind them.

"Oh great.." The two turned around to see the two Toads and Shy Guy running towards them. Jasmine quickly grabbed the wand and pointed it at the three.

"Give me my wand!" Justin yelled.

"No way!" Jasmine exclaimed. She shot an energy blast at E Vile and Jade, knocking them down.

"Ugh…" Jade slowly got up and helped E Vile.

"Hand it over!" Justin screamed. Jasmine stared at the wand. She smirked and handed it to Ludwig.

"W-What are you doing?" Justin's eyes widened as Ludwig broke the wand.

"My wand!" Justin ran closer to them, but Ludwig punched him, knocking him down.

"Oh right! I almost forgot!" Ludwig reached into his shell and took out the bag of items, handing it to Jasmine. She reached inside and grabbed a Fire Flower. E Vile and Jade rolled their eyes and took out their wands, preparing to fight.


"Come on guys… You gotta get back here soon." David sighed.

"It's been so long. Are they alright?" Kiara wondered.

"I'm sure they're almost here." Peach replied.

"Yeah! Don't worry you guys. Ludwig and Jasmine will be here in no time!" Mario added. Alvin nodded, agreeing with Mario and Peach. Jasmine's parents smiled at them and relaxed a bit.


Justin tried to hit Ludwig, but was knocked out by him. E Vile and Jade were the only two left. Using their wands, Jade and E Vile used their magic to attack them. Jasmine threw a few fireballs at them, but they dodged it. She threw another fireball, hitting Jade. E Vile hit Jasmine with an energy blast, knocking her down and making her lose her powers.

"Jasmine!" Ludwig rushed over to her and helped her up. He took out his wand and levitated their enemies into the air, and threw them against a tree. Jasmine reached into the bag and grabbed a Boomerang Flower.

Jasmine threw a boomerang at E Vile, knocking him down. Jade shot an energy blast at her, but Jasmine dodged it. Ludwig grabbed E Vile and threw him against another tree before he had the chance to do anything. Justin finally woke up and rubbed his head. He looked around and watched as his partners were losing the battle. While Ludwig and Jasmine were distracted, Justin slowly walked towards Jasmine and snatched the bag of items out of her hand.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Jasmine yelled. Justin chuckled as he reached inside of the bag.


There's going to be one or two more chapters after this! I kinda wish this was longer though…

Returning to Peach's Castle

Edit 8/8/23: Fixed a line

I am finally able to write again! I hope you all like this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Justin laughed as he grabbed a Super Star. Now invincible, Justin rushed towards Ludwig. Ludwig didn't have time to move out of the way and was knocked down.

"Ludwig!" Jasmine rushed over to help him, but Justin ran into her, knocking her down. Soon the Super Star wore off and Justin reached into the bag again to get another power up.

Ludwig slowly got up and helped Jasmine up. They looked over at Justin who now grabbed another Super Star, an Ice Flower, and a carrot. He gave E Vile the Ice Flower and Jade the carrot.

Jade, now with bunny ears, ran towards the two and began to hover in the air. Ludwig grabbed her and threw her into a tree, knocking her out and making Jade lose her power up.

"Jade no!" Justin exclaimed. He looked through the bag, trying to find a 1-Up mushroom. While he was distracted, Ludwig spit two fireballs at him and E Vile. E Vile and Justin fell to the ground, dropping the bag. Jasmine quickly ran over to them and took the bag back.

Jasmine took out two 1-UP mushrooms and gave one to Ludwig. E Vile and Justin got up and glared at them. Justin ran over to Jade who was still unconscious. He picked up her wand and shot an energy blast at the two. E Vile took out his own wand and did the same. Ludwig and Jasmine dodged their attacks.

Jasmine and Ludwig could tell that E Vile and Justin were getting weaker and weaker as they fought. Jasmine looked inside of the bag and noticed that there were only two items left.

"Ludwig, should we use these?" She whispered.

"Well, we would be able to finally stop them." Ludwig replied.

"W… What are you two talking about?" Justin asked as he slowly stood up. Ludwig and Jasmine didn't reply. Jasmine took out a Super Star and a Superball Flower. She handed the flower to Ludwig and took the Super Star.

Justin and E Vile were struggling to fight as Ludwig and Jasmine used their last power ups. A few minutes later, all three enemies were defeated. Ludwig and Jasmine sighed in relief.

"We finally did it!" Jasmine cheered. Ludwig smiled and carried her bridal style, making Jasmine blush.

"Let's go back and finish the wedding." Ludwig and Jasmine then left and made their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom.


Larry was looking out of the window when he sighed, wondering where Ludwig and Jasmine were. Then, he saw Ludwig carrying Jasmine, running towards the castle.

"They're back! They're back!" Larry cheered. Ludwig ran into the room and over to the elderly Toad, sitting Jasmine down.

"So, where were we?" Ludwig asked. The Toad cleared his throat and smiled at them.

"You may now kiss the bride." The Toad replied. Everyone clapped and cheered as the two kissed. Two Koopa Paratroopas flew towards Jasmine and placed a crown on her head, making her the new queen of the Koopa Kingdom.


That evening, everyone went to Peach's garden for the reception. They were having a great time and everyone congratulated the couple. Some guests were dancing and others were either eating or talking. After dancing, Ludwig and Jasmine held hands as they walked through the garden, admiring the different flowers and plants. Jasmine sighed happily and hugged Ludwig.

"Even though I got kidnapped and we had to fight those little jerks, today was amazing." Jasmine smiled at him.

"I agree. I'm very glad that we're finally married. I love you so much, Jasmine." Ludwig replied.

"I love you too, Ludwig." Jasmine said and kissed him.


There's going to be one more chapter after this! I'll try to work on it next week!

Epilogue

Edit 8/8/23: I fixed one more line :)

Hi everyone! Here's the final chapter! I hope you enjoy it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A month has passed since Ludwig and Jasmine have gotten married and they were even happier than before. Jasmine was still a little nervous being queen, but Ludwig always helped her out. The citizens of the Koopa Kingdom already loved their new queen and how kind and helpful she was. Right now, Ludwig and Jasmine were in the Great Hall having a meeting with Prince Sterling and Princess Krystal from the Stardust Kingdom and Crystal Kingdom respectively. As the meeting went on, Princess Krystal glanced over at Jasmine and noticed that she wasn't looking too good.

"Jasmine? Are you alright?" Krystal asked, feeling concerned for her friend.

"I-I'm fine!" Jasmine replied and smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" Ludwig asked as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry, honey. I'm fi-"

Then, Jasmine began to feel worse. She quickly stood up and covered her mouth.

"Sorry! I gotta go for a second!" Then, Jasmine rushed out of the Great Hall and made her way to the nearest bathroom. Ludwig excused himself and left to find Jasmine. He made his way to the bathroom door and knocked on it gently.

"Sweetheart? Are you ok?" He asked. A few minutes later, Jasmine opened the door.

"I'm alright now." Ludwig stared at her.

"I think you should go lie down and rest for awhile. I can finish the meeting." Ludwig said.

"Really? But-"

"Please? I'll come check on you in a bit." Ludwig replied. Jasmine sighed.

"Alright." Ludwig gave her a kiss on her forehead and they went their separate ways.


That evening, Ludwig and Jasmine were getting ready to go to New York to have dinner with Jasmine's parents. As Jasmine brushed her hair, she began to get lost in her thoughts.

"I don't know what's wrong with me lately. At least I'm not feeling nauseous right now." She then noticed Ludwig walk into their room, already in his human disguise.

"Still so handsome!" Jasmine replied and giggled, making Ludwig blush.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" Jasmine replied. She took his hand and they left the castle.


"It's so nice to see you two again!" Kiara said as she hugged Jasmine and Ludwig.

"We're happy to be here." Ludwig smiled.

"So, what's for dinner Mom?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, I know that Ludwig likes steak, so I made steak, mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese." Kiara replied as she lead them to the kitchen where David and Alvin were waiting.

"Everything smells delicious!" Ludwig said.

"Yeah, it do-" Jasmine stopped her sentence, feeling nauseous again.

"Jasmine? Are you ok?" David asked as he walked over to his daughter.

"I… I'm fi-" Jasmine ran to the bathroom and closed the door. Ludwig sighed as he heard Jasmine vomiting.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She's been like this for a few weeks now." He said.

"Really?" David asked. Ludwig nodded and sighed again. Kiara began to think.

"Ludwig? Has she been acting different lately? Y'know, besides getting sick." Kiara asked. Ludwig began to think.

"Hmm. She has been a little moody and eating strange foods." He replied.

"Strange foods?" Kiara repeated.

"Yesterday she had tuna fish and chocolate milk." Ludwig replied. Alvin pretended to vomit, making the others roll their eyes. After thinking for a moment, Kiara smiled.

"I think I know what's wrong with her. You all can start eating. I'll be back in a bit."


Jasmine walked back into the kitchen, sat at the table next to Ludwig and grabbed a plate. As she put some food on it, she noticed that her mother wasn't there.

"Where did mom go?" She asked. They then heard the front door open and close. Kiara then entered the kitchen carrying a bag.

"Um Jasmine? After dinner, I need you to take this." She said.

"Hm? Take what?" Jasmine asked. Kiara reached into the bag and pulled out a pregnancy test, making Ludwig's and Jasmine's eyes widen.

"I'll take it now! I don't wanna wait until after dinner!" Jasmine grinned and rushed over to her mom. She took the test and headed back to the bathroom.


The others continued to eat as they waited for Jasmine to return. A few minutes later, Jasmine came back and rushed over to Ludwig. She hugged him tightly and kissed him, almost knocking him down to the floor. Seeing Jasmine act like that immediately made him know what the results were, but he still asked just to make sure.

"So, what was it?"

"I'm pregnant! We're having a baby!" Jasmine cheered and kissed Ludwig again. Ludwig smiled and kissed her back.

"We gotta finish eating and head back to the castle to tell everyone!" Jasmine said and began to eat quickly.

"Ok Jasmine, but slow down!" Ludwig chuckled as he finished his dinner.


That's it everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story. I'm gonna go through each chapter and check to see if there's any typos that I missed and fix a few lines that could be better. But before I do that, I'm gonna work on a remake for my old story "The Orphan" (I swear after this I'll finally remake "A New Baby" lol).

I might remake another old now deleted story called "Ludwig's Son" which would take place sometime after this one. Not sure if I will yet

Author's Note

Hi everyone! So I originally finished July 25th, but like my other remakes, today I went through each chapter and fixed any typos that I missed or changed some lines that could be better. Now I was going to rewrite an old story called "Kids from the Future", but I scrapped that and I'll probably just draw stuff inspired by that instead. And now, I will finally work on remaking my other old story "A New Baby." Let's hope that version is a lot better!

I'll also be uploading this story to my Neocities website soon!

(back to chapter list)