A New Family

by Tiana Koopa

A girl ran away from home because of her uncaring aunt and uncle. What will happen when luigi finds her? Old Title: Home Is Where The Heart Is

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6719790/1/A-New-Family

Chapters: 1

Words: 404

Rated: Fiction K+ - Language: English - Genre: Hurt/Comfort - Characters: Luigi - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

A New Family

Hi everyone! Here's my new story!

Disclaimer: I only own my OCs!

Kacey was in her room. She has long black hair, she wore a pink shirt, jeans, and white shoes. She lived with her aunt and uncle in Sarasaland since her parents died. Her aunt rarely gave her food and her uncle always hit her.

Kacey was going to run away from her "home". She took a picture of her parents off of her bed and stuck it inside of her pocket. She opened her window and jumped out. Then she ran far away from the house.

A few days later, Kacey came to an alley. She sat on the ground. She took her picture out and stared at it. Then she started to cry.

Luigi left Daisy's castle and was going home when he hered someone crying. He ran to an alley and saw a girl wearing a pink shirt, jeans, white shoes, and had long black hair. Luigi walked up to her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I-I ran away." The girl said. "Why?" Luigi asked.

"Since my parents died, I lived with my aunt and uncle. my uncle always hits me and sometimes my aunt doesn't give me food. They never cared about me or how I felt. They probably won't come looking for me." She started to cry even more. Luigi felt sorry for her. He knelt down and hugged her. Then he had an idea.

"What's your name?" Luigi asked.

"Kacey." Kacey said. "Well Kacey, would you like to live with me?" He asked. Kacey was shocked.

"Really?" She asked. "Sure." Luigi said. Kacey hugged him.

"Thaknyou!" "Your welcome." Luigi helpped Kacey up and they went to the Mushroom Kingdom.

When they got to Peach's Castle, Luigi told everyone what happened to Kacey. Everyone felt bad for her. When Kacey met Jasmine, they became friends. They went shopping and talked.

Later that evening, Luigi took Kacey to her new home. She really liked it. They ate dinner and talked.

Kacey was getting tired. Luigi showed took her to her room. She hugged him. She closed the door and changed into her night gown she bought and layed in her bed and went to sleep. She was glad she finally had a real home again.

How was it? please Review.

(back to chapter list)