I Meet the Koopas Remake

by Tiana Koopa

Months have passed since Jasmine's adventure with Mario and Luigi. One day when she decides to visit them, Bowser kidnaps her and makes her Ludwig's prisoner. What will happen while she's in the Koopa Kingdom? Sorry for the bad summary lol.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14127890/1/I-Meet-the-Koopas-Remake

Chapters: 19

Words: 20324

Rated: Fiction K+ - Language: English - Genre: Romance - Characters: Bowser, Bowser Jr., Koopalings, Ludwig Von Koopa - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Ludwig's Prisoner

Edit 2/3/23: Hello! This story was originally finished January 31st, but I'm going to be updating the chapters to fix any typos I missed and change a few lines!

Hi everyone! I'm finally rewriting the sequel to "I Meet the Marios"! So like I said in the remake for the first story, even though the story is called "I Meet the Koopas", the character in the story isn't me. The titles have been like that for 12 years (at the time I'm writing this anyways lol) and I didn't want to change it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this first chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A few months have passed since Jasmine went on an adventure with Mario and Luigi. She and her family visited them sometimes when they weren't busy and Jasmine still thinks about living in the Mushroom Kingdom. She recently graduated from high school and was starting her summer vacation. Jasmine was in her room relaxing while her parents and little cousin were out for a bit. Jasmine glanced at her stack of video games and smiled.

"Hmm. Maybe I should go to the Mushroom Kingdom and hang out with everyone." She said to herself. After thinking it over, she left her home and headed to the warp pipe in the city.


Jasmine made it to the warp pipe near a store. She then closed her eyes and went down the green pipe. When she opened her eyes, she was back in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"It looks amazing each time I come here." Jasmine said. She walked through Toad Town and greeted the Toads that were outside. She finally made it to Peach's Castle and saw two familiar people standing in front of it.

"Mario! Luigi!" Jasmine called. The brothers turned around after hearing their names. They smiled as she ran towards them.

"Hi Jasmine!" Mario greeted.

"How have you been?" Luigi asked.

"I'm great! I just wanted to hang out with you guys." She replied.

"Well, the Princesses invited us for some tea and cake. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." Mario said. The three then entered the castle.


"It's wonderful to see you again Jasmine!" Peach said. Everyone was sitting in the dining room as they talked and ate.

"How's your family?" Daisy asked.

"Oh they're great! My parents and Alvin left awhile ago so I decided to come here." Jasmine explained.

"Hmm. How about after we eat, we play a game?" Peach suggested.

"Yeah! What should we play?" Daisy asked.

"How about Baseball?" Mario suggested.

"Oh yeah! We haven't played that in awhile." Daisy said.

"I've never played Baseball before, but I'd love to try." Jasmine replied.

"Don't worry. We can teach you." Luigi smiled.

"Let's finish eating so-" Peach stopped her sentence when they heard a loud explosion outside.

"Oh no…" Peach whispered. The group ran out of the castle to see all of the Toads running around the town screaming.

"What's going on!?" Daisy asked. They then heard laughter from up above. The five looked up and saw Bowser in his Clown Car.

"Bowser! What are you doing here?" Peach yelled. Bowser didn't say anything. He looked at the group until his eyes landed on Jasmine.

"W-Why are you looking at me?" She asked. Bowser laughed and flew towards them. Before they could react, Bowser grabbed Jasmine and put her inside of the Clown Car.

"Hey! Let me out!" Jasmine yelled. Bowser continued to laugh as he flew away with her.

"Guys! Help me!" Jasmine screamed. She watched as the others ran to catch up with them until she couldn't see them anymore.


Bowser made it back to his castle with Jasmine. He took her inside and held onto her so she wouldn't escape.

"Let me guess. You're taking me to the dungeon again?" Jasmine asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Nope." Bowser replied. Confused, Jasmine tried to escape again, but Bowser held her tighter. He walked through the halls until he made it to a blue door. The Koopa king banged his fist on the door until the door opened. Jasmine was shocked, and a little annoyed, at the familiar voice.

"Yes Father?" Ludwig said after opening the door.

"Take her until those plumbers get here." Bowser said as he put Jasmine down.

"Wait… What?!" Jasmine said.

"She's going to be your prisoner." Bowser added.

"What!?" Ludwig and Jasmine cried in unison.

"But Fa-"

"That's an order!" Bowser yelled, cutting Ludwig off. He sighed and walked away, leaving the two alone. Jasmine looked at Ludwig and rolled her eyes.

"Well this is great." Jasmine said sarcastically. Ludwig groaned and closed the door. He sat down at his desk and began working on his music. Jasmine sighed and sat on his bed.

"I guess I have to wait for Mario and the others to get here." Jasmine sighed again. She looked over at Ludwig and then lied down on the bed. A few moments later, Jasmine slowly fell asleep.


Edit 2/3/23: Still not sure about this chapter…

Ehh… I don't know about this chapter. I feel like it could've been a little better. Anyways, I'll work on the next chapter soon!

Meeting the Koopalings

Edit 2/3/23: Editing this chapter now!

Sorry it took so long to make this chapter. I was helping my grandparents, aunt, and cousins move into their new house and I lost my motivation again lol. But I'm finally making chapter 2! I hope you enjoy it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FC!


Mario and his friends were on their way to Bowser's Castle to save Jasmine. Before they left, they went back to Peach's Castle to grab more power ups.

"I hope Jasmine is alright." Peach said.

"Don't worry Princess. I'm sure she's fine." Mario replied.

"Yeah! We'll get her back." Daisy added. Peach looked at them and smiled.

"Alright. Let's keep going." She said.


Jasmine opened her eyes and looked around.

"Where am I?" She said to herself. Then she remembered what happened earlier.

"Oh yeah. Bowser kidnapped me and now I'm in that guy's room." Jasmine said as she rolled her eyes. She looked around the room again.

"Wait a minute. Where is Ludwig?-Wait, why do I even care?" She said to herself. Jasmine sighed and sat on the bed.

"What do I do until Mario and the others get here? I can't try to escape. They'll just catch me and throw me into a cell." Jasmine thought for a moment.

"Maybe I'll just walk around the castle for a bit." Jasmine then got up, walked to the door, and opened it. She didn't see any Koopa Troopas or Goombas around so she closed the door and walked through the hall.

"Y'know, this castle is kinda nice." Jasmine whispered. She saw many pictures of Bowser on the walls and some of Bowser Jr and the Koopalings. She walked passed some more doors, assuming the rooms were the rest of the Koopalings and Bowser Jr's. She then made it to another hallway with a few more doors. As she walked, she felt a small hand grab hers.

"Huh?" Jasmine looked down and saw Bowser Jr staring at her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh hi Junior! I was just looking around the castle." Jasmine explained.

"Wait… You mean you weren't trying to escape?" He asked.

"Nah. Pretty sure I'd get caught like last time." Jasmine replied.

"Oh… Well, the others are in the playroom. You wanna hang out with us?" Bowser Jr asked.

"Sure!" Jasmine smiled and followed him to the playroom.


Bowser Jr introduced Jasmine to the rest of his siblings. Jasmine finally got to know them and thought that each one was cool. She decided to talk to Roy and Morton for a bit. As she talked to them, Jasmine noticed that one Koopaling was missing.

"Hey. Where's Ludwig?" She asked.

"He's probably in the Ballroom. His piano is in there." Lemmy explained.

"You wanna see him play?" Jr asked.

"I don't know why, but I kinda do." Jasmine thought. After thinking it over, Jasmine looked at Jr.

"Hmm. Ok!" Jasmine replied.


Jasmine followed Jr to the ballroom. She heard the piano getting louder as they made it closer to the door. Bowser Jr opened it and they saw Ludwig playing his new music.

"His music is sooo boring!" Bowser Jr whined. Jasmine stared at the oldest Koopaling.

"It's not my favorite type of music, but this sounds beautiful." Jasmine thought. She watched as Ludwig finished playing his music and slowly walked over to him, Jr following her.

"I really liked your music." Jasmine said. Ludwig looked at her surprised. He didn't notice the two entering the room.

"Thank you… Uh, what are you doing here?" Ludwig replied.

"I was wondering where you went off to." Jasmine said. She glanced at the piano.

"Um Ludwig… Can I listen to more?" She asked.

"Wait, you want to?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean, it's not what I normally listen to, but it was beautiful." Jasmine smiled. Ludwig looked away, his face turning pink.

'Um… s-sure." He finally replied.

"Ugh! I'm not listening to that. I'm going to my room." Jasmine waved as Jr left the ballroom. She looked back at Ludwig. He moved to one side of the bench so Jasmine could sit next to him.

Jasmine watched as Ludwig flipped through his sheet music until he found a song in the middle.

"I'm really proud of this one." He said and began to play. Jasmine smiled as she listened to the melody.


Edit 2/3/23: I'm kinda tired, so I'll edit chapter 3 another day

I hope this chapter was alright. I'm gonna try to work on the next one soon.

Apologies

Edit 2/4/23: Updating chapter 3!

Hi guys! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine!


"Wow. Ludwig's music is amazing!" Jasmine thought as she listened to the Koopa play the piano. She closed her eyes as she listened to the melody. As Ludwig played, he glanced over at the human girl next to him.

"Hmm. Now that I'm looking at her, she's actually pretty." He thought. Ludwig stared at her for a few more seconds. Jasmine opened her eyes and turned to him. Ludwig looked away, his face turning red. Soon Ludwig finished the song and Jasmine smiled at him.

"That was great!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Thank you." Ludwig replied. The two were quiet until Ludwig spoke.

"… I'm sorry." He said.

"Huh?" Jasmine looked at him.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you before and being a jerk to you." He said.

"Oh… I'm sorry for annoying you too." Jasmine replied. They were quiet again.

"Hey Ludwig?" Jasmine said.

"Hm?" He replied.

"Do you want to start over? Maybe we could be friends?" Jasmine smiled at him. Ludwig stared at her. Then he smiled.

"Alright."


"Look out Mario!" Luigi yelled. The group was making their way to the first fortress and ran into Bowser's minions. A Hammer Bro was standing on the blocks in the air and threw hammers at them. Mario was almost hit by one, but dodged it in time.

"I got this one!" Daisy said. She grabbed a fire flower, jumped onto the blocks, and threw a few fire balls at the Hammer Bro, stopping him.

"Thanks guys!" Mario said.

"Are we getting closer to the fortress?" Peach asked.

"I think so. Let's keep going." Mario replied.


Ludwig and Jasmine left the ballroom and found the rest of his siblings still in the playroom. Jasmine looked around the room and noticed Larry was missing.

"Where did Larry go?" She asked.

"He went to his castle." Wendy replied as she fixed her makeup.

"He'll be back soon. Then Roy's gonna go to his castle." Lemmy explained.

"Oh alright." Jasmine said.

"I hope you guys will be alright." She thought.


An hour later Larry returned to the castle. Mario and the others defeated him and made it to Desert Land where Roy was waiting. He decided to go to his room to rest.

"Poor Larry. I hope he feels better soon." Jasmine said. She looked at the floor and sighed.

"I hope the rest of you will be alright." She said. Jasmine felt a hand touch hers. She looked up and saw Ludwig smiling at her.

"Don't worry. We'll be fine." He reassured her.

"Um, since when was Ludwig nice to her?" Morton whispered to Iggy.

"Yeah. I thought they hated each other." Iggy replied.


Edit 2/4/23: Gonna edit chapter 4 now :D

I really hope this chapter was ok. I'll try to work on the next one soon :)

Resting

Edit 2/4/23: Updating this chapter!

I'm back with a new chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FC!


Mario and the others defeated Boom Boom in his fortress and were making their way to Roy's Castle. Peach and Daisy found more items and gave Mario and Luigi fire flowers when they made it to the next area. A Goomba saw them and ran towards them. Peach jumped on it before the Goomba could run into them. Daisy took out an ice flower and threw an ice ball at a Hammer Bro, freezing him. Luigi picked up the ice block with the Hammer Bro inside and threw it against a warp pipe, stopping him.

"Let's go threw this pipe." Mario said and went down the green pipe.

"Mario! Wait for us!" Luigi yelled. He and the princesses followed Mario through the warp pipe, making it to another area.

"Hopefully we can get to Bowser soon." Daisy said.

"Yeah. I'm sure Jasmine wants to go home later." Peach replied.

"Well, I think we can stop the Koopalings and Bowser's other minions fast." Mario said.

"Mario's right. We should hurry to Roy." Luigi replied.


Bowser jr asked Jasmine to play with him outside before he left on his airship. While they played, they noticed Ludwig walking out of the castle.

"Oh hey Ludwig. What are you doing?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm going to the library. I'll be back soon." Ludwig replied.

"Oh ok! See ya later!" Jasmine waved to him.


Later on Ludwig was leaving the library with a book in his hand. He sighed as he headed back to the castle.

"Roy should be back by now. I wish I could just work on my music today instead of fighting those plumbers." Ludwig sighed again. As he walked, he glanced down and noticed a flower in the ground.

"Hm?" Ludwig walked over to it and knelt down to get a closer look.

"It's… a Jasmine." He said to himself.

"I don't know why, but I feel like Jasmine would love this." He thought. After thinking it over, he put the book inside of his shell and picked the flower.


"Hi Ludwig!" Jasmine greeted. Ludwig looked at her and noticed Bowser jr was gone.

"Did Junior leave?" He asked.

"He got onto the airship. They should be leaving in a few minutes." Jasmine explained. She then sat against a nearby tree. Ludwig sat next to her.

"Oh! I wanted to give you something." Ludwig said. He then showed her the flower.

"Oh Ludwig! It's pretty!" Jasmine replied.

"Hehe. I thought you'd like like it." He said. Ludwig then put the flower in Jasmine's hair. Jasmine smiled at him.

"Thanks Ludwig. I really like it." Jasmine said. She then leaned over and kissed his nose, making him blush.

"Sh-She kissed me again! But… I don't think she was messing with me this time." Ludwig thought.

"… Are you alright?" Jasmine asked.

"I-I'm fine. I just wish we didn't have to deal with the Mario Brothers. I wanted to work on more of my music." Ludwig explained. He then yawned.

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"A little…" He replied.

"Well… you can rest your head on my lap if you want." Jasmine said.

"Are you sure?" Ludwig asked. Jasmine nodded.

"Yeah. You don't wanna be tired when you have to fight later." Jasmine replied.

"Well alright." Ludwig said and lied down. Jasmine smiled and glanced down at the Koopaling. Her eyes landed on his hair.

"His hair looks so soft." She thought. Without thinking, Jasmine began to play with his hair.

"Jasmine?" Ludwig said.

"O-Oh! Sorry. I couldn't help myself." Jasmine replied.

"It's alright. I actually felt calm and relaxed." Ludwig said, his face turning pink.

"Oh." Jasmine said.

"… You can keep doing it if you want." Ludwig replied, still blushing.

"Alright." Jasmine smiled and played with his hair again. A few minutes later Ludwig slowly fell asleep.


Edit 2/4/23: I'll edit the next chapter later :D

I hope this chapter was ok. One of these days I'll work on the next chapter.

Making Plans

Edit 2/4/23: Editing this one now!

Hi! I'm gonna be a little busy tomorrow so I'm posting this chapter now. I hope this one is good.

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine!


Kamek was flying on his broom through the halls of the castle, a little worried. He was looking for the oldest Koopaling to get ready before Mario and the others arrived. Bowser jr was back and Wendy, Iggy, Lemmy, and Morton decided to go to their castles early and wait. Bowser and Kamek haven't seen Ludwig in awhile and they were getting concerned.

"Ohhh...Where is Ludwig!?" Kamek yelled. As he flew through another hall, he heard a laugh coming from outside.

"What?" Kamek looked out of the window and glanced over at a tree. He saw Ludwig resting his head on Jasmine while she messed with his hair. Kamek smiled and flew away.

"Well, I guess he can wait a little longer."


The four were getting closer to the Koopa Kingdom. They defeated Iggy, Lemmy, and Wendy and were on their way to another airship.

"Ugh, not another one!" Daisy whined.

"Is Bowser jr in this one?" Peach asked.

"Hmm. He might be." Luigi replied. As they walked, they ran into a group of Koopa Troopas. Mario jumped on one of them and kicked the Koopa's shell, knocking down the others.

"Good job Mario!" Peach cheered, making him blush.

"U-Um, we should stop at a Toad House after this." Mario said.

"Yeah you're right. We're running out of items." Luigi replied.

"Well, you guys ready?" Mario asked.

"Yeah!" The three said. They then ran and defeated more minions until they made it to the airship.


"Ludwig?" Jasmine said as she gently shook him.

"Hm?" Ludwig slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

"I think it's almost time for you to go to your castle." Jasmine said.

"Oh." Ludwig replied. They were silent again. Then Jasmine hugged Ludwig tightly.

"I really hope the others don't hurt you too bad." Jasmine said. Ludwig hugged her back.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." He replied.


Ludwig and Jasmine went back inside of the castle and went to his room.

"You can stay here until they come." Ludwig said.

"Oh alright." Jasmine replied and sat down on the bed. Ludwig sat next to her.

"Y'know, I had fun hanging out with you guys." Jasmine smiled at him.

"I had fun too." Ludwig said. Ludwig looked away from her.

"I wish I could talk to you more." He said. Jasmine thought for a moment.

"Well, maybe you can." Jasmine said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Maybe you can come visit me in Brooklyn. I'm sure we'll have fun!" Jasmine replied.

"Really?" Ludwig said.

"Of course! I'm on vacation right now so we can hang out whenever you want." Jasmine explained.

"Hmm. I don't think I'm busy tomorrow if you want to then." Ludwig suggested.

"That's great-Wait a minute!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Ludwig asked, confused.

"What if everyone freaks out seeing a Koopa in New York? Well, in the real world period." Jasmine said.

"It's ok. I can disguise as a human." Ludwig replied.

"Oh, well that's good. I guess I'll wait for you near the warp pipe." Jasmine smiled.


Soon the rest of the Koopalings and Bowser were defeated by Mario and the others. Jasmine was saved and the group started heading back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Daisy looked at Jasmine and noticed something in her hair.

"Hey Jasmine? When did you put that flower in your hair?" She asked.

"Oh it's pretty!" Peach added.

"Should I tell them the truth?" Jasmine thought.

"Oh, um I found it near Bowser's Castle." Jasmine lied.

"Sorry Ludwig…" She thought.

"I guess we can play Baseball another time." Peach said.

"Yeah. That'd be fun!" Jasmine replied. She started getting lost in her thoughts as they continued heading to the Mushroom Kingdom.


Edit 2/4/23: Didn't really change much in this chapter. Still feel like it could've been a little better though…

That's it for now! :)

A Day in Brooklyn

Edit 2/4/23: Gonna edit this one!

Hi! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine and her family!


The next morning Bowser, Clawdia, and their children were in the dining room eating breakfast. As they talked and ate, Ludwig began to get lost in his thoughts.

"Hmm. I wonder what Jasmine has planned for today." Ludwig snapped out of it after feeling someone tap him.

"Ludwig?" He turned and looked at Iggy.

"Huh? What is it?" Ludwig replied.

"Are you ok?" Iggy asked.

"Oh yes. I'm fine." Ludwig said.

"Are you sure? You seem like you have something on your mind." Iggy said, having a concerned look on his face.

"Don't worry Iggy, it's nothing." Ludwig smiled.

"Well alright then." Iggy decided to drop it and continued eating his pancakes.


It was the afternoon and everyone was in their rooms relaxing. Ludwig was in his room reading and then glanced at the clock on his wall.

"I guess I should go now. She's probably waiting for me." Ludwig closed the book and sat it on his bed. He picked up his wand and left his room. He made it to the front doors of the castle when he heard a familiar voice.

"Where are you going?" Ludwig turned around and saw Iggy and Morton behind him.

"I'm just going out." Ludwig said.

"But where are you going to?" Morton repeated.

"Ludwig, are you sure everything's ok?" Iggy asked. Ludwig looked at his younger brothers and sighed.

"Guys, I'm fine. I'm just going to the real world." Ludwig explained.

"Really? What for?" Iggy asked.

"Jasmine and I are going to hang out for awhile." Ludwig replied.

"So… Is this a date?" Morton asked, making Iggy chuckle.

"W-What!? No! We're friends!" Ludwig exclaimed, his face completely red.

"Hahaha alright! Have fun." Iggy replied. Ludwig sighed again and left the castle.


"Hmm. He should be here soon." Jasmine said. She was standing near the warp pipe waiting for her new friend to arrive. She looked at her phone as she waited.

"Wait… He said he can disguise as a person. Is it his wand? Or a potion?" Jasmine wondered. A few minutes later, someone stepped out of the pipe.

"Hello Jasmine." After hearing her name, Jasmine turned around to see a guy with blue hair, a blue dress shirt, black spiked cuffs, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. Jasmine stared at him for a couple of seconds.

"L-Ludwig? Is that really you?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig nodded.

"Wow, you look… Amazing!" Jasmine said, making Ludwig blush.

"So… What do you wanna do first?" Ludwig asked. They then heard his stomach rumble, making Ludwig blush again.

"I guess we can get something to eat. I'm kinda hungry too." She replied.


The two finished eating at one of Jasmine's favorite cafes and then they decided to take a walk at a nearby park. They sat down on a bench and talked for a bit.

"I'm having fun hanging out with you." Jasmine smiled at him.

"Me too." Ludwig replied and smiled back at her. They were quiet and looked at a few birds on the ground. Then Jasmine spoke.

"Hey Ludwig? You wanna come to my house and play some games now?" She asked.

"Sure." Ludwig replied.


Later on Ludwig and Jasmine were in Jasmine's room playing some video games. They played a fighting game, a party game, and now they were playing a racing game. As they played, Jasmine glanced over at Ludwig.

"He seems like he's been having fun today. I'm glad!" Jasmine thought and continued to play the game. As they played, they heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Jasmine! We're back!" Jasmine paused the game.

"Who was that?" Ludwig asked.

"Oh, that was my mother. My parents and cousin are back." Jasmine replied.

"I should see what she wants. Uh, you can come with me if ya want." She said.

"Alright." Ludwig replied. The two sat their controllers down and went downstairs. They made it to the living room where her family was at.

"Oh. I didn't know you had a friend over." Her mother said.

"Is he your boyfriend Jazzy?" The little boy asked.

"N-No!" Jasmine exclaimed, her face getting warm. She calmed down and looked at her family.

"Guys, this is Ludwig. One of Bowser's kids." She explained.

"Oh really? He doesn't look like it." The boy replied.

"Alvin, he used a spell." Jasmine laughed.

"Well, it's nice to meet you! I'm Kiara and this is my husband David." Jasmine's mother greeted.

"It's very nice to meet you too." Ludwig said.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" David suggested.

"Oh, are you sure?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course! We'd love for you to stay." Kiara replied.

"Well, alright. Thank you." Ludwig said.


It was getting late and everyone was finished eating. After they washed the dishes and talked for a bit, Jasmine and Ludwig walked back to the warp pipe in the city.

"You didn't have to walk back with me." Ludwig said.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure you found it." Jasmine replied.

"Are you going to be alright heading back home by yourself?" Ludwig asked.

"Yeah. It's not the first time I was out at night. Plus I have my phone in case anything happens." Jasmine said.

"Well, I guess I'll see you soon." Ludwig smiled at her.

"Yeah. Bye Luddy!" Jasmine said as she waved to him. Ludwig said goodbye and went down the warp pipe. He made it to the Mushroom Kingdom and looked for his Clown Car. After finding it in a bush away from Toad Town, he got inside, changed back to normal, and flew away. As he headed home, he thought of something Jasmine said.

"Luddy?" He whispered to himself.


Edit 2/4/23: Gonna edit the next one right now!

Well, that's all for now!

Luddy

Edit 2/4/23: Changed a few lines

Edit 12/21/22: I added that Jasmine called Ludwig Luddy when he kidnapped her in the first story. I was gonna wait until the story was finished and add it when I edit all of the chapters, but I decided to do it now.

Hi! It's been awhile. I had writer's block again and someone my mom worked with passed away on November 16th so I didn't even feel like writing. But I'm gonna try to write more.

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Two weeks have passed since Ludwig and Jasmine hung out in Brooklyn. Ludwig was in his room writing a new song. He and the others haven't heard from Jasmine in awhile. They also didn't see her when they went to the Mushroom Kingdom to kidnap the princess. Ludwig sighed as he finished writing.

"She must be busy." He whispered to himself. He sat his pen on his desk, stood up, and lied down on his bed.

"Why do I want to see her so much? I saw her two weeks ago! I can see her whenever she comes back." Ludwig sighed again and stared at the ceiling.


Another week has passed and no one has seen or heard from Jasmine. Lately, Ludwig noticed that she was on his mind a lot. He tried to get her out of his mind, but failed.

"Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about her?!" Ludwig thought. He was in the ballroom trying to play one of his songs, but couldn't concentrate. After trying to play another song, he gave up and stormed out of the ballroom. He passed two Koopa Troopas who stared at him, confused.

"What's wrong with him?" One Koopa asked. The other Koopa shrugged his shoulders.


Ludwig made it to his room and went inside. He looked around until his eyes landed on his wand leaning against his desk. He picked it up and casted a spell, turning him into his human disguise. He sat his wand on his bed and left his room. As he walked through the halls, Bowser and Bowser jr noticed him.

"Son? What are you doing?" Bowser asked.

"I'm going to Brooklyn." Ludwig said.

"Why?" Junior wondered.

"… I want to see Jasmine." Ludwig sighed.

"Oooh, do you love her?" Junior laughed.

"We are friends!" Ludwig growled and left the castle.


Jasmine was in her room with Alvin playing Mario Kart. Jasmine decided to let Alvin win each race. She smiled as her little cousin cheered when he won. A few minutes later, David walked upstairs and to his daughter's room.

"Jasmine. There's someone here to see you." David said.

"Oh?" Jasmine paused the game and the three walked downstairs. They went into the kitchen and saw Kiara sitting across from a familiar face.

"Ludwig?" Jasmine said.

"Hi Jasmine." He greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine asked as she sat next to him.

"Well, uh, it's been awhile since we've seen you and uh…" Ludwig trailed off, his face turning red.

"Oh I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately. But I have some good news!" Jasmine said.

"Really? What's that?" He asked.

"Jazzy's going to live in the Mushroom Kingdom!" Alvin replied.

"Yeah! It's going to be awhile, but I'm excited." Jasmine said.

"Won't you miss living here?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I can visit my family and friends whenever I want thanks to the warp pipe." Jasmine explained.

"Well I can't wait to hang out with you more." Ludwig smiled.

"Well, why don't you two do something right now?" Kiara suggested.

"Oh yeah! Would you like to Ludwig?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course." Ludwig replied.

"I know! We can go to the movies!" Jasmine said. She took his hand and they left her house.

"Aw, I wanted to hang out with them too!" Alvin whined.


"I really enjoyed the movie." Jasmine said. It was evening and the two were sitting on a bench.

"Me too." Ludwig replied. They looked up and stared at the sky. Jasmine turned to Ludwig and smiled.

"You know, I really like hanging out with you Luddy." Jasmine said. Ludwig turned to her, blushing again.

"Why do you call me that?" He asked.

"Huh?" Jasmine said.

"Luddy. You even called me that when I kidnapped you before." Ludwig explained.

"Oh, I just thought it was a nice and cute nickname for you. You don't like it?" She asked.

"I-I don't usually let anyone call me that. But… I guess it's ok if you call me that." Ludwig replied, still blushing.

"Oh alright!" Jasmine smiled.


It was getting late and the two walked to the warp pipe. They said goodbye and Ludwig went back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Soon he made it back to the Koopa Kingdom and entered the castle. He made it to his room, grabbed his wand, and turned himself back to normal. Ludwig heard his siblings walking through the hall.

"Dinner must be ready." He sat his wand on his bed and followed the others.

"Hey Ludwig? Did you have fun with Jasmine?" Bowser jr asked as they made it to the dining room. As they sat down, he looked over at his little brother.

"Yeah." Ludwig replied, a small smile showing on his face.


Edit 2/4/23: I'll edit the next chapter now

Hmm. Idk if this chapter was that good ^^; but I'm gonna work on the next chapter another time!

The Big Race

Edit 2/4/23: Editing this chapter now :D

Hi! Here's a new chapter. I hope you all like it.

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine.


"I'm so excited to race with everyone!" Daisy exclaimed. Two weeks have passed since Jasmine and Ludwig hung out at the movies. Peach wanted to have a few go-kart races with everyone and the others, Daisy especially, couldn't wait.

"Do you want to race too Jasmine?" Peach asked.

"Oh um, I don't know if I'm ready to try that. I think I'll watch this time." Jasmine replied.

"Oh I almost forgot! I have to invite Bowser and the rest of his children." Peach said.

"Y'know, I still wonder why Peach invites him even though he kidnaps her." Jasmine thought.


Bowser, Bowser jr, and the Koopalings were getting ready for the races. They learned that Bowser, Bowser jr, Roy, Iggy, and Ludwig were going to be racing. The others groaned or whined since they had to sit and watch. As they left the castle in their airship, Lemmy spoke up.

"I wonder if Jasmine will be there." Ludwig, after hearing that, felt his heart racing and his stomach in knots.

"What's wrong with me? I was fine a second ago…" He thought.

"Are you ok Ludwig?" Wendy asked.

"I-I'm fine." Ludwig replied.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I can take your place if you get sick." Larry said, making Ludwig glare at him.

"I'm alright. I probably need to lie down for awhile." Ludwig replied.


Jasmine sat next to Toad and Yoshi in Mario Kart Stadium as everyone waited for all of the racers to line up. Everyone talked and grabbed some snacks while they waited.

"Are you excited Jasmine?" Toad asked.

"Yep! I wonder who's gonna win this one." She replied.

"I think Mario's gonna win." Toad replied. Then, everyone began to cheer as the racers lined up. Jasmine looked at them until her eyes landed on some familiar faces.

"Oh yeah! Peach invited Bowser and the others." Jasmine said.

"Yup. It's still kinda weird to me that the Princess invites them to play games." Toad replied.


Ludwig and the others were waiting for the race to begin. He looked around at the crowd and saw the rest of the Koopalings and his mother to his left. They were cheering along with everyone else. Ludwig then turned to his right to look at the rest of the crowd. Then his eyes landed on his new friend.

"She's here." He whispered to himself. Jasmine looked at him and gave him a smile, making his face turn red and his heart race again. Ludwig quickly looked away.

"Ugh! I need to calm down and focus!" Ludwig took a deep breath and watched as Lakitu flew down to everyone. When they got the signal, the crowd cheered as the race began.

Jasmine looked at the screen and watched the race. Mario was in 1st place, but Daisy threw a red shell at him, landing him in 4th place.

"Oh no! I hope Mario can make it back to 1st!" Toad cried. The camera then showed on Ludwig who was in 12th place.

"Aw. Poor Ludwig." Jasmine said. They watched as he hit an item block. Ludwig got a blue shell and threw it, hitting Daisy.

They were now in the second lap and Luigi was in 1st place. Mario, Peach, and Daisy ended up in 9th, 11th, and 12th place while Toadette, Waluigi, and the Koopas were making their way to the front. Ludwig hit another item block and got a Bullet Bill. Using the Bullet Bill, Ludwig made it to 1st place.

"Alright!" Jasmine cheered. Everyone made it to the final lap and Ludwig was still in the lead. He hit an item block and got a banana peel. He held onto it incase a shell was thrown at him.

In the middle of the final lap, Roy threw a green shell at Ludwig, but the banana peel blocked it. Iggy and Bowser jr caught up to them. Bowser jr drove passed Ludwig and made it in 1st place, but Ludwig got another red shell and threw it at him. Ludwig was back in 1st place and was getting closer to the finish line. Iggy threw a green shell, but it missed Ludwig. Ludwig finally crossed the finish line, winning the first race.

"What!?" Yoshi and Toad exclaimed.

"Woohoo!" Jasmine cheered.


Ludwig won all four races and everyone congratulated him. Peach decided to have a party at her castle to celebrate. Everyone was having a good time dancing and talking. Bowser jr whined that he lost to Ludwig and didn't get the trophy. Ludwig rolled his eyes and glanced down at his gold trophy.

"Congratulations." He heard a voice say. Ludwig looked up and saw Jasmine standing in front of him.

"Oh thank you Jasmine." Ludwig smiled at her.

"I really enjoyed watching you out there. You were great!" Jasmine added. Ludwig felt his face getting hot and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh I don't think I was that good.." Ludwig replied.

"Well, I think you were." Jasmine said, making him blush.

"Jasmine! Come over here for a second!" Daisy called out to her.

"I guess I'll talk to you later." Jasmine said. She turned around and began to walk away, but Ludwig grabbed her hand.

"Hm?" Jasmine turned around and looked at the oldest Koopaling.

"Jasmine I…" Ludwig trailed off.

"Yes Ludwig?" Jasmine asked.

"I… I want to hang out with you again." He finally said.

"Oh, me too. But I'm not sure I'll be able to sneak off to the Koopa Kingdom tomorrow." Jasmine said. Then Ludwig got an idea.

"Maybe you won't have to." Ludwig said.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig got closer to her and whispered.

"You'll be here tomorrow right?" He asked. Jasmine nodded.

"Well, what if I come here and "kidnap" you?" Ludwig asked. Realizing what he meant, Jasmine smirked.

"Ah, I get it. I guess that could work." Jasmine replied.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Ludwig said.

"Yeah. See ya." Jasmine said and walked over to Daisy.


Edit 2/4/23: I'll edit the next chapter next week. I don't think I'll be able to tomorrow or Monday.

I really hope this chapter was alright.

Truth or Dare

Edit 2/8/23: Hi! I'm back editing chapters. Let's hope this chapter is slightly better.

Here's chapter 9! I hope it's ok.

Disclaimer: I only own my FC!


The next day everyone was in Peach Garden playing Baseball. Jasmine was still new to playing the game, but everyone gave her advice and helped her. Mario threw the ball and Jasmine hit it, getting a home run.

"Alright Jasmine!" Daisy cheered. The crowd clapped and cheered as Jasmine ran the bases.

"This is so much fun!" Jasmine exclaimed. As everyone played, the heard a laugh from above the stadium.

"Huh?" Peach said. Everyone looked up and saw Ludwig in his Koopa Clown Car.

"I almost forgot about Luddy's plan. I wonder if it will work." Jasmine thought to herself. They watched as the Koopa flew towards Jasmine and grabbed her.

"H-Huh!?" Jasmine gasped.

"Hey! Put her down!" Mario yelled. Ludwig ignored him and put Jasmine inside of the Clown Car. He laughed as he flew away with her.

"Oh no! We have to go save her!" Peach exclaimed.

"You're right." Mario replied. All of the Toads went home as the four friends made their way to Bowser's Castle.


"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Ludwig asked as they flew away from the Stadium.

"Nah, I'm alright." Jasmine smiled. Jasmine saw that they were getting closer to the castle a little while later.

"I'm sure they're on their way to get you." Ludwig said as they made it to the castle.

"Yeah. I really hope they don't hurt you too bad." Jasmine replied. Ludwig gave her a smile as he helped her out of the Clown Car.

"I'll be alright." Ludwig said.


"Jasmine! You're back!" Bowser jr exclaimed as he ran up to her.

"Hehe yeah. I love hanging out with you guys." Jasmine smiled.

"Wait! Did Ludwig kidnap you?" Junior asked.

"Uh sorta…" Jasmine replied.

"Aw. Now we have to deal with those plumbers." Junior whined.

"Don't worry. They won't be here for awhile." Jasmine reassured him

"And I'll deal with them myself since I'm the one who took her." Ludwig added.

"Well, since you're here, let's play a game!" Junior said.

"Alright!" Jasmine replied.


Later on Jasmine and the others played a few video games and board games. They were currently playing one of Larry's board games. The game was almost finished and Larry was close to winning.

"Ugh, I'm tired of playing this stupid game!" Junior said.

"You're just saying that because you're losing." Larry replied.

"Whatever. Let's play something else." Junior said as he rolled his eyes.

"What should we play next?" Jasmine asked. The others began to think. Then Wendy spoke up.

"Well, we haven't played Truth or Dare in so long." Wendy suggested.

"Oh that sounds fun! I haven't played that in awhile." Jasmine replied.

"I'm not playing that!" Ludwig mumbled.

"Oh yes you are! Or I'm telling Daddy you won't play with us!" Wendy whined. Ludwig rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine. Let's get this over with." Ludwig groaned.


"Yuck! I can't believe you made me eat dog food Roy!" Bowser jr whined as the others laughed.

"Hahaha! I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Roy laughed, making Junior more annoyed.

"It's your turn Junior." Jasmine said.

"Alright. Wendy, Truth or Dare?" Junior asked.

"Hmm. Truth." She replied.

"Do you have a favorite sibling?" He asked. All of her brothers then looked at her.

"No. You guys are really annoying most of the time." Wendy replied, making her brothers roll their eyes.

"Fine. It's your turn." Bowser jr said.

"Alright." Wendy looked around at everyone.

"Ludwig, truth or dare?" She asked him. Ludwig sighed.

"Dare I guess." He replied.

"Hmm. What should I have you do?" Wendy said and began to think. Her eyes then landed on the human girl sitting next to him, making her smirk.

"Ludwig, I dare you to kiss Jasmine." Wendy finally said. Ludwig looked at Jasmine, his face turning red.

"Uh… Can I pick truth instead?" Ludwig asked.

"No! You can't change it." Wendy replied.

"Aww. I think Luddy's scared." Jasmine teased him.

"What are you waiting for Lu-" Wendy stopped her sentence after what she heard.

"Did she just call you Luddy?" The others asked in unison.

"You let her call you that?" Larry asked. Ludwig nodded, still blushing.

"What? But we can't!" Iggy said.

"Guys, we're getting off topic." Wendy whined.

"I don't think he's gonna do it Wendy. I think Ludwig's afrai-" Jasmine stopped her sentence as Ludwig pulled her closer to him.

"Lu-" Ludwig then kissed her. Jasmine was shocked at first, but closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"Uh, Ludwig?" Wendy said. Ludwig didn't hear her and continued to kiss Jasmine and play with her hair.

"Ludwig!" Wendy yelled. Ludwig stopped and looked away, his face completely red.

"Jeez, she said kiss her. Not make out with her." Roy laughed, making the two blush more.

"Um… I guess we can stop playing now." Wendy said.


"Mario and the others should be here soon." Jasmine said. She was in the ballroom with Ludwig listening to another one of his songs.

"Y-Yeah…" Ludwig said. He was a little embarrassed about earlier and tried to not look at her.

"Ludwig?" Jasmine said as she turned to him.

"Hm?"

"Are you alright? You've been acting strange since we stopped playing Truth or Dare." Jasmine replied.

"… I'm fine." Ludwig whispered and continued to play the piano.

"Ludwig…" Jasmine put a hand on his arm. He stopped playing and looked at her.

"Ludwig, are you acting strange because of the kiss?" She asked. Jasmine got her answer when he looked away.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Luddy. Honestly… I liked it." Jasmine replied, blushing again.

"R-Really?" Ludwig asked. Jasmine nodded. The two were silent for a few minutes. They then heard the ballroom door open and saw a Koopa Troopa enter.

"Prince Ludwig, Mario and his friends have arrived." The Koopa Troopa said.

"Alright. I'm on my way." Ludwig replied. The Koopa Troopa then left the room.

"Should I wait in your room again?" Jasmine asked him.

"Yes." Ludwig said and they both stood up. Before they left, Jasmine turned around, leaned over, and kissed his cheek.

"Good luck Luddy." Jasmine smiled and headed to his room. Ludwig watched as she left. He stood there frozen as his face got hot and his heart began racing.

"What is this feeling…?" Ludwig thought. He snapped out of it and left to find Mario and the others.


Edit 2/8/23: So since in a later chapter I had Jasmine mention that she met Clawdia at this point of the story, my plan was to write a scene of them meeting. But I couldn't really figure out how. So, I'll try to mention it in the next chapter when I edit it.

That's it for now! I'll try to write again next week!

This Feeling

Edit 2/8/23: Editing this chapter now! I decided to mention that Jasmine met Clawdia before Mario and the others fought Ludwig.

Finally made a new chapter! I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs


"Are you alright Jasmine?" Mario asked as the group left Bowser's Castle. Jasmine looked at him and smiled.

"Oh I'm fine." Jasmine replied.

"Was it just me, or did our fight with Ludwig seem… easy?" Daisy wondered.

"Hmm, now that you mention it, he did seem a little distracted." Luigi said.

"Well, I'm glad they didn't harm you Jasmine." Peach smiled. As they continued their way, Jasmine started to think.

"I never thought Ludwig would get distracted during a battle. I hope he's fine."

"You ok Jasmine?" Daisy asked.

"Oh, I was just daydreaming." Jasmine replied. She began to think about her meeting Queen Clawdia when she was on her way to Ludwig's room.

"Clawdia's so nice! I'd love to talk to her more!"


"Ugh, I'm in so much pain…" Ludwig said as he lied down on his bed. Mario and his friends defeated him and they left with Jasmine not too long ago. Ludwig sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"Why couldn't I focus during the fight? I would've done way better than just now." Ludwig closed his eyes and tried to take a nap. As he got lost in his thoughts, he started to think about Jasmine.

"Why is she on my mind so much? And why does my heart race when I'm around her or even think about her?" Ludwig sighed again.

"And the blushing. It's almost like I-" Ludwig stopped his sentence, blushing even more.

"No, that can't be right. I don't..have feelings for Jasmine. We're just friends." Ludwig said to himself. He closed his eyes again and tried to fall asleep.


A week later, Bowser called his children to the throne room to discuss a new plan to kidnap Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom.

"So, this is what we'll do." Bowser began. As Bowser talked, Ludwig began to get lost in his thoughts.

"I wonder what Jasmine is up to right now. At least she doesn't have to sit through this meeting." The oldest Koopaling continued to think and didn't hear his father calling his name. Then, Ludwig felt something hit his head.

"Ow!" Ludwig looked up and saw that Roy punched him.

"Ludwig, I've been calling your name for a few minutes." Bowser said, an annoyed look on his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry Father." Ludwig said as he rubbed his head where Roy hit him.

"Dude, you've been acting weird since the race." Larry added.

"Is there something on your mind?" Bowser asked.

"Or maybe someone. " Iggy said, making the rest of their siblings laugh.

"W-What are you implying?" Ludwig asked, his face getting redder.

"C'mon Ludwig. You were acting weird after Lemmy mentioned her the day of the race." Larry said.

"And I've noticed you blushing a lot around her." Wendy added.

"Don't forget what happened during Truth or Dare. That's still hilarious!" Roy laughed.

"DON'T BRING THAT UP!" Ludwig yelled, his face still red. Bowser then cleared his throat.

"Let's get back to my plan." He said. The kids groaned and listened to Bowser's plan.

"They're wrong. That can't be why I'm like this." Ludwig thought.


"I can't wait to move here!" Jasmine cheered. She wanted to visit the Mushroom Kingdom the next day and was in Peach's Castle with Mario and Luigi.

"I think the Toads are almost finished making your new house." Peach said.

"They've been working so hard. I can't thank them enough." Jasmine smiled.

"Hey, you guys wanna play a game later?" Mario asked.

"Oh sure!" Peach exclaimed.

"It's too bad Daisy isn't here this time." Luigi said.

"Don't worry. I'm going to invite her to another game soon." Peach replied and gave them a smile.


Ludwig entered the ballroom and walked over to his piano. He sat down and decided to play one of his songs. He was thinking about what his siblings said earlier and tried to distract himself.

"Maybe I just need to rest more." He said to himself and continued to play. As he played, he didn't notice the ballroom door opening or the person entering.

"Hi Ludwig." He heard a familiar voice say. Ludwig turned and saw Jasmine standing next to him.

"Oh hello Jasmine. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was visiting Peach and the bros today and I got to sneak over here." Jasmine explained.

"Ah. Well, would you like to hear me play?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course!" Jasmine said. Ludwig let her sit next to him and he looked at her.

"What would you like to hear?" He asked. Jasmine then thought for a second.

"Hmm. Have you ever written a love song?" She asked. Ludwig stared at her, his face turning pink.

"Oh, um… No, not yet." He replied.

"Aw. I kinda wanna hear one." Jasmine replied.

"Well, I can write one and play it for you if you want." Ludwig suggested. Jasmine smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Yay! I would love that! I'm sure whatever you write will be amazing!" Jasmine cheered. She let Ludwig go and saw that his face was turning red.

"Are you alright Ludwig? You're face is really red." She said.

"O-Oh I'm fine." Ludwig replied and flipped through his sheet music.

"How about this song for now?" He asked.

"Yeah! And maybe later we can hang out with the others." She suggested.

"Alright." Ludwig replied and began to play the song.


Edit 2/8/23: I'll edit the next chapter soon!

Hopefully this chapter was alright. I'm gonna try to work on the next chapter soon.

Jealousy and Tennis

Edit 2/15/23: It's been a couple of days but I'm back to editing more chapters!

Hi! I'm finally able to write again. I've been busy this week. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine!


After listening to his music, Ludwig and Jasmine went to the playroom where the rest of his siblings were at. Everyone greeted them and the two sat down on the couch. A few minutes later, Roy walked up to Jasmine.

"Hey. You wanna hang out with me for a bit?" He asked.

"What? No! I wanted to hang out with Jasmine!" Iggy said.

"Huh? But..I want her to stay with me." Ludwig thought.

"Guys, it's ok! I can hang out with both of you." Jasmine smiled at them.

"Alright!" Iggy cheered.

"Whaddaya wanna do?" Roy asked. Jasmine began to think.

"Well, we could play video games if ya want." She suggested.

"Ok then. Let's go." Roy said.

"Oh. I guess I'll talk to you later Luddy!" Jasmine said and left with Iggy and Roy. Ludwig sat there and stared at the ground.

"Why do I feel weird about her hanging out with them? She can talk to the others if she wants."


Later on Jasmine went home and the Koopa family was eating dinner. Ludwig began to zone out as everyone ate and talked to each other.

"Ludwig?" He snapped out of it when he heard his name.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Are you alright? You've been spacing out." Bowser said.

"Oh, I'm alright." Ludwig replied.

"Wait… I think I remember you acting weird when Jasmine was here." Roy said.

"Yeah. He looked fine until we said we wanted to hang out with her." Iggy added.

"… I don't know what you're talking about." Ludwig mumbled and took a bite of his steak.

"Wait a minute. Were you jealous Luddy?" Iggy asked, chuckling.

"Jealous? Of what? And don't call me that." Ludwig asked.

"Admit it. You were jealous that she was with us and not you." Roy laughed.

"W-What? No…" Ludwig replied, now blushing.

"Don't worry Ludwig. I'm not interested." Iggy said.

"Yeah. She's cute, but I'm not into her." Roy added.

"Whatever…" Ludwig continued to eat his dinner.


Two days later, Peach announced that everyone was going to play Tennis and the Koopalings were invited to play for the first time. Jasmine was excited because she was going to play too.

"I can't wait to play! But, I'm not that good at Tennis." Jasmine said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Don't worry. We can help you before the game." Mario replied.

"Oh great! Thanks!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Oh. Since we'll be playing Doubles, is there someone you had in mind to be your partner?" Peach asked her.

"I can pick anyone?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course!" Peach said. Jasmine thought for moment.

"Hmm. Maybe… Ludwig?" Jasmine suggested.

"Ludwig?" Peach repeated.

"Yeah. I think he'd be a good partner." Jasmine replied.

"I thought you didn't like him." Mario said.

"Well, as long as he and the others aren't causing trouble, I think I can put those feelings aside." Jasmine explained.

"Well alright. We'll be playing at Peach Dome this time." Mario said.

"Great! I can't wait to see how Luddy plays!" Jasmine cheered.

"Luddy?" Mario repeated, confused.

"O-Oh! I called him that when he kidnapped me. He doesn't like that nickname." Jasmine quickly said.

"I still can't tell them that I've been hanging out with them…" Jasmine thought.


The day of the Tennis match finally arrived and everyone was taking their seats on the bleachers. Bowser and his children arrived and were getting snacks and wishing Ludwig good luck. Larry was disappointed he wasn't playing, but was told that he would play in the next game. Ludwig looked at the board and saw that he and Jasmine were playing against Luigi and Daisy.

"Hm. Where is Jasmine?" Ludwig wondered.

"I'm here!" He heard a voice say. Ludwig turned around and saw Jasmine running towards him. He noticed that she was in a different outfit. She wore a blue dress, blue and white shoes, her hair in a ponytail, and a blue visor.

"You look really nice." Ludwig said.

"Aw thanks Ludwig!" Jasmine replied. A couple minutes later, Luigi and Daisy walked over to them.

"You guys ready?" Daisy asked. The two nodded.

"Yep! Good luck you two!" Jasmine said.

The crowd cheered as the teams walked onto the court. Luigi and Daisy walked to the other side of the net. As they waited for Luigi to serve, Ludwig spoke to Jasmine.

"Hey Jasmine?" He said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Let's do our best." He replied. Jasmine smiled.

"Yeah!" Then, Luigi served and the game began.


The game was over and Ludwig and Jasmine won. Luigi and Daisy congratulated them after the game. Peach wanted to throw another party since they won and everyone was invited. More of their friends congratulated them and looked at their trophy. Jasmine turned to Ludwig.

"By the way, which one of us is keeping the trophy?" She asked.

"You can keep it." Ludwig replied.

"Oh, are you sure? Because I don't mind you keeping it." Jasmine said.

"No, it's alright. You can keep it." Ludwig smiled.

"Ok! Thanks!" Jasmine smiled back at him. Ludwig looked around to make sure no one was near them. He then whispered to her.

"Do you wanna visit Meringue Clouds sometime?" He asked.

"I'd love to. I think that'd be fun!" Jasmine replied.

"Great! Is tomorrow good?" Ludwig asked.

"Yeah. I guess you can meet me in Brooklyn." Jasmine replied.

"Alright." Ludwig said. Daisy then ran over to them.

"Hey Jasmine! Wanna come play a game with us?" She asked.

"Oh sure!" Jasmine replied.

"You can come play too if you want Ludwig." Daisy said.

"Alright." Ludwig replied and the two followed Daisy. Ludwig then began to think about Meringue Clouds.

"I'm sure she'll enjoy it."


Edit 2/15/23: Unfortunately I only had time to edit one chapter today. I'll try to edit more tomorrow

That's it for now!

Meringue Clouds

Edit 1/3/23: Fixed some typos

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! My mom is on vacation right now so I can't really write, but my parents went out to eat so I'm able to write at the moment. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine and her family!


The next day Ludwig was in his room getting ready to go to Brooklyn. He was finishing brushing his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. Ludwig was excited to go to Meringue Clouds, but was also a little nervous. He noticed that he was shaking a bit when he glanced at his reflection. Ludwig growled as he picked up his wand.

"Why do I feel nervous? I need to calm down…" Ludwig then left his room.


Jasmine was in her room brushing her hair and putting on perfume. She looked at herself in her mirror and smiled.

"Alright! I think I'm ready!" She said to herself. She left her room and walked down the stairs. Her parents and Alvin were sitting in the living room watching tv. Alvin noticed her walking downstairs and spoke.

"Are you going back to the Mushroom Kingdom?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Ludwig's actually taking me to Meringue Clouds." Jasmine replied.

"Have fun honey." Her father said.

"I will!" Jasmine then said goodbye and left her home.


Jasmine walked through the city and made her way to the green warp pipe. As she arrived, she saw Ludwig in his human disguise, climb out of the pipe.

"Hi Ludwig." She greeted. When Ludwig looked at her, his face began to feel hot. Jasmine was wearing a new outfit. She had on a blue shirt, a black skirt, and black pumps.

"Wow… You look pretty." Ludwig said, his face still warm.

"Oh, thanks Luddy." Jasmine smiled as she blushed at the compliment.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" Jasmine replied. He took her hand and they went through the warp pipe.

When they made it to the other side, they were back in the Mushroom Kingdom. There were some Toads outside walking around or shopping, so the two tried to sneak away so no one would notice.

"Where did you hide your Clown Car?" Jasmine whispered.

"It's in one of the bushes." Ludwig whispered back. Before they could get to it, a voice called Jasmine.

"Hiya Jasmine!" The two turned around to see Toad and Toadette running towards her.

"Oh hi guys!" Jasmine smiled.

"I can't believe you're gonna be living here soon! I'm so happy for you!" Toadette cheered.

"Haha yeah! My house is almost finished." Jasmine replied. The two Toads noticed the guy next to her.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you brought a friend with you." Toad said.

"Oh! Right! I brought him here to look around the kingdom." Jasmine replied quickly.

"You know, he kinda looks familiar…" Toad said.

"You're right Toad. I think it's the hair." Toadette added.

"I'm not from around here. I'm from New York too." Ludwig lied.

"Ah. Well, I hope you like the Mushroom Kingdom as much as we do!" Toadette smiled at him.

"Yeah. We'll see ya later Jasmine!" Toad said. Jasmine waved at them as they walked away.

"That was close." Jasmine said and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I don't think anyone's looking. We can go to the Clown Car now." Ludwig whispered.

"Alright." Jasmine followed him to the bush where his Clown Car was hiding. While no one was looking, the two got inside and Ludwig flew to Meringue Clouds.


The two finally made it to Meringue Clouds and Ludwig helped her out of the Clown Car.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Jasmine said as she looked around.

"I'll take you on a tour." Ludwig replied.

"Uh Ludwig? Y'know you're still in your human disguise right?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh, I guess I forgot." He replied, while blushing.

"Hmm. Now that I'm looking, I think you look kinda cute as a human." Jasmine said, making him blush even more.

"Really?" Ludwig asked.

"Yeah. You look very handsome, but I think you look a lot cuter as a Koopa." Jasmine replied.

"Well then…" Ludwig grabbed his wand, casted a spell, and turned himself back to normal.

"Better?" Ludwig smirked.

"Haha. Yeah!" Jasmine laughed.

"Now, we can start the tour." Ludwig said as he held her hand.


Jasmine waved to the Koopa Troopas, Sledge Bros, and Rocky Wrenches that were outside. Everyone bowed down to Ludwig as they walked around.

"Wow! They really love and respect you, don't they?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah. It kinda makes me feel like a king." Ludwig sighed.

"But, you'll be the next king of Darkland, right?" Jasmine asked. They stopped in their tracks and Ludwig stared at the clouds underneath them.

"Well, I'm not so sure anymore after Junior came along. I think Father wants him to be the next king." Ludwig sighed again.

"Ludwig…" Jasmine knelt down and looked at him.

"I'm sure you'd be a great king! Who knows, maybe Bowser will surprise you and you'll be king of the Koopa Kingdom." Jasmine said and gave him a smile. Ludwig smiled back.

"Yeah. Thank you Jasmine." Ludwig replied. She took his hand and they continued walking.

"By the way, will the others leave and live in their own castles someday?" She asked.

"If they choose to. Our father's castle is really big so there's enough rooms for everyone, even if some of us have our own children someday. Besides fighting those plumbers, I think they'll use them as a second home or somewhere to go relax." Ludwig explained.

"Ah, I see." Jasmine replied. She then thought of something.

"Hey Ludwig?" She said.

"Hm?" He replied.

"Is this the same place you took me to when you kidnapped me before?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah. We just changed a few things." Ludwig replied.

"Well, I'm glad I can enjoy being here this time." Jasmine laughed. Soon, the two finally made it to the castle.

"Would you like to see the inside of my castle?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course!" Jasmine exclaimed. The two then entered the castle.


"Your castle looks amazing!" Jasmine said as they walked through the halls.

"Thank you. I knew you'd like it." Ludwig replied. He showed her the kitchen, the Great Hall, and the many bedrooms. They made it to another hallway and Ludwig walked up to a large door.

"What room is this?" Jasmine asked.

"This room," Ludwig opened the door, "Is the ballroom."

Jasmine walked inside and looked around, amazed. Ludwig chuckled as he watched her.

"Wow! This ballroom is just as beautiful as the one in Bowser's Castle." Jasmine said.

"Hehe, I'm glad you like it." Ludwig replied. Jasmine walked around and looked at the pipe organ and other instruments in the ballroom.

"You know, it would be fun to have a dance here." Jasmine said.

"You think so?" Ludwig asked.

"Yeah! Dressing up in beautiful outfits and dancing sounds like fun!" Jasmine smiled.

"Hmm. I have an idea. Wait right here." Ludwig smirked and left the ballroom.


A few minutes later, Ludwig arrived back in the ballroom with a few Koopa Troopas and two Magikoopas.

"Ludwig? What's going on?" Jasmine asked.

"You and I are going to dance." Ludwig replied.

"A-Are you serious?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig nodded. He looked at the two Magikoopas and nodded. Then, the two Magikoopas waved their wands and casted a spell. When the spell was over, Ludwig was wearing a sparkling royal blue cape with a white cravat and Jasmine was wearing a sparkling royal blue dress, light blue gloves, and a Jasmine in her hair.

"Ludwig…" Jasmine stared at him. The other Koopa Troopas then went over to the instruments. Ludwig smiled at her and held out his hand.

"Jasmine, would you like to dance?" Ludwig asked. Jasmine smiled and took his hand.

"Yes." Jasmine said. The musicians began to play and the two started to dance.

"Wow… This is amazing." Jasmine thought.

"You look… Really beautiful Jasmine." Ludwig said, making them both blush.

"Thanks. You look really handsome." Jasmine smiled. Ludwig and Jasmine continued to dance.

"You're a really great dancer Luddy." Jasmine said.

"Thank you. You're very good too." Ludwig smiled. Soon the music ended and the two finished their dance. They smiled at each other as the others clapped.

"That was so much fun!" Jasmine cheered.

"Yeah. I enjoyed it." Ludwig said.

"What should we do now?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was 5:56.

"Well, since it's almost time for dinner, why don't we stay here and eat? I can have the chefs cook something for us quickly." Ludwig suggested.

"Sure!" Jasmine said.


Still in their new outfits, Ludwig and Jasmine sat in the dining room as they ate their dinner. The chefs made them chicken, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and iced tea.

"Are you enjoying the food?" Ludwig asked.

"Yes, it's really delicious." Jasmine replied. Ludwig smiled and they continued to eat.

Ludwig and Jasmine decided to talk after eating. They went to a different room where there was a couch and a tv.

"I really enjoyed spending time with Jasmine today. I wish it didn't have to end." Ludwig thought. A few minutes later, as they talked, Jasmine heard something outside.

"Ludwig? Do you hear that?" She asked.

"Hear what?" He asked.

"It sounds like… rain." Jasmine replied. Ludwig listened closely. He could hear the raindrops falling.

"Now I hear it. But it shouldn't be too bad." Ludwig said. Then, they heard loud thunder and the rain began to pour even harder. Jasmine and Ludwig walked over to the window and looked outside.

"I guess we won't be heading back home anytime soon." Jasmine said.


An hour has passed and the rain was still pouring hard. Ludwig and Jasmine sat on the couch and watched tv. Ludwig then looked at the time on the wall.

"It's starting to get late. I don't think we're gonna be able to leave." Jasmine sighed. Then, a thought popped into Ludwig's head.

"Well, I guess we might have to… spend the night here." Ludwig said, a slight blush showing on his face.

"Oh yeah." Jasmine said, also blushing. An awkward silence fell. Then Jasmine spoke.

"I guess we should let our parents know." Jasmine said.

"You're right."


Ludwig lead Jasmine to a nearby bathroom so she could get ready. The Magikoopas returned and gave her a light blue nightgown to change into. When she was finished brushing her teeth, she walked out of the bathroom and Ludwig lead her to one of the bedrooms.

"You can sleep in here." Ludwig said.

"Alright. Thanks." Jasmine smiled. Ludwig walked away and went into the bathroom when she closed the door. Jasmine sat on the bed and sighed.

"Today was really fun. I really enjoy hanging out with Luddy." Jasmine yawned and lied down.

"Ludwig is really sweet. He didn't have to get the others together to play music or dance with me." Jasmine said. Thinking about it made her heart race.

"Huh? I wonder what that was about." Jasmine said. She pulled the blanket over her and slowly fell asleep.


Ludwig yawned as he left the bathroom a little while later. Before going to bed, he decided to check on Jasmine. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He smiled as he looked at her.

"She's already asleep. Jasmine looks so peaceful." Ludwig took one more look, closed the door, and went into the room next door.


I hope this chapter was alright. I don't know when I'll be able to work on the next one.

Feelings

I'm finally able to work on a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Jasmine woke up the next morning and looked around. She almost forgot what happened yesterday. Jasmine yawned as she stretched her arms.

"Hmm. I wonder if Ludwig's awake already." She said to herself. Jasmine glanced at the end of the bed and noticed her blue shirt and black skirt were folded neatly.

"I guess the Magikoopas put my clothes there." Jasmine said. She then heard a knock on the door.

"Jasmine? Are you awake?" Ludwig asked her.

"Yeah!" Jasmine replied. She grabbed her clothes and opened the door. Ludwig was already finished getting ready for the day.

"You can get dressed in the bathroom." He said.

"Alright." Jasmine walked over to the bathroom door and went inside.


After brushing her teeth and washing her face, Jasmine got dressed and left the bathroom. She found Ludwig in the other bedroom and they went to the dining room. The chefs cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon for the two. They sat down and began to eat. A Koopa Troopa walked over to them and poured them a glass of orange juice. As the two ate, Jasmine began to get lost in her thoughts.

"Yesterday was so much fun. I wish I didn't have to go back home yet." Jasmine took a sip of her orange juice and continued to eat. Then Ludwig spoke.

"After we eat, I'll take you back to Brooklyn." He said.

"Ok. I had so much fun with you Luddy." Jasmine replied, making him blush.

"Oh, well I'm glad." Ludwig smiled.

"I hope one of these days I can hang out with you guys." Jasmine said.

"I'm sure you will." Ludwig replied.


Jasmine and Ludwig finished eating and they left Meringue Clouds. Ludwig used his wand to turn himself back into a human instead of waiting to do it later. As they flew, Jasmine glanced over at her friend.

"Wow. Ludwig really is cute as a human. But, I really do find him a lot cuter as a Koopa." Jasmine felt her face getting hot.

"W-Why am I thinking about this!? And my heart racing last night. It's almost like I-" Jasmine began to blush even more.

" Wait a minute. I don't have feelings for Ludwig… do I?" Jasmine thought.


The two finally made it to the Mushroom Kingdom. Ludwig hid his Clown Car and they walked over to the green warp pipe. Ludwig and Jasmine looked at each other.

"Ready?" Ludwig asked her. Jasmine smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go." Then, Jasmine went through the pipe, Ludwig following her. When they made it to the other side, they were back in the real world. Jasmine turned around to face Ludwig.

"Well, I guess I'll hang out with you and the others another time." Jasmine said.

"Yeah. I really like hanging out with you." Ludwig said, making the two blush.

"Me too." Jasmine replied. The two were silent. Jasmine then hugged Ludwig. He smiled and hugged her back. The two then stared at each other.

"Uh, Jasm-" Then, without thinking, Jasmine leaned in and kissed him. Ludwig was shocked, but he kissed her back. Soon the two stopped and stared at each other again, blushing.

"J-Jasmine?" Ludwig said, his face still red. Jasmine looked away.

"I-I'm sorry Ludwig! I don't know what made me do that." Jasmine exclaimed. Ludwig walked to the other side of her so she could see him.

"It's alright Jasmine. You just surprised me." Ludwig said.

"But still…" Jasmine sighed.

"Please don't feel bad. It's fine." Ludwig reassured her.

"Really?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig nodded.

"Yes. If I'm being honest, I think you're a good kisser." Ludwig replied, making the two blush even more.

"Oh… Well, I think you are too." Jasmine said. They were silent again. Then Jasmine spoke.

"I guess I should head home now." Jasmine said.

"Yeah. I should too." Ludwig replied. Jasmine kissed his cheek, surprising him again.

"Bye Ludwig!" Jasmine waved and walked away. Ludwig stood there frozen. His heart was beating fast.

"Why am I feeling like this?" He said to himself. Ludwig then went back through the warp pipe.


"So what happened?" Roy asked Ludwig when he returned to the castle.

"What are you talking about?" Ludwig asked.

"You know what he means! You and Jasmine were alone together in your castle last night!" Iggy exclaimed.

"No we weren't. The servants were there." Ludwig replied.

"You know what we mean! What happened?" Iggy asked.

"Nothing much. I showed her around, we danced, and then we were stuck inside for the night so we stayed there-in separate rooms Roy!" Ludwig yelled, noticing a smirk appear on his younger brother's face.

"What do you mean you danced?" Wendy asked.

"I showed Jasmine the ballroom and she thought it would be fun to have a dance there, so we danced." Ludwig explained.

"So, when are you gonna tell her how you feel?" Larry asked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Ludwig said, blushing.

"Ludwig… Why are you lying to yourself?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not lying to myself." Ludwig replied.

"Yes you are! It's obvious you love Jasmine. Just tell her already." Wendy said.

"I… We're just friends. Besides… How do we even know if she really likes me?" Ludwig sighed.

"I mean, she's always hanging out with you." Larry said.

"Yeah! You two spend a lot of time together!" Lemmy added. Ludwig began to think.

"Hmm. Well, she does find me attractive. She even kissed me earlier." Ludwig said.

"She kissed you?!" The others asked in unison.

"Yeah. I'm not sure why she did it." Ludwig replied, his face turning a slight shade of pink.

"Maybe she really does like you!" Lemmy exclaimed.

"Ludwig, do you really love Jasmine?" Wendy asked him. Ludwig sighed and thought about it. He thought about how happy he was around her and seeing her smile. He also thought about how much fun they had together lately and how much she has been on his mind. Ludwig felt his face getting warm and sighed.

"… Yes. I love Jasmine!" Ludwig finally admitted, making some of his brothers smirk. Wendy smiled.

"You need to tell her how you feel. Whenever you're ready." She said. Ludwig sighed again.

"Alright."


That night, Jasmine was in her room lying on her bed on her stomach. She couldn't stop thinking about Ludwig and even more, their second kiss earlier. Jasmine noticed her heart racing again. This time, it was doing it a lot more that day whenever she thought about him.

"What is going on with me? I've never felt like this in a while." Jasmine sighed. It was getting late so she decided to change into her pajamas. She then got under her blanket and tried to fall asleep, but she couldn't stop thinking about the oldest Koopaling.

"Ugh! I need to sleep!" Jasmine said to herself. As she lied there, she continued to think about Ludwig.

"… Do I really like Ludwig? Sure he was annoying in the beginning. But he's shown me that he can be really sweet and kind. But we're friends." Jasmine sighed again and tried to fall asleep.


That's it for now! I'm gonna work on the next chapter soon. Tomorrow's my birthday so I'll take a break.

Daydreaming

Here's the next chapter! I hope you like it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FC!


Soon Jasmine's new home was finally finished and she was able to live in the Mushroom Kingdom. Her family brought a few boxes of her things with them and sat them inside of Jasmine's house. Jasmine and her mom finished hanging the curtains and her dad, Alvin, Mario, and Luigi helped put her bed together. When everything was set up, everyone decided to rest and have some lemonade.

"Thanks for helping me move in everyone." Jasmine said.

"Oh it's no problem." Mario gave her a smile.

"We're happy to help." Luigi added.

"I still can't believe you're living on your own now." Kiara said, looking at her daughter. Alvin ran towards his cousin and hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Jasmine!" He said. Jasmine smiled and hugged him back.

"Don't worry Alvin. I'll come visit you guys and you can come visit me whenever you want."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep!" Jasmine replied.


Later on everyone went home and Jasmine was alone in her new home. She decided to sit on her couch and read one of her books.

"I still can't believe it. I'm actually living in the Mushroom Kingdom!" She cheered. When Jasmine finished reading, she closed her book and put it back on the shelf. She diced to watch some tv for a bit. As she watched the show that was on, Jasmine began to think.

"Now that I'm living here, that means I can hang out with Mario and the others way more! But… How will I be able to hang out with the Koopas?" Jasmine began to daydream about going on adventures with Mario and Luigi and playing games with them.

Jasmine lied down on the couch and continued to daydream. She imagined she was in Bowser's Castle. She was spending time with Ludwig and they were back in their outfits they wore when they danced together. The two walked outside until they made it to the tree they were resting by before. Ludwig then reached into his shell and handed her a bouquet of blue roses.

"Ludwig! These are beautiful!" Jasmine said in her daydream.

"Not as beautiful as you." Ludwig replied in her daydream and gave her a smirk. Jasmine smiled at him and the two leaned in. Their faces were getting closer and closer until-

"W-What!?" Jasmine exclaimed. She felt her heart racing and her face was hot.

"… Why did I think about that ?" Jasmine said to herself. She looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late.

"I should go to bed." Jasmine went to her bathroom, brushed her teeth, and went to her room to change into her pajamas. She got into bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Seriously. What was that daydream about?" Jasmine whispered. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

"Maybe… It's a crush. It can't be love." Jasmine said.


Bowser and his children were in the dining room the next morning finishing their breakfast. They weren't going to kidnap Peach today, so they had the whole day to do whatever they wanted. Ludwig headed back to his room and began to work on his new song. He finally decided to work on his love song so Jasmine can listen to it. As he was writing, he started to think about Jasmine.

"She's still on my mind." Ludwig said and smiled as he continued to write. He sighed as he heard a knock on the door.

"What?" Ludwig groaned.

"It's Larry! Let me in for a second!" Larry said. Ludwig sighed and put his sheet music away. He walked over to the door and opened it, letting his younger brother inside.

"What is it Larry? I'm very busy." Ludwig groaned again.

"I just thought you'd like to know who moved to the Mushroom Kingdom recently." Larry smirked. Ludwig stared at his brother.

"You mean-"

"Yep! I was spying on the citizens there and I saw your girlfriend walking into her home with groceries." Larry explained.

"Sh-She's not my girlfriend Larry!" Ludwig yelled, now blushing.

"Hahaha! I just thought you'd wanna know if ya wanna kidnap her so we can play games with her." Larry replied.

"I'm not going kidnap her. I don't feel like dealing with those plumbers today." Ludwig sighed.

"Well, if you change your mind, you know where she is." Larry said and left. Ludwig closed his door and went back to working on his song.

"She's finally living in the Mushroom Kingdom. I wish she could live here, but I'm sure those guys wouldn't like that." Ludwig thought, referring to Mario and Luigi. Ludwig was almost finished the song and began to get lost in his thoughts.

Ludwig began to daydream about Jasmine. He imagined Jasmine with him and the two of them going on a date. Ludwig pictured them going out to eat and then going to see a musical. He began to imagine Jasmine kissing him again, making him snap out of his thoughts.

"I need to get back to work…" Ludwig said and finished working on his song. He put his sheet music away and sat on his bed. He thought about his daydream and smiled to himself.

"Maybe I should ask her out on a date." Ludwig felt his face getting warm after saying that. After thinking it over, Ludwig smiled to himself. Tomorrow he was going to ask Jasmine out.

"Hopefully she'll say yes…" Ludwig whispered, feeling a little nervous.


That's it for now! I really hope this chapter was ok ^^;

Date, Family, and Rival

Here's a new chapter! I really hope you all like it :D

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The next day Jasmine was in Toad Town hanging out with Toad, Toadette, and a few other Toads that were outside. Mario, Luigi, and Peach were on a trip to a nearby kingdom and asked Jasmine if she wanted to go, but she declined and said that she would go with them next time. As everyone talked, a thought came to Toad's mind.

"Hey Jasmine? What happened to your friend that Toadette and I met before?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! He seemed nice." Toadette added.

"Oh, um, I talked to him for a bit when I was in Brooklyn recently. He's a little busy." Jasmine said.

"He should visit sometime. Maybe we all can hang out." Toad grinned.

"Hehe. I don't think that'd be possible since he's a Koopa. Especially one of the Koopalings." Jasmine thought.


Ludwig was walking through the castle in his human disguise. He was going to the Mushroom Kingdom to ask Jasmine out on a date. A few Koopa Troopas, Goombas, and Dry Bones were a little confused seeing him in his disguise, but didn't ask any questions. He was getting closer to the exit, when a voice called out to him.

"Ludwig?" He turned around to see Wendy and Roy behind him.

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked.

"I'm heading to the Mushroom Kingdom to see Jasmine." Ludwig explained.

"Why? You gonna ask her out or something?" Roy asked and laughed. Ludwig stared at his younger siblings, shocked.

"H-How did you know?" Ludwig asked. Roy and Wendy looked at him, surprised.

"Wait, you're actually doing that?" Roy asked. Ludwig looked away, his face turning red.

"… Yes." Ludwig replied quietly.

"Oh my gosh! This is great! Where are you taking her?" Wendy asked, excited now.

"Wendy, calm down. I haven't even asked her yet." Ludwig said, still blushing.

"I know! You two should go out for dinner! And maybe go to the movies after!" Wendy cheered, ignoring her older brother. Ludwig sighed.

"Well, I was thinking about taking her to a restaurant in the Magma Kingdom." Ludwig said.

"Why there?" Roy asked.

"I thought I would take her somewhere different." Ludwig shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, go on and ask her! I know she's gonna say yes!" Wendy exclaimed. Ludwig sighed and left the castle.


The Toads went back to their homes later on so Jasmine went back to hers. She was watering her flowers and decided to sit outside for a bit. Jasmine closed her eyes as she relaxed. A few minutes later, she heard a familiar voice greet her.

"Hello Jasmine." Jasmine opened her eyes to see Ludwig in his human disguise.

"Ludwig!? What are you doing here?" Jasmine whispered.

"I came to talk to you." Ludwig replied. Jasmine looked around to make sure no one was looking. She walked over to her door and unlocked it. The two then entered her house and Jasmine closed the door.

"Would you like some tea while you're here?" Jasmine asked.

"No thanks I'm alright." Ludwig smiled. Jasmine sat down on the couch. Ludwig followed her and did the same.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Jasmine asked. Ludwig took a deep breath.

"I can do this!"

"Well, I thought this over yesterday and well.." Ludwig began, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes?" Jasmine said, a little confused.

"Well, I know you've only been to a few kingdoms here and my aunt has her own that's near the Koopa Kingdom. There's this restaurant in her kingdom that I like and I was wondering…" Ludwig trailed off, his face turning a deep red.

"Ludwig? Are you… Asking me out on a date?" Jasmine asked, now blushing.

"Hehe… Yeah." Ludwig replied, looking away. Jasmine smiled.

"Well, I'd love to go out with you! I think it'd be fun." Jasmine smiled. Ludwig looked back at her.

"Really?" He asked. Jasmine nodded.

"Yeah! And I'd love to meet your aunt!" Ludwig looked at her shocked.

"Y-You want to meet her?" He asked.

"Of course! I already got to meet your mom when I was heading to your room when you "kidnapped" me that time." Jasmine replied.

"Well, I'm sure you'll like my aunt and uncle. My cousins though… A few can be a little annoying at times." Ludwig explained.

"Aw I'm sure they can't be that bad. By the way, when would you like to go out?" Jasmine asked.

"Is tomorrow good?" Ludwig asked.

"Sure-Oh my gosh!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Is something wrong?" Ludwig asked.

"I'm not sure if I have anything to wear!" Jasmine said. Ludwig then got an idea.

"Why don't I ask the Magikoopas to make you something?" He suggested.

"Oh Ludwig, I don't wanna feel like I'm bothering them." Jasmine said.

"It's alright. I'm sure they'll be happy to make it." Ludwig smiled. Jasmine stared at him and smiled back.

"Well, if you say so. Thanks!" Jasmine said.

"I'm sure they can get it ready in time. I'll bring it back to you tomorrow morning." Ludwig said.

"Thanks again Luddy." Jasmine smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush again.


The next morning Jasmine was in her home washing the dishes. She was excited for her date with Ludwig, but also a little nervous. Her heart began to race as she thought about it.

"I need to calm down…" Jasmine said to herself. She finished washing the dishes and decided to rest for a bit. She lied down on the couch and turned on the tv.

"I wonder when Ludwig will bring my outfit." Jasmine said. Just then, she heard a knock on the door. Jasmine got up and went over to it. She opened the door to see Ludwig on the other side in his human disguise.

"Oh hi Ludwig!" Jasmine greeted. She felt her heart racing, but tried to ignore it.

"Hello. Here's your outfit and shoes the Magikoopas made." Ludwig said and handed everything to her.

"They made me shoes too!? I have to thank them the next time I see them." Jasmine replied.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tonight." Ludwig said.

"Yeah. I can't wait." Jasmine replied. The two said goodbye and Ludwig left. Jasmine took her new outfit to her room and sat it on her bed.

"Wow. It looks so beautiful." Jasmine whispered.


It was the evening and Ludwig was getting ready for his date. He was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. He looked at himself in the mirror to make sure he was ready. Ludwig then grabbed his wand and left his room. He was making his way to the doors at the front of the castle when someone stopped him.

"You look very handsome sweetie." Ludwig turned around to see his mother Clawdia.

"Oh, thank you Mother." Ludwig replied. Clawdia smiled at him.

"I think you're forgetting something though." Ludwig stared at his mother confused. She took out her wand and after casting a spell, a bouquet of blue roses appeared in her empty hand.

"I'm sure Jasmine will love these." Clawdia said as she handed him the roses.

"Thank you." Ludwig replied and put the roses inside of his shell.

"I hope you two have a good time." Clawdia said. The two said goodbye and Clawdia smiled as she watched her oldest son leave.


"Oh wow… I really love this outfit." Jasmine said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a short royal blue dress with black heels. She began to put on perfume and went to the living room to wait for Ludwig. Jasmine felt her heart racing again. She took a deep breath, trying to relax. She heard a knock on the door and opened it. Ludwig was back in his human disguise. She noticed he had his wand with him.

"Oh you brought your wand with you this time?" Jasmine asked.

"Y-Yes. I have something for you. Can I come in for a second?" Ludwig asked. Jasmine let him inside and closed the door. She watched as Ludwig waved his wand and turned himself back to normal. Ludwig reached inside of his shell and took out the roses. Jasmine gasped as she saw them.

"Oh Ludwig! They're beautiful." Jasmine said.

"Hehe. Not as beautiful as you." Ludwig replied, making them both blush.

"W-Wait. Didn't he say that in my daydream?!" Jasmine thought.

"The Magikoopas did a good job. You look far more beautiful than you already are." Ludwig said, his face turning red.

"O-Oh thanks." Jasmine said. Ludwig then changed himself back into a human.

"Shall we get going?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course." Jasmine said. He took her hand and they made it to his Clown Car without anyone noticing. They got inside and flew away.

"I really like your suit Luddy. You look great in it." Jasmine said.

"T-Thanks Jasmine." Ludwig replied, blushing again.


Soon the two made it to the Magma Kingdom. It was pretty similar to Darkland, but with more lava everywhere. Jasmine looked around amazed.

"Wow! This place is so cool!" Jasmine said.

"Would you like to meet my family before we go?" Ludwig asked.

"Sure!" Jasmine said. Ludwig then flew to the castle in the kingdom. He sat his Clown Car near the entrance and changed back to a Koopa. He helped Jasmine out and they walked closer to the doors. The Koopa guards recognized him and let the two inside.

"Wow. This castle is just as amazing as Bowser's!" Jasmine said as she looked around.

"Yeah. At least our kingdom is better than Uncle Bowser's." They heard a voice say.

"Oh great…" Ludwig groaned. The two turned around to see a Koopa with green hair and a red shell.

"Hello Austin. Where's Aunt Clawdeen and the others?" Ludwig asked.

"Oh they're all in the game room. But who's your friend here?" Austin asked.

"Hi. I'm Jasmine." Jasmine waved to Austin.

"Jasmine wanted to meet everyone before we go on our… date." Ludwig said, his face turning a slight shade of pink. Austin smirked, making Ludwig annoyed.

"Alright. Follow me." He said. Ludwig held Jasmine's hand and sighed.

"Let's get this over with."


"I really like your family. They're so nice!" Jasmine said as they left Clawdeen's castle in the Clown Car.

"Yeah. Like I said, some of my cousins are annoying. Probably a little more than my siblings." Ludwig replied. Soon they made it to the restaurant and landed the Clown Car on the ground. The two got out and began to walk to the restaurant.

"You're going to love this place." Ludwig said.

"Great! I'm excited to try it!" Jasmine replied.

"Ludwig? Is that you?" They heard a voice say.

"Oh no…" Ludwig whispered.

"Huh? What's wrong Luddy?" Jasmine asked. They turned around to see a Koopa with dark hair, an orange shell, and two fang-like teeth.

"Hello Ludovico…" Ludwig growled, making Jasmine more confused. Ludovico then looked at Jasmine.

"Oh my! Who is this with you? She's very elegant and beautiful." Ludovico asked as he walked closer to them.

"Hi. I'm Jasmine." Jasmine smiled. Ludovico took her hand and kissed it, making Ludwig growl again.

"So, what brings you here to this kingdom?" Ludovico asked Jasmine. Ludwig pushed Ludovico away and stood in front of Jasmine.

"She and I are on a date!" Ludwig said, glaring at him.

"Ah! I see…" Ludovico smiled. He moved Ludwig out of the way and walked to Jasmine.

"Well my dear, if it doesn't work out with the prince, I live near Neo Bowser City." Ludovico smirked at her.

"U-Uh sure…" Jasmine said.

"Why are you even in the Magma Kingdom?" Ludwig asked.

"I was playing my new music in a concert tonight. I'm sure you've heard of it." He replied.

"Ugh whatever. Let's go Jasmine." Ludwig said and took her hand. Jasmine waved to Ludovico as they walked to the restaurant.

"Who was that guy?" She asked. Ludwig sighed.

"That was Ludovico. My rival." Ludwig replied.

"Rival?" Jasmine repeated.

"Yes. We both are very talented pianists, but he believes he's way better than I am." Ludwig explained.

"Oh I see…" Jasmine said. She looked at Ludwig and noticed he still seemed annoyed by his rival.

"Well, I don't know what his music sounds like, but yours is the best to me." Jasmine said. Ludwig looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you." The two then entered the restaurant.


"Oh wow! This place is nice!" Jasmine said as they sat down at their table.

"I knew you'd like it." Ludwig smiled. Their waitress came over and asked them for their drinks. A few minutes later their drinks arrived and they ordered their food. The waitress walked away and they talked while they waited. A thought then came to Jasmine's mind.

"Hey Ludwig? Can I ask you something?" Jasmine said.

"Of course." Ludwig replied.

"What made you wanna ask me out?" She asked. Ludwig began to blush.

"W-Well um… I really enjoy spending time with you and well, I thought that we would have fun going on a date." Ludwig explained, still blushing.

"I don't think I'm ready to tell her how I feel yet." Ludwig thought.

"Aww. I like spending time with you too Luddy. I'm having fun right now." Jasmine replied. Soon their food arrived and the two ate. Ludwig had a lobster while Jasmine had steak. As they ate, Ludwig began to get lost in his thoughts.

"I'm glad she's enjoying this date. Maybe… Maybe we can go on another soon."

Soon the two finished eating and they decided to get dessert. The two looked at their menus to figure out what they wanted. Then, Jasmine's eyes landed on a certain dessert.

"Oh! They have strawberry shortcake!" Jasmine said.

"Would you like that?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could… share it." Jasmine replied.

"O-Oh! That's fine." Ludwig said, blushing again.


Ludwig and Jasmine left the restaurant a little while later. Ludwig blushed as Jasmine fed him the cake and his face was still a little red. As they flew away, Ludwig turned himself into a human again. They finally made it back to the Mushroom Kingdom and Ludwig hid his Clown Car. The two walked to Jasmine's house. Jasmine unlocked her door and then turned to Ludwig.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight and letting me meet your family Luddy." Jasmine said.

"Oh it's alright. Even though I got annoyed a few times thanks to my cousins and Ludovico, I enjoyed being with you." Ludwig replied.

"Hey Ludwig? Do you think you'd wanna go on another date sometime?" Jasmine asked, blushing.

"You want to?" Ludwig asked.

"Uh huh. I had so much fun tonight." Jasmine smiled.

"Sure." Ludwig said.

"Great! Maybe we can go somewhere in New York!" Jasmine replied.

"I'd like that." Ludwig said. Jasmine walked closer to Ludwig. She then leaned in and gave him a kiss. Ludwig held her close to him and kissed her back. Soon they stopped and stared at each other, blushing.

"Um, I guess I should go inside now." Jasmine said.

"Y-Yeah. I should head home." Ludwig replied. Jasmine opened her door and walked inside.

"Bye Ludwig." She whispered.

"Bye." Ludwig said. Jasmine then closed the door and Ludwig went back to his Clown Car. As he flew away, he sighed happily and couldn't stop smiling.


I hope this chapter was alright. I'll try to work on the next one soon!

Meeting Jasmine's friend

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Ludwig? Are you ok?" Bowser asked. It was the next day and everyone was eating breakfast. They noticed Ludwig was barely eating and zoning out.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine Father…" Ludwig sighed happily and took a bite of his food. Everyone stared at him as he began to zone out again.

"What's up with him?" Bowser whispered.

"Isn't it obvious dear? Our son's in love." Clawdia replied, smiling.

"I guess the date went well." Wendy said.


Ludwig was in his room trying to read a book. Each time he tried, he would start thinking about Jasmine. Ludwig sighed and closed the book.

"I wonder what Jasmine is doing right now." He said. Ludwig smiled to himself as he thought about their date.

"I'm glad Jasmine had fun yesterday. When should we go on our next date?" Ludwig lied down and continued to think about Jasmine.


Jasmine was in Peach's Castle with Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Daisy. Peach wanted to hang out with everyone and play a few games. Peach noticed Jasmine was zoning out a lot today. She gently tapped her on her arm.

"Jasmine?" Jasmine snapped out of it and turned to the princess.

"Yes Peach?" Jasmine said.

"Are you alright? You've been acting different today." Peach replied, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah. Is everything ok?" Daisy added.

"Oh I'm alright. I'm just thinking about my date last night." Jasmine sighed happily.

"Date!?" The others said in unison.

"Oh shoot! Why did I say that?!" Jasmine thought.

"You went on a date?" Peach asked.

"Y-Yeah…" Jasmine replied.

"Wow! Who is it?" Daisy asked.

"Oh um, my friend from New York. Toad and Toadette already met him." Jasmine said.

"What's his name?" Luigi asked.

"Alright Jasmine! Think of something quick!"

"Oh, his name's… Lewis!" Jasmine replied.

"Well, we all would love to meet Lewis." Peach said.

"Yeah! I'm sure he's a great guy." Mario said.

"Hehe, well maybe one day you can meet him." Jasmine smiled. Then, Toadsworth ran into the room and made it to where the others were sitting.

"Master Mario! Master Luigi!" Toadsworth cried.

"What's wrong Toadsworth?" Peach asked.

"Come outside quick! It's one of the Koopalings!" Toadsworth said.

"What?!" Mario and the others then ran outside. When they made it, they saw Bob-ombs falling from the sky. They looked up and saw Ludwig in his Clown Car.

"Ludwig…" Jasmine whispered. Ludwig looked around until he saw the others. He felt his heart race when his eyes landed on Jasmine.

"Ludwig! What are you doing here?" Mario yelled.

"I'm here for her!" He replied, pointing to Jasmine.

"Huh!?" Jasmine said. She noticed Ludwig wink at her, realizing what he was doing.

"I get it. He's faking it." Jasmine thought. He flew towards them and grabbed Jasmine, putting her inside the Clown Car.

"Play along." He whispered. Jasmine smirked.

"Alright." She whispered back. As Ludwig flew away, Jasmine called out to her friends.

"Mario! Luigi! Help me!" When they were far away from the others, Jasmine sighed.

"I guess you wanna hang out?" She asked him.

"Hehe yeah." Ludwig replied.

"Well, it's a good thing you "kidnapped" me today. I have something to tell you."

"Oh? What's that?" Ludwig asked.


Jasmine told Ludwig what happened at Peach's Castle on their way to Darkland. Ludwig turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

"Lewis?" He asked.

"That was the first name I could think of! Maybe I should've went with Lucas." Jasmine replied.

"Lucas?" Ludwig repeated.

"Yeah. I love that name. If I had a son, I'd name him that." Jasmine smiled. Ludwig smiled back at her. Soon they made it to Bowser's Castle and hopped out of the Clown Car.

"So, what should we do about the others wanting to meet "Lewis"?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, how about we go somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom for our date instead of Brooklyn? I can still disguise as a human and we can meet them." Ludwig suggested.

"Oh, are you sure Luddy?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes." Ludwig replied. Jasmine hugged him tightly.

"Alright! Thanks Luddy!" Jasmine cheered.


Ludwig and Jasmine planned to go on their date a week later at a cafe in Toad Town. The day of their date finally arrived and Ludwig was making his way to the Mushroom Kingdom, already in his human disguise. He finally made it and hid the Clown Car in a bush near Jasmine's house. He walked to the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later, Jasmine opened the door.

"Hey there!" Jasmine greeted.

"Hi. Are you ready?" Ludwig asked.

"Yes!" Jasmine replied. She took his hand and they left.

"So, where should we go first?" Ludwig asked.

"Well, I guess we-"

"Jazzy!" They heard a voice say. They looked to Peach's Castle and saw Daisy standing in front of it.

"I guess we can start with them." She whispered. The two then walked over to the princess of Sarasaland.


"So this is your friend?" Peach said. They went inside of the castle so everyone could meet him.

"Yes. Everyone, this is Lewis." Jasmine said.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you all." Ludwig smiled.

"So, how long have you two known each other?" Mario asked.

"We met in school. We were in the same English class." Jasmine replied.

"He's cute Jasmine." Daisy said and winked at her, making the two blush.

"Daisy!" Jasmine exclaimed, making Daisy laugh.

"Hey Lewis. You better treat our friend right." Daisy said.

"Oh you don't have to worry. I will always treat Jasmine with respect and like a queen." Ludwig said. He took Jasmine's hand and kissed it, making her blush and her heart race.

"Lu-Lewis. W-We should get going now." Jasmine said, still blushing.

"You guys have fun!" Luigi said. The two said goodbye and headed to the cafe.


"Thanks again Luddy." Jasmine said as they left the cafe.

"It's fine." Ludwig replied. They walked back to Jasmine's house. They decided to hang out a little longer and Jasmine suggested they watch a movie. The two entered the house and Ludwig sat down on the couch.

"I'll make us some popcorn." Jasmine said and went to the kitchen. Ludwig turned on the tv and waited for her.

"Should I tell her now?" Ludwig thought. He glanced over at Jasmine standing in front of the microwave. His heart started racing faster.

"N-No. Not yet. Maybe another time."

As she waited for the popcorn to finish, Jasmine turned around to look at Ludwig staring at the show on the tv. She smiled to herself.

"Ludwig's so cute!" Jasmine thought. She felt her heart racing again and her face getting hot.

"Why does this always happen now when I'm around him or even think about Ludwig?" She wondered. The microwave stopped and the popcorn was ready.

"Maybe… Maybe I do love him." Jasmine thought as she grabbed the popcorn. She poured it into a bowl and brought it over to the living room. She sat it on the table and sat next to Ludwig.


Ludwig and Jasmine decided to watch a horror movie. Jasmine sat closer to Ludwig, making them both blush. Ludwig glanced at Jasmine a few times, blushing.

"She looks so beautiful." Ludwig thought. Soon the movie ended and Ludwig had to head back home.

"Maybe I'll come back and "kidnap" you tomorrow?" Ludwig chuckled.

"Haha! That's cool!" Jasmine replied.

"I had fun Jasmine." Ludwig said.

"Yeah. Me too." Jasmine smiled. The two walked over to the door. Before he left, Ludwig leaned over and kissed Jasmine's cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Ludwig said.

"O-Ok.." Jasmine replied. Ludwig smiled at her and then left. Jasmine closed her door and stood there silent. She was blushing again and her heart raced even faster.

"… Maybe I should tell him how I'm feeling one day." Jasmine said.


I hope this was alright. I think there will be one more chapter!

Confessions

Hi everyone! Here's the next chapter! Now in the last chapter, I mentioned that this one would be the last one. But I might make one more. Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own Jasmine!


"You still haven't told her?!" Iggy exclaimed. Ludwig returned to the castle after leaving the Mushroom Kingdom. He changed from his human disguise back to a Koopa as soon as he went to his room. He and the rest of Bowser's children were in the playroom hanging out. Ludwig looked at his younger brother and sighed.

"No… I wasn't ready." Ludwig replied.

"Ludwig, you don't have to be scared." Wendy said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I know. I'll try to tell her tomorrow." Ludwig replied.

"Tomorrow?" Wendy asked.

"Yes. I told Jasmine that I would "kidnap" her tomorrow so we can hang out." He explained.

"Alright! We get to play with Jasmine!" Bowser jr cheered.

"Uh Jr? I think Ludwig and Jasmine should be alone first." Wendy said.

"No, we can all do something together first. I'm sure she'd love that." Ludwig replied.

"Yeah!" Bowser jr cheered again.


The next day Jasmine was in her house drawing a picture. As she finished the drawing, she smiled to herself.

"I bet he'll love this!" She said. Jasmine folded the drawing and put it in her pocket. As she did that, she heard an explosion outside.

"Heh. I bet that's him now." Jasmine said. She walked outside to see all of the Toads running around Toad Town. She looked up and saw Ludwig in his Clown Car. Mario and Luigi soon made it outside to see what was going on.

"Ludwig!?" Mario yelled.

"Why is he back?" Luigi asked. Ludwig laughed as he looked down at everyone. He smiled as he saw Jasmine and noticed that she wore a new outfit. It was similar to Mario's and Luigi's, but her shirt and hat were blue and she had a blue J in the middle of the hat.

"Heh. That's interesting." Ludwig thought. He then flew towards her.

"Jasmine! Run away!" Mario yelled. Before Jasmine could move, Ludwig grabbed her and flew away from the Mushroom Kingdom.


"Hey guys!" Jasmine greeted as she and Ludwig entered Bowser's Castle.

"Hi Jasmine! We wanna play a game with you!" Bowser jr smiled.

"Sure! What game should we play though?" She asked.

"We could always play Truth or Dare again." Roy suggested. He laughed as he looked at Ludwig's annoyed face.

"No! We're not playing Truth or Dare!" Ludwig exclaimed, his face now completely red. Roy and a few of their brothers laughed.

"Haha! Y'know, you're cute when you blush Luddy." Jasmine smirked, making Ludwig blush more and the others chuckle.

"L-Let's just figure out a game to play!" Ludwig said.


Jasmine and the Koopas decided to play some video games. They ended up playing Mario Kart and then Super Smash Bros. Larry won both games, but the others thought he cheated like always.

"Ugh! I'm tired of playing!" Bowser jr whined.

"Me too." Iggy said.

"You guys are just mad that you lost." Larry replied.

"You cheated!" Junior yelled.

"No I didn't!" Larry laughed. Ludwig then remembered something.

"Oh Jasmine! I almost forgot. I finished that song." Ludwig said.

"Oh, you mean the love song?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah." Ludwig replied, blushing. The others either smirked or laughed, making him blush even more.

"I can play it for you now if you want." Ludwig said.

"Sure! But I have something for you first." Jasmine replied. She reached into her pocket and handed him the piece of paper. The others walked over to him to see what it was. Ludwig unfolded the paper and smiled. It was a drawing of him playing the piano.

"Wow! I didn't know you could draw! Draw me next!" Junior cheered.

"Haha! I'll try to soon." Jasmine replied.

"I really love it Jasmine. Thanks." Ludwig smiled.


Ludwig grabbed his sheet music from his room and the two made their way to the ballroom. On their way, Wendy gave Ludwig a thumbs up. Realizing what she meant, Ludwig took a deep breath.

"Alright. After I play this song, I have to tell her!" He thought. They entered the ballroom and sat down in front of the piano.

"I can't wait to hear it!" Jasmine said.

"I'm sure you'll love it." Ludwig replied. He then began to play the song. Jasmine smiled and closed her eyes as she listened to the melody he played.

"This is really beautiful." She thought. As Ludwig played, he felt his heart racing again. He glanced over at Jasmine and smiled.

"Ok! I can do this!" He thought. Soon he finished playing and they looked at each other.

"I really loved it Ludwig!" Jasmine cheered.

"Hehe. I knew you would." He replied. Ludwig then took a deep breath.

"Jasmine, there's something I need to tell you." Ludwig began.

"Really? What's that Luddy?" She asked. Ludwig held her hand and stared at her, his face turning red.

"Jasmine I… I… I love you." Ludwig finally said, still blushing. Jasmine stared at him, surprised. She felt her face getting hot.

"R-Really?" She asked.

"Y-Yes. I've felt this way for some time now. I can't get you out of my mind, my heart races when I'm around you or even think of you. My face even gets red when I'm around or think about you." Ludwig confessed.

"Ludwig…" Jasmine whispered.

"I tried to deny it, but I can't anymore. I really am in love with you Jasmine." Ludwig finished. Jasmine stared at him, still shocked. Then she pulled him into a hug.

"Oh Ludwig! I think I feel the same way!" Jasmine said.

"Really?" Ludwig asked.

"Yeah. I think I began to feel it when we stayed in your castle. After that I noticed that I would think about you a lot and my heart would race and my face would get warm." Jasmine replied. The two were silent for a few minutes. Then Jasmine spoke.

"Y'know Ludwig, I wasn't lying when I said I thought you were the most handsome Koopa I've ever seen." Jasmine smirked, making him blush.

"So Jasmine, since we both feel the same, would you like to be my… My gi-" Ludwig stopped his sentence as Jasmine kissed him. Ludwig kissed her back and played with her hair. They stopped and Jasmine stared at him, smiling.

"Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend Luddy." Jasmine said and kissed him all over his face, making him blush even more.

"So, I guess you'll be "kidnapping" me a lot more now huh? I don't think Mario and the others would be happy with me dating one of their enemies." Jasmine laughed.

"Yeah. We can keep this a secret until you're ready for them to know." Ludwig replied and kissed her cheek.

"He did it!" They heard a voice say. The two turned to the door to see Wendy with the rest of the Koopalings and Bowser jr.

"H-How long have you guys been standing there?!" Ludwig yelled.

"Not that long." Wendy said.

"We wanted to see if you would tell her or not." Iggy added. Jasmine laughed and hugged Ludwig.

"I love you Luddy." She said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Jasmine." Ludwig smiled.


So there will now be one more part to this story. After that I'll edit these chapters to fix any typos I might've missed.

Epilogue

I'm finally able to work on this last chapter! I really hope you enjoyed this story! Part of this chapter is based on chapter 13 of my other fanfic "A New Family Remake".

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Months have passed since Ludwig and Jasmine started dating. During that time, Luigi found two orphans from Sarasaland named Kacey and Kayden. Recently, Mario, Luigi, and Kacey's older brother Kayden learned that Kacey has been sneaking over to Bowser's Kingdom to hang out with Roy Koopa and the rest of the Koopalings. They assumed that Bowser kidnapped her when she didn't return home and the three guys made their way to Bowser's castle to bring her back. After learning the truth, Mario, Luigi, and Kayden decided to have a talk with Kacey when they returned to their home.

"Why are you defending Roy so much?" Kayden asked her.

"I told you before, he's my friend. Plus I think I kinda…" Kacey trailed off.

"Kinda what?" Mario asked. Kacey sighed.

"… Love him." Kacey said, looking away from them. The three stared at her in shock.

"Are you insane?!" Kayden asked.

"But, he's evil and a bully." Luigi said.

"He can change. He may be a bully, but he's always been nice to me. And he loves me too." Kacey replied.

"Can a Koopa and a human even be together?" Luigi asked.

"Of course. Jasmine's with Ludwig too." Kacey explained.

"What?!" Mario said.

"Jasmine? Dating Ludwig von Koopa? When did this happen!?" Mario thought.


The next day everyone was at Peach's Castle. Kacey was still upset from what happened last night and tried to convince the others that the Koopas could change, but they weren't too sure.

"Hey, isn't Jasmine supposed to be coming with her boyfriend?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah, she should be here soon." Kacey replied. Mario and Luigi looked at each other, knowing the truth.

A few minutes later, Jasmine and her boyfriend arrived at the castle.

"Hey guys!" Jasmine greeted.

"Hi Jasmine! Hello Lewis!" Peach smiled.

"Yeah… Hello Lewis." Luigi said.

"Or should we say, Ludwig von Koopa!" Mario replied. Everyone looked at tbe Bros, shocked.

"M-Mario? What are you talking about?" Jasmine asked.

"You can't lie anymore Jasmine. Kacey told us about you two last night. Ludwig is in a human disguise right now!" Mario replied.

"Kacey!?" Jasmine exclaimed, looking at her friend.

"I'm sorry Jazzy. I forgot you wanted to keep it a secret." Kacey replied, rubbing the back of her head.

"Has Ludwig actually been kidnapping you this whole time? Or were you two faking it?" Mario asked.

"Hehe, I'm sorry guys. I thought you wouldn't like that I was dating one of your enemies." Jasmine said. Mario and Luigi sighed.

"Well, we can't tell you to stop seeing him. But, we still don't want Kacey hanging out with Roy and the others." Luigi said.

"But-"

"Kacey, just listen to them." Kayden replied, cutting his sister off. Kacey sighed and stared at the floor.

"I still can't believe you two are dating!" Peach said.

"Me neither! When did this happen?" Daisy asked.

"Hehe, well one time when Ludwig "kidnapped" me, he confessed his love to me and I felt the same." Jasmine replied.

"Yes. I really do love and care about Jasmine." Ludwig smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"This is still weird…" Mario whispered to Luigi.

"I agree bro." Luigi replied. They watched as Jasmine and Ludwig hugged and kissed each other.


Sorry this last chapter feels a little short. One of these days I'm gonna go through each chapter and fix any typos I missed or change a few lines. Then sometime after that I'll rewrite my old story called "A New Baby." I hope you all enjoyed this story and thanks for reading!

Author's Note

Hello everyone! So this fanfic was originally finished on January 31st, 2022. I feel like there's still a few things that could be better, but I think this remake was better than the last one and WAY better than the original version that I deleted years ago. Now there's two old stories that I plan on remaking: Ludwig's Wedding and A New Baby. I was planning on remaking "A New Baby" next, but I might work on "Ludwig's Wedding" instead. Whatever one I'll rewrite next, I hope you all enjoy it :D

(back to chapter list)