I'm Sorry

by Tiana Koopa

Roy and Kacey started arguing one day. After Roy said some hurtful things, Kacey leaves and gets into a car accident. Will she ever forgive him? My cousin helped me with this.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6953902/1/I-m-Sorry

Chapters: 1

Words: 532

Rated: Fiction K+ - Language: English - Genre: Suspense/Drama - Characters: Roy Koopa - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

I'm Sorry

Hi. My cousin helped me with this. If you don't like it, sorry. It was my cousin's idea.

Disclaimer: I only own my OCs!


Roy was in the Darkland Hospital kneeling next to Kacey's bed. Roy found out that she was in a car accident. The doctor said he didn't know if Kacey was going to make it. Tears started flowing down Roy's cheecks.

"Kacey… I-I-I'm s-so sorry." Roy cried. "It's my fault you're in here. If I didn't yell at you, this wouldn't have happened."

Flashback:

Roy and Kacey were in the castle arguing. Kacey started walking out of the room.

"You're a jerk sometimes!" Kacey yelled. They argued some more. Soon Kacey heared Roy say four words she hoped no one would say.

"I don't love you!" Roy yelled. Kacey walked out of the castle. She went to her car and started driving away from the castle.

Kacey was driving through Darkland, thinking about what happened.

"I can't believe he said that to me." Kacey said. She sighed. She thought about when they first met, when they always made eachother laugh, and when they had their first kiss. Kacey noticed that another car was comming. She tried to stop, but she couldn't. Then Kacey crashed into the car.

Roy was laying on the couch, trying to calm down. A few minutes later, a servant ran into the room. He told Roy that Kacey was in a car accident. Roy told everyone what happened and they went to the hospital. When they got there, Roy walked into the room where Kacey was.

"Kacey…" Roy said.

End of Flashback.

Roy started stroking Kacey's hair.

"I'm sorry Kacey. I hope you'll forgive me." He said. He saw Kacey raising her hand. She was awake and started wiping the tears off of his face.

"I-It's ok Roy. I forgive you." She said. Roy sighed and kissed her cheeck.

"I l-love you R-Roy." Kacey said. "I love you too Kacey." Roy replied. Soon Kacey closed her eyes.

"Kacey…? Kacey?" Roy looked at her. She looked lifeless.

"NO! KACEY!" Roy screamed. The doctors ran inside and went over to Kacey. Finally one of the doctors spoke.

"I-I'm sorry. She's dead." The doctor said looking down. Roy screamed and cried again.


If you're still reading this, I have a different ending!


"Kacey, I hope you'll forgive me." Roy said. He felt something touch his arm. He looked up and saw that it was Kacey. She was finally awake. Kacey smiled at him.

"I forgive you Roy." Kacey said. Roy smiled and kissed her.

"I love you." Kacey said. "I love you too." Roy replied. The doctor came back to make sure Kacey was alright. The doctor said that Kacey was going to be ok.

Soon everyone went back to the castle. Kacey was laying on her bed. Roy was sitting next to her. When Kacey was sleeping, Roy kissed her cheeck and went to sleep.


I hope you liked the story. Which ending did you like? Please Review!

(back to chapter list)