Iggy's First Kiss Remake

by Tiana Koopa

This is a remake of an old story I wrote years ago. Iggy and Tiana have been friends for awhile now. One day when the two are alone, they finally learn how they feel about each other. Sorry bad summary ;

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13560202/1/Iggy-s-First-Kiss-Remake

Chapters: 1

Words: 899

Rated: Fiction K - Language: English - Genre: Friendship/Romance - Characters: Iggy Koopa - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Iggy's First Kiss Remake

Hello everyone! So for a few days now I was thinking about remaking this story. I feel like it can be a little better. I uploaded the original again here on October 14th, 2011 and on DeviantArt on October 18th, 2011. I honestly don't remember the original date I originally posted it here ^^; Anyways, in this remake, Tia's name is back to being Tiana instead of Tiandria (I still hate that I had to change her name to that one). Let's hope this version is a lot better than the first one ^^

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Iggy and Tiana have been friends for a few months now after Ludwig introduced them to each other. They always enjoyed hanging out together and doing fun things like playing games or messing with Iggy's siblings. For awhile now, Iggy and Tiana started to develop feelings for each other. They wanted to say how they felt, but were too afraid to. Iggy sat at his desk in his science class and glanced over at Tiana. He smiled as he watched her work on her assignment.

"She's so cute." He thought. He saw her look over at him and they both started blushing. Iggy looked away and finished his assignment.


School was over and Iggy offered to walk Tiana home. They talked about their day as they headed to her home.

"School is really boring sometimes." Tiana sighed.

"At least it's the weekend now." Iggy said.

"Haha yeah. I'm glad we got a break." Tiana replied. They made it to her house. Before she went inside, Iggy stopped her.

"Hey Tia, since it's the weekend, do you wanna come hang out with me at the castle tomorrow?" He asked. Tiana smiled.

"Sure! I'd love to!" She replied.

"Great! See ya tomrrow!" Iggy said.

"Bye Iggy!" Tiana said and went inside of her house. As Iggy started heading to the castle, he thought about his friend again.

"Alright. I have to tell her how I feel. Maybe I can tomorrow."


The next day Tiana went to Bowser's castle. The guards let her inside and she was greeted by Wendy.

"Hey Tia!" Wendy said.

"Hi Wendy. Where's Iggy?" Tiana asked.

"He's in the playroom." Wendy said. Tiana followed her and saw Iggy and Lemmy setting up a board game.

"Hi guys." Tiana greeted.

"Hi Tia!" The two said.

"You wanna play this game with us?" Lemmy asked.

"Sure." Tiana sat next to Iggy and the three began to play the game.


Later on Bowser jr and the rest of the Koopalings left the playroom. Iggy and Tiana stayed and decided to watch a movie together. Iggy sat next to her and started the movie. As the movie played, Tiana glanced over at Iggy and started blushing.

"Iggy's so cute! I really need to tell him how I feel." Tiana thought.

"I love this movie." Iggy said. Tiana shook the thought away and smiled.

"Me too." She continued to watch the movie. As they watched, Iggy started to get lost in his thoughts.

"I wonder… has she ever been kissed?" Iggy thought. A few minutes later, he turned to her.

"Hey Tia. Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure. What is it?" She said.

"Have you ever… kissed anyone?" He asked.

"Oh no. Have you?" She asked.

"Nope." He replied as he shook his head. An awkward silence fell. Tiana stared at the ground.

"… Maybe I should tell him now." She thought. Tiana then turned to Iggy.

"Iggy, I have to tell you something." She said.

"What is it?" He asked and paused the movie.

"Iggy, do you remember the first time we met?" Tiana began.

"Of course! How could I forget?" Iggy said.

"Well…" Tiana stared at the ground again.

"Since that day, I started to like you. But now… I really like you." Tiana said, starting to blush.

"What do you mean?" Iggy asked. Tiana took a deep breath.

"Iggy, I'm saying that I… love you." Tiana said. They both started blushing and didn't say anything for a moment. Then Iggy spoke.

"Well, that's how I feel about you Tia." Iggy said.

"You do?" Tiana gasped. Iggy nodded. They were quiet again until Iggy turned to her.

"Tiana? Do you… wanna be my… girlfriend?" Iggy asked, blushing even more.

"R-Really?" Tiana said.

"Yeah." Iggy replied. Tiana looked at him and smiled.

"Yes Iggy! I will be your girlfriend!" Tiana smiled and hugged him. Iggy hugged her back. They stopped and stared at each other. Then their faces got closer and closer until their lips touched. They stopped kissing a few seconds later and smiled at each other.

"I love you Iggy." Tiana said.

"I love you too Tiana." Iggy replied. The two started kissing again. As they kissed, they didn't notice the door to the playroom opening.

"Oh my gosh!" They heard a voice say. Iggy and Tiana turned to the door to see Wendy, Bowser jr, and the rest of the Koopalings at the door staring at them.

"I knew you two would get together!" Wendy said, making the two blush again. Tiana sighed and the two hugged each other.


Well, I hope this remake is good. I will work on my other stories hopefully next week. I'll probably have more time to write then.

(back to chapter list)