A New Baby Redux

by Tiana Koopa

Iggy noticed that his girlfriend has been acting strange lately. He wants to help her feel better and go back to her normal self, but that won't be easy.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14268251/1/A-New-Baby-Redux

Chapters: 14

Words: 11074

Rated: Fiction T - Language: English - Genre: Romance/Family - Characters: Bowser, Koopalings, Iggy Koopa, OC - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Something's Wrong

Edit 11/2/23: Changed a line

Hello everyone! Finally, after so long, I am rewriting this story! I really don't like the original, so let's hope this version is better. Now, in case you're new to my stories or my fan characters, I gotta explain something real quick :)

Tiana is not me. Originally when I made her, she was a self insert. But after a year or two, she became her own character. Tiana isn't even my real name lol. Well, I hope you all enjoy this version!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


It's finally the weekend and all of Bowser's children couldn't wait to relax. They were more excited that their father wasn't planning another attack on the Mushroom Kingdom. Larry and Junior were playing video games, Morton was watching a movie, Wendy was at the mall with their mother Clawdia, Lemmy was in his room practicing his circus tricks, Roy was hanging out with his friends, and Ludwig and Iggy were in their lab. Iggy asked for Ludwig's help with fixing their old time machine. As they got to work, Iggy began to get lost in his thoughts.

Iggy's mind went to his girlfriend Tiana. They were friends since they were 13 and they dated for awhile, but then broke up and they decided to stay friends. Tiana started dating a guy named Drake, but Drake was abusive, which Iggy didn't like. Tiana broke up with Drake after Iggy and the rest of her friends and family found out about him hurting her. Iggy and Tiana are now 15 and decided to get back together at the beginning of the year.

Iggy noticed lately that Tiana hasn't been acting like her normal self. Tiana has been feeling sick a lot and has even cried over the smallest things. Iggy was beginning to get worried about her. He really wanted Tiana to feel better. He missed seeing her smile. He hated to see her upset. He-

"Iggy!" Iggy blinked and looked over at Ludwig, who was frowning.

"Huh? What's wrong Ludwig?" Iggy asked.

"Iggy, I've been asking you to pass me the wrench for two minutes now." Ludwig sighed. Iggy's face turned red and he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, sorry Ludwig." Iggy picked up the wrench and handed it to his brother. After tightening a bolt, Ludwig sat the wrench down and faced Iggy.

"Are you alright Iggy? You seem like something's on your mind." Ludwig asked. Iggy sighed and stared at the floor.

"Well… I'm really worried about Tia. She's been acting really weird lately and I just wanna make sure nothing's wrong." Iggy explained.

"Have you talked to her about it?" Ludwig asked. Iggy nodded.

"She says that she's alright, but I can tell something's wrong." Iggy sighed again.

"Well, maybe she'll tell you when she's ready." Ludwig smiled at Iggy.

"I hope you're right…" Iggy picked up another tool and they continued to fix the time machine.


The next day, Iggy invited Tiana over to the castle to hang out with him and his siblings. They were planning on watching a movie in the game room. Iggy stood outside as he waited for Tiana to arrive. A few minutes later, she was standing in front of Iggy.

"Hi sweetie!" Tiana greeted and kissed Iggy, making them both blush.

"H-Hey. Come on in." Iggy smiled and held her hand as they entered the castle.

"How are you feeling, Tia?" Iggy asked.

"Oh I'm great." Tiana smiled at him. Iggy smiled back at her. They arrived at the game room and the rest of his siblings, with the exception of Morton who wasn't there, greeted Tiana. She sat in between Iggy and Wendy and saw Morton enter the room carrying a bowl of popcorn, candy, and sodas.

"Alright! Let's get this movie started!" Morton grinned. He passed out the candy and sodas to everyone and sat the bowl of popcorn on the table. The scent of the popcorn reached Tiana and she began to feel sick. Iggy noticed this and got concerned.

"Tia? A-Are you ok?" He asked.

"I… I gotta go for a second!" Tiana covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom across the hall. Wendy looked at Iggy and stood up.

"I'll go check on her." Wendy said and left the room. Iggy sighed and looked over at Ludwig.

"See? What's going on with her?" Iggy wondered.

"Maybe Tia's got some weird illness that we don't know about?" Lemmy suggested.

"I don't know about that, Lemmy." Ludwig replied.

"And what about her crying? I mean, she usually cries when someone hurts her, but she cried when Kacey asked her if she liked her cupcake!" Roy exclaimed, remembering his girlfriend trying to calm Tiana down.

"Maybe she's stressed out with school?" Morton suggested.

"That could be why she's crying… But that still doesn't explain her being sick all the time." Iggy said. Everyone looked up when Tiana and Wendy returned and sat down.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm feeling better now." Tiana smiled.

"Are you sure?" Iggy asked.

"Yeah. We can watch the movie now." She replied. Iggy chose to drop the subject for now and tried to enjoy the movie.


That's it for now! I'll try to work on chapter 2 Friday, but if not then I'll work on it next week!

At the Mall

Hey guys! Here's chapter 2! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


The next day Tiana woke up feeling exhausted. She was planning on going to the mall with Wendy and a few other friends later that day. She pulled her blanket over her face and tried to rest her eyes for a few more minutes.

"Tia! Breakfast is ready!" She heard Jenny, her younger sister, yell from downstairs. Sighing, Tiana put on her glasses and headed to the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she brushed her dark brown hair and tied it into a ponytail like usual.

Tiana made her way to the kitchen and sat down at the table next to her sister. Tyra, their mother, smiled at Tiana.

"How are you feeling, Tia?" She asked.

"Fine." Tiana replied and ate her pancakes.

"Well, I'm glad you're not feeling sick." Tony, their father, said and smiled at his daughter.

"Oh! Don't forget Tia, Mark and Joey are coming to visit you and Jenny later." Tyra said. Tiana smiled when she heard her younger brothers' names.

"I know. It's been awhile since we've seen them. I can't wait to hang out with them!" Tiana replied and continued to eat her breakfast.


Tiana entered the mall and found Wendy and their friend Rogan at the food court. They noticed her coming towards them and greeted her.

"Hey Tia!" Wendy and Rogan said in unison.

"Hey guys. Wait, Karrisa didn't come with you Rogan?" Tiana asked, noticing that his girlfriend wasn't there.

"She wasn't feeling good, so she's gonna stay at home and rest." Rogan explained.

"Aw that's too bad." Tiana said.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do first?" Rogan asked. Then, they heard his stomach growl, making the girls laugh.

"… I guess I'll get something to eat. You two can go ahead." Rogan smiled sheepishly.

"Haha ok!" Wendy grabbed Tiana's hand and dragged her to the nearest make up store.


Rogan met up with the girls a few minutes later as they left the make up store. They saw that he had a hot dog and the scent made its way over to Tiana. She began to feel sick again.

"Hey, you ok Tia?" Rogan asked.

"Yeah. You don't look so good." Wendy added.

"I-I'm o-" Then, Tiana ran towards the nearest bathroom. Wendy and Rogan watched as she ran away, feeling concerned. Wendy sighed and handed Rogan her bag.

"I'll go make sure she's alright." Wendy replied and made her way to the bathroom.


"Seriously. What is going on with me lately?" Tiana thought as she wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet. When she walked out of the stall, she saw Wendy standing near a sink.

"Wendy!" Tiana exclaimed.

"Tia, we need to talk. We're all worried about you. You've been acting different for awhile now." Wendy said. Tiana sighed and washed her hands.

"Wendy… I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean, this has been going on for two weeks! I just want this feeling to go away!" Tiana sighed and wiped her hands with a paper towel.

"I know Tia. Man, the nausea and how emotional you've been, it's almost like-" Then, Wendy gasped and stared at her friend wide eyed. Tiana raised an eyebrow.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Tia," Wendy began, "W… We had that party at the castle two weeks ago, right?" Tiana nodded.

"Yeah. Why?" Tiana asked. She could tell that Wendy was growing more concerned each second.

"W… What did you and my brother do at the party?" Wendy asked.

"Well, we talked and danced mostly. Then he showed me his new invention in the lab. Later on we went to his room to talk and-" Tiana stopped talking and stared at Wendy, slightly shaking now.

"No… You don't think…?" Tiana whispered, loud enough for Wendy to hear.

"W-We should check. Just to make sure." Wendy took Tiana's hand and they nervously left the bathroom.


Wendy and Tiana said goodbye to Rogan as they walked out of the mall. When he was gone, the girls made their way to the nearest drug store. After finding what they needed, they made their way to the cashier. The cashier raised an eyebrow as Tiana handed her the item. Wendy shot the lady an angry glance when she noticed Tiana looking away, feeling ashamed. After paying for the item, Wendy and Tiana made their way to Bowser's Castle.

"Don't worry Tia. Everything's going to be fine." Wendy smiled at her, trying to calm her down.

"But what if I'm-"

"We don't know that yet. But if you are, you'll get through this. It's scary, but you and Iggy will be fine." Wendy reassured her. They were getting closer to the castle and Tiana quickly hid the bag inside of her shell.

Tiana made her way to the nearest bathroom when they entered the castle. Wendy waited in the hallway to find out if they're right.

"I wonder what the test will say." Wendy thought to herself. A few minutes later, Tiana opened the door and Wendy noticed that she had tears in her eyes.

"Tiana…? What-" Tiana rushed over to Wendy and hugged her as she sobbed.

"I-I'm pregnant!" Tiana cried. Wendy hugged her and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"Tia, it's going to be alright. I promise." Wendy said.

"Tia? What's wrong?" They heard a familiar voice say. Wendy and Tiana turned their heads to see Iggy standing in the hall.


I'll work on the next chapter soon! I hope this one was ok.

Keep it a Secret

Edit 11/2/23: Fixed a line

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. My mom was on vacation for a week, we were dealing with personal issues involving her health, and then she stayed home from work for two more days. And recently I didn't have the motivation to write, but now I'm writing again! I hope you like this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Tiana stared at Iggy wide eyed. He walked closer to them, feeling more concerned.

"Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Iggy, Tia has something very important to tell you." Wendy said. She started to walk away, but Tiana grabbed her hand. Wendy looked at her and noticed that Tiana was trembling.

"Please stay…" Tiana whispered. Iggy grew more concerned with each second.

"Tia? What's wrong?" He asked calmly, hoping that would help her relax. After taking a few deep breaths, Tiana stopped shaking, but she still looked scared.

"Iggy… I know why I've been acting different lately." She finally said.

"Really? What's that?" He asked. Wendy gave her a warm smile, helping Tiana relax more.

"I… R-Remember that party you guys had? A-And when we hung out?" She started. Iggy nodded and patiently waited for Tiana to continue.

"Iggy…" Tiana looked around to make sure no one except them were near. Taking another deep breath, Tiana looked into Iggy's eyes.

"Iggy… I..I'm pregnant!" Tiana finally said. She stared at the floor, avoiding his gaze. The three of them were silent for a few minutes. Then, Iggy spoke up.

"Y-You're… What?" Iggy asked.

"She just took a test." Wendy replied. Iggy sat on the floor, still in disbelief. After staying silent for another minute, Iggy spoke again.

"How long?" He asked.

"Two weeks." Tiana replied. Iggy sighed and looked up at his girlfriend.

"Well, I guess we gotta tell our parents. I don't know whose I'm more afraid of right now, hehe." Iggy chuckled nervously. Tiana began to tremble again and knelt down in front of Iggy.

"NO! Iggy, we can't tell them yet! I-I'm not ready!" She exclaimed.

"Tia, we have to tell them eventually." Iggy said.

"Yeah. You guys can't keep it a secret forever." Wendy added.

"I know… But, I'm scared to tell them right now. Can we at least wait a bit? Please?" Tiana asked. Iggy sighed and smiled at her.

"Alright Tia. I guess we can wait a little longer."


Days turned into weeks. And weeks turned into months since Tiana told Iggy that she was pregnant. Tiana still wasn't ready to tell their parents, so she and Iggy tried their best to keep it a secret a little longer. Unfortunately, now Tiana was 3 months pregnant and began to show. She decided to wear baggy clothes to hide her stomach. Iggy looked at her nervously.

"Tia… We really gotta tell them soon." He said. Tiana glanced down at her stomach and sighed.

"I know Iggy. I'm just… Our parents are gonna be really mad at us." Tiana replied.

"Mad about what?" Tiana and Iggy looked up and saw Ludwig entering the game room.

"L-Ludwig! What are you doing here?!" Iggy exclaimed.

"This is where we all hang out." Ludwig replied.

"Oh right. Hehe." Iggy laughed nervously, making Ludwig raise an eyebrow.

"Alright, what's going on you two?" Ludwig asked.

"Nothing! Everything's fine, Ludwig!" Tiana smiled at him, but Ludwig could tell it was fake. He stared at the two, making them both sigh.

"Fine. We are hiding something." Tiana said.

"What is it?" Ludwig asked. Then, the rest of the Koopalings and Bowser jr entered the room. Iggy quickly grabbed Ludwig's hand and ran out of the room and inside of a closet.

"Iggy! What are you doing?!" Ludwig exclaimed. Iggy turned on the light in the closet and covered Ludwig's mouth.

"Shh! Look, I'll tell you, but promise you won't say anything! The only other person that knows is Wendy." Iggy said. Ludwig rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Iggy moved his hand away and looked at his older brother nervously.

"The truth is… Tiana's 3 months pregnant." Iggy whispered, but loud enough for Ludwig to hear. Ludwig was quiet and began to think.

"Hmm. Now that I think about it, she has been showing symptoms of it…" Ludwig said. The two were silent. Then Ludwig spoke again.

"Wait. Only you, Tiana, Wendy, and now I know this?" Ludwig asked. Iggy nodded.

"Iggy, you guys need to tell our parents and hers." Ludwig replied.

"I know. We're going to. Just don't tell anyone else. Alright Ludwig?" Iggy asked. Ludwig sighed.

"Alright. But you two better tell them and soon." Iggy relaxed a bit and the two returned to the game room.


I'll work on the next chapter soon!

Telling the Parents

Hey! I'm finally able to work on this chapter. Hopefully this is good

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Man, Dad was really angry." Mark, Tiana's younger brother said.

"Yeah. I mean, he's been mad a few times, but not like this!" Joey, the youngest, replied.

"I know. I-I can't believe Tia's pregnant!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Wait. That means," Mark looked at his siblings in shock, "We're gonna be uncles! And you're gonna be an aunt, Jenny!"

"Yeah… I still can't believe it." Jenny sighed as she sat down on her bed.


Earlier that day

Iggy and Tiana were walking away from Bowser's Castle. They just finished telling Bowser and Clawdia about Tiana being pregnant. They were very upset, but calmed down and said that they'd help the two. Iggy took a deep breath as they got farther away from the castle.

"Well, we told my parents. Now we just gotta tell yours." He said nervously. Tiana held his hand as they walked.

"I'm really scared…" Tiana said.

"Don't worry. I'm a little scared too, but I'm sure everything will be alright." Iggy replied and gave Tiana a smile. She smiled back at him and tried to calm down. Soon they made it back to her house.

"Well, here we go." Tiana took a deep breath and opened the door. As the two walked inside, they saw Tiana's parents and siblings in the living room watching tv.

"Hey sis!" Joey greeted.

"H-Hey Joey…" Tiana said nervously.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tiana replied. Iggy then looked at her parents.

"Um, Tia and I have something to tell you guys." Tyra looked at them, getting concerned.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Jenny, you, Mark, and Joey should head to your room. I-We need to talk to Mom and Dad alone." Tiana said.

"Aww seriously?" Jenny asked. When her older sister nodded, Jenny and their brothers sighed and headed to Jenny's room.

"Hey. We're gonna eavesdrop, right? I wanna know what's so important!" Joey whispered.

"Of course we are!" Jenny whispered back. As they made it to her room, she kept the door open slightly so they could still hear.

When her younger siblings left, Tiana took a deep breath and looked at her parents.

"Ok… Like Iggy said, we have something to tell you. It's really important. Please don't be mad." Tiana said.

"What's going on, Tia?" Tony asked.

"Well, you guys noticed that I've been acting different for awhile now, right?" Tiana began. Her parents nodded, letting her continue.

"A-And you've noticed that my stomach has been getting a little bigger?" Tiana asked. Tyra's eyes widened as she realized where this was going.

"Oh my gosh…"

"Tia… Don't tell me what I think you're going to tell me!" Tony exclaimed.

"T-Tia's pregnant!" Iggy said, now feeling terrified as Tony stood up from the couch.

"THIS HAD BETTER BE A JOKE!" Tony screamed, making Iggy and Tiana more terrified.

"Tony, please calm down!" Tyra said as she walked over to her husband.

"TIANA! TELL ME RIGHT NOW THAT THIS IS A PRANK!" Tony screamed.

"D-Daddy, we're being serious! We're having a baby! Please calm down!" Tiana exclaimed. Iggy tried to hide behind Tia, even though he's taller than her. After calming down, Tony sat back down and stared at Iggy and Tiana.

"When did you find out?" He finally asked.

"Two weeks after that party." Tiana replied.

"Now it's 3 months…" Iggy said, still trembling in fear.

"I can't believe this…" Tony sighed and stared at the floor.

"I've always wanted grandchildren, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon!" Tyra added. After being silent for a few minutes, Tyra and Tony looked at each other and back at Iggy and Tiana.

"Are you two ready to become parents?" She asked.

"W-We're still nervous, but we're ready to try." Tiana replied.

"And my parents will help us too." Iggy added.

"Well, We're going to help you also." Tyra smiled at them.

"R-Really?" Tiana asked. Tony sighed.

"Yeah. I still can't believe this is happening, but we're gonna help you." He replied. Tiana and Iggy smiled at them.

"Thank you." The two said in unison.


Hmm. Idk how I feel about this one. But, I'll try to work on the next one soon :)

Picking Names

Edit 11/2/23: Fixed a few lines

So, I started working on this chapter over the weekend, but the power went out and I lost everything. Then I started working on it yesterday, but I wasn't able to finish it. But now I'm finally able to work on this chapter more! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"What about Amy?"

"Nah. How about Aria or Adagio."

"No. Plus, those sound like names Ludwig would give his kids." Iggy chuckled.

"Haha! Yeah you're right." Tiana replied. Tiana's parents decided to move closer to the castle so that Iggy could help take care of the baby. The two were on their way to her house.

"I still think it'd be easier if you guys just moved into the castle." Iggy said as they made it to Tiana's new house.

"Me too. But it's four of us. Plus, my dad wouldn't want us being alone in the same room again." Tiana replied. As she opened the door, she said goodbye to Iggy and entered the house.


"You two seriously haven't picked out any names yet!?" Wendy exclaimed. She and Iggy were visiting Tiana the next day and were talking in her room.

"Well, we wanna find the perfect names!" Tiana replied.

"You two better not name my niece or nephew anything stupid…" Jenny said as she walked passed Tiana's room. Tiana rolled her eyes and looked at Iggy and Wendy.

"Well, why don't we have everyone write down names and we can look through them?" Iggy suggested, making Tiana smile.

"That's a great idea, Iggy! And maybe we can find the right name!" She said.


A few days later, everyone wrote down names that they liked and gave the lists to Iggy and Tiana. The two were in the game room looking through the list of names. As Tiana glanced at another name, she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Roy? We're not naming our child Roy jr!" She yelled as she saw him walking passed the room. Iggy shook his head as he heard his older brother laughing down the hallway.

After looking over more names, one name stuck out to Tiana.

"Isadore?"

"Hm?" Iggy looked over at the list in Tiana's hands.

"Isadore… I like this name." Tiana smiled.

"Oh yeah. It's nice!" Iggy replied.

"Yeah and maybe we could call him Izzy." Tiana said, making Iggy smile.

"Well, we picked a name for a boy! Now we just need one for a girl." Iggy said and looked through a list Lemmy made. As he looked through the names, he noticed one name that looked familiar to him.

"Hey. Didn't your sister write this name down on her list too?" Iggy asked. Tiana looked at the name and picked up Jenny's list. After looking through the names, she gasped softly.

"She did! I guess Lemmy and Jenny think alike sometimes!" Tiana chuckled.

"Y'know, I really like this name." Iggy said.

"Yeah. It's very pretty!" Tiana replied.

"So, we finally found the perfect names?" Iggy asked her.

Tiana gave Iggy a kiss and said, "Yep, we did!"


That day, Iggy and Tiana told everyone that they've picked two names. A few were disappointed that they chose to keep the girl's name a secret.

"Was it one of the names I suggested?" Clawdia asked.

"Sorry Mom, but no." Iggy replied.

"Was it one I wrote down?" Wendy asked, making Tiana shake her head.

"Nope. We'll tell everyone when the baby's here." Tiana said.

"Seriously!? That's not fair, you guys!" Jenny whined, making Tiana giggle.

"Can we at least get a hint?" Lemmy asked.

"Haha no! You gotta wait!" Iggy replied, making Lemmy and everyone else groan.


Finally this chapter is finished! Hopefully I can work on the next chapter soon!

The baby is Born

Edit 11/2/23: Removed an extra line

Hey everyone! I'm back making a new chapter! Hopefully it's good :)

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Months went by and everyone was getting ready for the baby to arrive. Tiana finally laid an egg and Kamek put it inside of an incubator in Iggy's room. Iggy smiled as he stared at it. He was excited for their child to be here soon, but also a little nervous. He looked up when he heard Tiana enter his room. She sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. She then looked over at their egg and sighed happily.

"I still can't believe this is happening! Pretty soon, you and I will be parents." Tiana said.

"Tia? Do you think… I'll be a good dad?" He asked. Tiana smiled softly and hugged him.

"Of course you will, Iggy! You're gonna be an amazing dad!" Iggy pulled Tiana closer to him and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks Tia. And I know you'll be a great mom." Iggy said, making Tiana blush.


A few weeks later, Bowser and his children kidnapped Princess Peach, trying to take over her kingdom once again. And like always, Mario and Luigi defeated them and rescued the princess. Iggy flopped onto his bed and sighed.

"So exhausted.." Iggy mumbled as he buried his face into his pillow.

"I wish dad would stop trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. Or at least try taking over a different one." Iggy sighed. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. But then, he heard a cracking sound.

"Huh?" Iggy sat up and his eyes widened. There was a crack in the egg! Iggy, not tired anymore, jumped out of bed and ran towards his bedroom door and quickly opening it.

"Guys! Get Tia here ASAP!" Iggy yelled.


Tiana and her family arrived at the castle quickly. Tiana rushed to Iggy's room where he was standing near the door.

"Iggy? What's wrong?" Tiana asked. Iggy, grinning, pulled her into his room. He pointed at the egg while bouncing happily. Tiana gasped.

"Oh my gosh! It's finally happening!?" She exclaimed as she walked towards the incubator. Tiana's parents, Bowser, Clawdia, and a few of their siblings then entered Iggy's room. They then saw an arm break out of the egg.

"Oh my gosh!" Wendy exclaimed. Then a leg popped out. Soon, the baby was out of the egg. It was a girl with green hair, blue eyes, and a purple shell. Iggy nervously opened the incubator and he and Tiana gently cleaned the baby off and wrapped her in a blanket. Tiana smiled as she held their baby in her arms.

"She's finally here!" Tiana said, tearing up.

"She's beautiful." Iggy smiled at the baby in Tiana's arms. He wiped a few tears away.

"Tammy.." Tiana smiled again at their daughter.

"Tammy?" Bowser repeated.

"Yeah. It's short for Tamira." Iggy replied and kissed his daughter's forehead.

"You picked one of the names I wrote down!? Wait, you wrote that too?!" Lemmy and Jenny said in unison and laughed.

"Yep! We loved that name and thought it was perfect for her." Tiana said.

Everyone left Iggy's room and headed to the living room so that everyone would have a chance to see and hold Tammy. Wendy couldn't stop smiling as she held her niece.

"She's so cute!" Wendy gently rocked Tammy as she began to cry.

"I can't believe we have a niece now!" Lemmy said. Hearing that made Wendy's eyes widen.

"Wendy? Are you alright?" Ludwig asked. She quickly handed Tammy to him and jumped out of her seat.

"We have a niece now! I have to buy her so many bows and cute dresses!" Wendy exclaimed as she ran out of the room. Iggy and Tiana couldn't stop laughing as they watched her leave.


That's it for now guys!

Tammy meets Collin

Hey everyone! Here's a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A week went by since Tammy was born and everyone was happy. They loved her and thought she was the cutest thing. Tiana's friend Rogan and his girlfriend Karrisa were also expecting a baby and their son was born recently. Tiana saw a photo of him and thought he was adorable. She couldn't wait to meet him! She and Iggy were planning on bringing Tammy with them to meet the new baby.

"He looks so cute!" Tiana grinned as she showed Iggy the photo.

"Yeah, he does. I know you can't wait until tomorrow." Iggy chuckled.

"I can't! I wanna meet him so much! Don't you wanna make a new friend, Tammy?" Tiana asked as she looked at their daughter in Iggy's arms. Tammy looked up at her mother and giggled.


It was the next day and Iggy and Tiana were getting ready to go to Karrisa's house. After calming Tammy down, the three left the castle and made their way to Karrissa's. Iggy rang the doorbell when they arrived and a minute later, Rogan opened the door.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" He greeted and lead them inside. He took them to the living room where Karrisa was feeding their son. Tiana smiled as she saw the little boy in person. He had the same red shell as Rogan and brown hair like Karrisa. Karrisa finished feeding the little boy and smiled as she saw everyone enter the room.

"Oh hi you guys!" She greeted.

"Hey! So, this is Collin, huh?" Iggy replied.

"Yep! He's so sweet! And that must be Tammy." Karrisa said. Tiana sat next to Karrisa and smiled at Collin.

"Yeah. Isn't she cute?" She said as she kissed Tammy's cheek. Rogan and Iggy sat with them and watched the babies.

"I can't believe we all have kids now." Rogan said.

"I know right? And our kids are the same age!" Tiana exclaimed. Iggy chuckled as he saw Tammy grab Collin's hand.

"I bet these two will be best friends!" Karrisa smiled.

"Yeah. They already like each other!" Tiana replied as she watched Tammy and Collin.


The four parents put their children down for a nap and decided to talk and play games. They were currently playing a new card game Rogan bought and everyone was having a great time. Iggy was a little annoyed that he was losing, but he was still having fun. He glanced over at the babies napping and smiled.

"They're so adorable." Karrisa said.

"Yeah they are." Iggy replied and continued to play the game. Then a thought came to him.

"Hey. I know they'll be friends, but what if Tammy and Collin end up dating when they're older? I think that'd be kinda interesting." He said. Tiana looked at him and grinned.

"Oh that would be so sweet!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. Guess we have to wait and see what happens." Rogan added. Karrisa nodded and then threw her cards on the table.

"I win!" She cheered.


I really wish these chapters could be longer… But I'll work on the next one soon!

Years Later

Hey guys :D I didn't write on Wednesday because our water got cut off and I didn't bring my laptop to my grandparents house (wouldn't have been able to write there anyways lol) and Thursday and yesterday my mom and sister stayed home from work and I usually don't write when they're home. But now I can write again! I really hope this chapter is alright…

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


A few years have passed since Tammy was born. Iggy and Tiana were now 18 and Tammy was 3. Tiana decided to move into the castle so that she and Iggy could raise their daughter together. Tammy was a very sweet girl and loved to watch Iggy work on his inventions. She recently had to get glasses since her vision was starting to get blurry. Iggy smiled as he saw Tammy run to her room.

"Dang… Tammy looks like us even more with those glasses." He chuckled.

"Yeah, she really does." Tiana replied and gave Iggy a kiss on his cheek.

"I can't believe she's already 3 years old!" Iggy exclaimed.

"Yeah. Time flies!" Tiana said. Tammy returned a few minutes later.

"Mommy? Daddy? Can we play a game together?" Tammy asked. Tiana and Iggy looked at her and smiled.

"Of course, sweetheart!" Iggy replied, making Tammy cheer.


A week later, Iggy was walking out of his lab when he almost bumped into Tiana. Iggy got concerned when he saw the annoyed look on Tiana's face.

"Tia? What's the matter?" He asked. Tiana did her best to relax.

"I'm fine. I just… I ran into him while I was out." She sighed. Iggy, knowing who she was talking about, pulled Tiana into a hug.

"Drake didn't hurt you, did he?" He asked.

"No. He was being nice when he spoke to me, but I know he was faking it." Tiana replied as she hugged Iggy. They were silent as they headed to their room to rest. Then Tiana spoke again.

"I haven't seen him since we broke up. Now I end up seeing him?" Tiana sighed.

"Well, hopefully you won't run into him again." Iggy replied.

"I hope you're right." Tiana said.


Another week went by and Iggy was walking back to the castle, feeling excited. He had a gift for Tiana and he couldn't wait to see her reaction. He started running inside of the castle looking for Tiana. When he made it near his room, he almost bumped into Tiana who also was running. The two stopped before they crashed into each other.

"Iggy! I have something exciting to tell you!" Tiana cheered.

"Really? Well, I have something to give you!" Iggy exclaimed.

"You got me a gift? What is it?" Tiana asked. Grinning, Iggy reached into his shell and pulled out a small black box. Tiana gasped when she saw Iggy get down on one knee and opening the box, revealing a diamond ring inside.

"I-Iggy…" Tiana whispered as she stared at Iggy and the ring.

"Tiana, I've been wanting to ask this question for some time now. Will… Will you marry me?" Iggy finally asked, making the two blush. Tiana began to tear up as she answered his question.

"Yes! Yes Iggy! I will!" Iggy's grin widened as he stood up and put the ring on Tiana's finger. The tears finally fell down Tiana's cheeks as she looked at the ring. Iggy chuckled and helped her wipe them away.

"I love you so much, Tia." Iggy said and kissed her softly.

"I love you too, Iggy." Tiana replied and hugged him.

"Oh! What was it that you wanted to tell me?" Iggy asked.

"Right! I found out-" Tiana stopped her sentence when they heard someone screaming.

"W-What was that?!" She exclaimed. Iggy's eyes widened.

"Oh no…" Iggy grabbed Tiana's hand and began to run outside.

"TAMMY!"


That's it for now everyone! Next week I'll try to work on the next chapter. Maybe I'll also write a brand new story :D

The Ex Returns

Edit 11/2/23: Fixed a line

Hi! I'm finally back writing again! I hope you like this chapter!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


"Isn't she outside with the guards!?" Tiana asked.

"Yeah! M-Maybe something freaked her out? Like a bug! Maybe that's why she screamed." Iggy replied.

"I hope you're right…" Tiana said. The two finally made it outside and gasped at what they saw. The guards were on the ground knocked out.

"What the…" Iggy stared at the guards, but his focus changed to Tiana when he heard her gasp again.

"What's wrong Ti-" Iggy stopped his sentence when he saw Tiana glaring at someone. He looked in that direction and was shocked to see a familiar Koopa with black hair, a black shell, and a black jacket, holding their daughter.

"Drake! What are you doing here!? Put Tammy down now!" Iggy yelled.

"Nah," Drake smirked at them, "I don't think I will."

"Put me down you big jerk!" Tammy screamed. Drake ignored her and took out his wand.

"Y'know Tia, you could ditch Iggy and be with me again." Drake chuckled, making Tiana and Iggy angrier.

"So you can hurt me again?! Never! Now give me our daughter!" Tiana replied. Drake, still ignoring them, began to cast a spell. Tiana ran towards them.

"Let her go!" She yelled.

"Tia wait!" Iggy called out. Then, the three of them disappeared. Iggy, still in shock, fell to his knees.

"No… NO!" Larry, hearing his older brother scream, ran outside. He looked at the guards on the ground and then at Iggy.

"Iggy? What's going on? What happened?" He asked.

"T-Tammy and Tia were kidnapped!" Iggy exclaimed. Larry rushed over to him and helped Iggy stand up.

"Kidnapped?! By who?" Larry asked.

"Drake!" Iggy growled.

"Seriously!?" Larry's eyes widened. When Iggy nodded, Larry looked back at the guards, who were still knocked out.

"We should get some help for them first. Then we can get Tia and Tammy back." Larry said. He grabbed Iggy's hand and they ran back inside of the castle.


Tiana opened her eyes when the spell finished and gasped softly. She looked around, remembering this horrible place.

"W-Where are we?!" Tammy asked.

"My mansion, cutie pie." Drake replied. Tiana, finally able to take Tammy out of Drake's arms, held her daughter close, and began to run.

"Hey! Get back here!" Drake called out. Tiana ignored him and continued running.

"Don't worry honey. We'll go back home right away!" As Tiana made her way to the front doors, two Sledge Bro guards blocked the exit.

"Move out of the way!" Tiana said. The Sledge Bros didn't reply. Rolling her eyes, Tiana reached into her shell, looking for her wand. Unfortunately, it wasn't there.

"Crap! I must've left it in our room!" She thought. Tiana turned around when she heard footsteps getting closer. Drake was getting closer and closer to her and Tammy. Tiana looked around, trying to find another way out. Before she could run again, Drake grabbed her and Tammy.

"Let us go!" Tammy cried. Drake walked up a few stairs and took them to one of the rooms at the top. Inside against one of the walls was a cage. He opened it and threw Tiana and Tammy inside, quickly locking it before Tiana could do anything.

"Drake, let us out!" Tiana growled.

"Nope." Drake laughed.

"I'm sure Iggy's on his way! And I can't wait to watch him beat you up!" Tiana replied. Drake continued laughing as he left the room. Tammy began to cry.

"Aww Tammy, don't cry. We'll be able to go home very soon!" Tiana said, trying to comfort her daughter.


Hopefully this chapter was alright. I'll try to work on the next one soon!

The Magma Kingdom

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Tammy fell asleep in Tiana's arms as they waited for Iggy to arrive. Tiana sighed, feeling helpless. She moved some of Tammy's hair off of her face and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, Iggy. I know you'll save us. I wonder if you're almost here…" Tammy slowly began to wake up.

"Is Daddy here yet?" She asked. Tiana gave her a sad smile.

"Not yet, sweetie. But I'm sure he'll be here soon." Tiana replied. Tammy yawned and hugged her.

"I wanna go home." She said.

"Me too. Don't worry, Tammy. We'll be back at the castle before you know it." Tiana replied.


While the guards were being helped by a group of Magikoopas, Iggy and Larry told the rest of their family what happened.

"What?! Where did he take them?!" Bowser asked.

"Hmm. I know his family has a mansion in the Magma Kingdom, so they're probably there. But we should check the mansion here just in case." Iggy explained.

"Well alright. Let's go!" Larry said.

"W-Wait! Does everyone really have to go? I'm sure just a few of us can handle Drake." Iggy said.

"Of course everyone's going, Iggy! I definitely wanna give that creep a piece of my mind!" Wendy replied. Iggy chuckled.

"Alright. Let's get going!"


The Royal Koopa Family made their way to the first mansion to look for Tiana and Tammy. They burst inside and everyone looked through every single room. They checked different places including the kitchen, the game room, the sunroom, and the bedrooms. Unfortunately, the girls were nowhere to be found. Iggy met up with everyone else near the entrance.

"No one found them?" He asked.

"Nope." Lemmy replied.

"Well, I guess we should head to the Magma Kingdom now." Iggy said as he made his way out of the mansion. Everyone else followed after him.

"So, where is the other mansion there?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure. We have to ask around." Iggy replied.


Pretty soon they made it to the Magma Kingdom, ruled by Bowser's younger sister Clawdeen. Everyone immediately began to ask the citizens if they know where Drake's mansion is located. But so far, the people they've asked weren't sure. Iggy sighed, beginning to feel defeated. Wendy walked over to him and tried to comfort her brother.

"Don't worry, Iggy. We'll find them. I know it!" She smiled. Iggy smiled back and nodded.

"You're right. We can ask some more Koopas." Iggy replied and began to look for someone else to ask about the mansion.

Everyone asked around, but the Koopas they asked still didn't know. Then, Morton ran towards Iggy.

"I know where the mansion is!" He cheered.

"Really!? Where is it?" Iggy asked. Morton pointed to a mountain in the distance.

"It's on top of that mountain!" Morton replied.

"I… I think I see it! Let's go!" Iggy said as he ran in that direction.

"Iggy wait for us!" Lemmy called out as everyone followed behind Iggy.


That's it for now guys!

Entering the Mansion

Edit 11/2/23: Fixed a typo

I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Tiana sighed as she straightened the purple bow in Tammy's hair. Tammy then looked up at her mother frowning.

"Tammy? What's wrong sweetie?" Tiana asked.

"Mommy? When is Daddy gonna be here?" Tammy said.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon, honey." Tiana replied.

"He's taking forever though!" Tammy whined. Tiana couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's reaction.

"Tammy, I'm sure it won't be too long. We'll be back home before you know it." Tiana smiled.

"Alright." Tammy sighed. Seeing that she was still upset, Tiana began to think.

"Hey Tammy. I know something that'll make you feel better." She said.

"Really? What's that?" Tammy asked.

"I have a secret that no one knows yet. Not even your dad. And you'll be the first to hear it!" Tiana smiled as Tammy began to smile and bounce up and down.

"What is it? What's the secret?" Tammy began to smile widely as Tiana whispered the secret to her.


Drake was sitting in the dining room of the mansion drinking some tea when one of the servants rushed over to him.

"What is it?" Drake asked as he took another sip of his tea.

"Sir, the Royal Koopa family is getting closer to the mansion." The servant replied, making Drake spit out his tea.

"What!?" Drake then ran towards the main entrance and looked out of the window. He gasped when he saw Iggy and the others getting closer and closer.

"Crap!" Drake reached into his shell and took out his wand. As he began to run away from the entrance, Iggy burst into the mansion. When he saw his fiancée's ex, Iggy's anger grew.

"Where are the girls?!" He growled. Drake ignored his question and used his wand to shoot purple energy blasts at everyone. While everyone either got hit or dodged his attack, Drake began to run.

"Get back here!" Iggy yelled and chased after Drake. Drake turned around and smirked when he saw Iggy catching up to him.

"See ya!" Drake then casted a spell, making him disappear.

"W-What?!" Iggy looked around the room.

"What's wrong, Iggy?" Lemmy asked as he and the others caught up to Iggy.

"He disappeared. I know he's somewhere in this place." Iggy replied.

"T-There's so many rooms in here!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Well, it is smaller than our castle and the fortresses that E Vile, Justin, and Jade stay in. So it shouldn't take us too long to find him and the girls." Iggy explained.

"Alright. So, we just have to check every single room?" Lemmy asked.

"Yeah. But I guess we could split up and look." Iggy suggested.


Everyone split up and began to look around. Iggy, Ludwig, and Wendy checked the dining room and living room, but didn't find Drake or the girls. Morton, Lemmy, and Bowser checked the game room and laundry room, but still didn't find them. Roy even checked the bathroom on that floor, but it was empty. After searching more downstairs, everyone decided to head upstairs to search.

Iggy looked inside of the room close to him, but no one was inside. He then checked a guest bedroom, but found no one. Iggy was starting to get annoyed as they continued looking. When he checked another room, he saw a few servants cleaning. He rushed over to one and grabbed him.

"Where's Drake?!" He yelled.

"I-I don't know!" The servant replied.

"You're lying! One of you know where he's hiding! Where is he and where's my daughter and fiancée?!" Iggy growled. The servant began to tremble in fear. Another servant spoke up.

"Ok ok! Please calm down! I-I don't know about Drake, but I know where the girls are!" She said. Iggy let the other servant go and looked at the woman.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"I'm not too sure which room, but I know he took them to the top floor." She replied. Iggy nodded and rushed out of the room to find the rest of his family. He finally found them leaving a few more rooms.

"Tia and Tammy are somewhere at the top! We gotta head upstairs!" Iggy said.

"Wait. What about Drake?" Larry asked.

"I don't know where he is, but we have to get the girls!" Iggy replied and started walking up more stairs. The rest of the family followed after him.


I hope this chapter was alright. I'll work on the next one soon!

Saving the Girls

Hey guys! I actually wasn't going to write today, but I have some time right now! I hope this chapter is good. There's gonna be two more chapters after this!

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Drake made his way to the top floor of his mansion and ran through the hallway. He stopped when he made it to a door at the end and opened it. He quickly ran inside and shut the door. Tiana and Tammy stared at him, confused.

"Um, what's going on?" Tiana asked. Drake turned to face her, looking annoyed.

"… Iggy's here." He grumbled. Tammy and Tiana smiled, annoying Drake even more.

"Yay! Daddy's finally here!" Tammy cheered.

"See? I told you it wouldn't be that long! We'll leave this place soon." Tiana said, smiling at Tammy. Drake leaned against the wall and rolled his eyes.


Iggy and the others made their way to the top floor. They looked around, seeing more rooms.

"Great…" Roy grumbled. Iggy rolled his eyes and looked at everyone.

"Let's just check each room. We gotta get them back!" He said and walked towards the nearest door. He opened it, only to find an empty bedroom. Iggy sighed and walked to the next door. Everyone else began to check the other rooms.


As everyone continued searching each room, they still didn't find the girls. Iggy was getting anxious, but did his best to remain calm.

"Where are they?" He thought to himself as he checked another bedroom.

"Iggy!" Iggy turned to his right and saw Lemmy.

"What is it, Lems?" He asked.

"They weren't in the room I checked, but I thought I heard Tammy's voice!" Lemmy explained. Iggy ran towards his older, but shorter, brother.

"Really? Where?" Iggy asked. Lemmy pointed to a room down the hallway.

"From that room!" He replied. Iggy then ran towards the door Lemmy mentioned. He tried to open it, but the door was locked. Iggy banged his fist against it.


"What the heck?" Drake said as he heard someone banging against the door. Then, his eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice on the other side.

"Tiana! Tammy! Are you in there?!" Iggy called out.

"Daddy!" Tammy grinned.

"Iggy! Yes, we're in here! So is Drake!" Tiana replied.

"Drake! Open this door now!" Iggy growled. Drake rolled his eyes again and ignored him.

"Open the door!" Iggy screamed.

"They're not leaving!" Drake yelled back. Then, a fireball hit the door, burning it down. The three looked and saw Iggy entering the room, his face red from anger. Drake gasped, but glared at Iggy.

"Hey! I hope you're paying to get that fixed!" Drake said. Before Drake could react, Iggy ran towards him, pinned him down, and began punching him. Drake stared at him in shock, but tried to fight back.

The rest of the Koopa family made their way to the room to find Iggy beating up Drake. Drake was trying to fight back, but was losing badly. Everyone noticed that Drake was starting to bleed and he had a broken arm. Tiana pulled Tammy close to her chest so she wouldn't see. The rest of them continued to watch, but were starting to get concerned.

"Iggy? I think that's enough." Bowser said. Iggy, not listening, continued to fight Drake.

"Don't come near me or my family! Ever again!" Iggy screamed as he punched Drake in the face.

"Iggy!" Bowser rushed over to his son and pulled him off of Drake. Drake lied there in pain. Iggy continued to glare at him as Drake tried to stand up. Unfortunately, he fell back down. Iggy ran towards the cage and smiled at Tiana and Tammy.

"Are you two alright?" He asked. Tammy smiled at him.

"We're fine. But, I think Drake has the key." Tiana said. Iggy walked over to Drake, who was now unconscious. He reached into Drake's jacket pocket until he found the key. Iggy unlocked the door to the cage, freeing the girls. Tiana and Tammy hugged Iggy tightly.

"Thank you Iggy! I knew you'd save us!" Tiana gave Iggy a kiss, making his face turn pink.

"I'm glad you two are alright." Iggy smiled and kissed Tiana. He gave Tammy a kiss on the cheek, making her giggle. Tiana glanced at her ex on the floor and looked back at Iggy.

"Man, you really did a number on him!" Tiana exclaimed.

"Hehe. Well, I was worried about you two." Iggy replied.

"Haha! Well, I don't think he'll bother us again." Tiana said.

"Yeah. Let's go home." Iggy said as he held Tiana's and Tammy's hands. Everyone then left the mansion.


I hope this chapter is ok. Hopefully next week I can work on the next one!

The news and Wedding

I'm back with a new chapter :D I hope you all like it

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


As the family made their way out of the Magma Kingdom, a thought came to Iggy. He turned to Tiana as they walked.

"Oh right! Wasn't there something you wanted to tell me, Tia?" Iggy asked. Tiana looked at Iggy with a big smile on her face. Tammy also giggled.

"Is it the big secret you told me, Mommy?" Tammy asked.

"Yep!" Tiana replied.

"Huh? What secret?" Iggy asked as he stared at them. Tiana held his hands and her smile grew.

"Iggy… I'm pregnant!" Tiana cheered, making Iggy's eyes widen and the rest of the Koopa family gasp.

"You're serious? We're having another baby?" He asked. When Tiana nodded, Iggy grinned and hugged Tiana tightly.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Iggy cheered and kissed Tiana, making her blush.

"I'm gonna be a big sister!" Tammy said as she bounced up and down. Iggy picked her up and hugged and kissed her.

"That's right, sweetie! And I bet you'll be a great big sister to your little brother or sister!" Iggy replied.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" Tammy smiled. Iggy smiled and hugged them again.

"We should head back to the castle and celebrate!" He said.

"That's a great idea!" Tiana replied, still smiling. Iggy held Tammy, took Tiana's hand, and followed everyone back to Darkland.


Six months have passed since Iggy saved Tiana and Tammy from Drake. They haven't had to deal with Drake or their other enemies in awhile, which Iggy was grateful for. Everyone was getting ready for the new baby to arrive and for the wedding. Tammy was excited to be the flower girl and loved the light purple dress she would wear at the wedding. Iggy made his way to his room and saw Tiana resting on their bed. He lied down next to her and smiled lovingly as he rubbed her belly.

"I hope I won't look fat in my wedding dress." Tiana sighed.

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful, Tia." Iggy smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I still can't believe it. We're having another baby and we're getting married soon!" Tiana said.

"Me neither! But I can't wait!" Iggy exclaimed. Tiana rubbed her belly and began to think.

"I wonder what we're having this time. Do you want a boy or another girl?" Tiana asked him.

"Hmm. Honestly, I'd love to have a son, but as long as the baby's healthy, I'll be happy." Iggy replied.

"Yeah, I agree." Tiana said.


The day of the wedding was finally here and everyone was excited. All of the guests made their way to the wedding venue and took their seats. Iggy, now wearing a black tuxedo and a green tie, stood at the end of the aisle with Kamek, who Iggy and Tiana asked to officiate their wedding, and Lemmy, who was Iggy's groomsman. Iggy was feeling nervous so he took a deep breath to relax. Kamek gave him a pat on the back, helping him calm down.

"Don't worry, Prince Iggy. Everything's going to be fine." Kamek said and gave him a smile.

"Yeah! You and Tia are gonna be married in a few minutes and it's gonna be amazing!" Lemmy added.

"Y-You guys are right. Everything's gonna be alright." Iggy took another deep breath and waited for the ceremony to start.


Wendy and Jenny were in another room helping Tiana with her makeup. Tammy sat next to her, staring at the flower petals in her basket. Jenny noticed that Tiana was getting nervous and smiled at her older sister.

"Don't worry, sis. Everything will be fine." She said.

"Jenny's right. The ceremony will be great and you and Iggy will look fabulous!" Wendy added.

"I know. It's just… All eyes will be on us." Tiana said, getting more nervous. She then felt a small hand hold hers. She looked over and saw Tammy smiling up at her.

"It's ok, Mommy! Try to look at Daddy the whole time!" Tammy said, making the three women giggle.

"You're right Tammy. I'll try that." Tiana smiled, her nerves slowly going away. Soon Wendy and Jenny finished Tiana's makeup and looked in the mirror to make sure theirs were alright. Wendy smiled at them after fixing her eyeshadow.

"Well, I should go sit with the others." Wendy said. As she opened the door and left, Tony, Tiana's and Jenny's father, walked to the room.

"You all look so beautiful." Tony said, holding back tears.

"Thanks Daddy." Tiana smiled. Tony walked over to his daughters and granddaughter, giving them all a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"I can't believe my firstborn is getting married." Tony smiled softly at Tiana.

"Me neither." Tiana replied. They then heard Ludwig playing the wedding march on the piano.

"It's starting! Go on, Tammy!" Jenny said. Tammy grinned as she picked up her basket.

"Ok!" Tammy giggled and walked out of the room, dropping the flower petals down the aisle. Jenny followed after her. Tony walked over to Tiana and took her hand.

"You ready, honey?" He asked. Tiana took another deep breath and picked up her bouquet of Fire Flowers.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Tiana exclaimed.


Iggy smiled as he watched his daughter drop the flower petals onto the floor. Tammy giggled as she made it to Iggy. He knelt down and gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her giggle again. Iggy then began to stand up straight as Jenny made her way down the aisle and stood next to Tammy. Then, everyone turned to the entrance and saw Tony and Tiana walking down the aisle.

Tiana took a quick glance at everyone as they walked down the aisle. She felt herself getting nervous again and looked at Iggy. She noticed him blushing, which made her smile and her face get warm. Tony noticed this and chuckled. They made it to the end of the aisle and Tony let go of Tiana's hand. He gave Tiana another kiss on the forehead and sat down with her mother.

Kamek cleared his throat and the ceremony started. Iggy and Tiana blushed the whole time and smiled at each other. They said their vows and then exchanged their rings. Kamek smiled at them.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Kamek said. Everyone clapped as Iggy and Tiana kissed. The two held hands and began walking towards the door, Tammy, Jenny, and Lemmy following after them.

"I can't believe we're finally married!" Tiana whispered to Iggy.

"I know. This is great!" Iggy said. The two kissed again and made their way to the reception.


I hope you all liked this one! I'll work on the last chapter soon!

The New Baby

Hey guys! Here's the final chapter! I hope you all like it :)

Disclaimer: I only own my FCs!


Three months have passed since Iggy and Tiana got married and they were even happier than before. Tammy would sometimes wear her flower girl dress since she loved it so much and thought it was very pretty, which made Tiana and Iggy laugh and smile. Tiana was going to lay their egg any day now and everyone was getting more excited. Tammy seemed the most excited. She couldn't wait to be a big sister! She sat in her room and played with her toys when the door opened. She looked up and grinned as she saw Iggy enter her room.

"Hi Daddy!" Tammy ran towards him and hugged his leg. Iggy chuckled, picked her up, and kissed her cheek.

"Hey sweetie! I want you to come to our room for a second. Your mom and I have a surprise for you!" Iggy said.

"A surprise? What is it?" Tammy asked as Iggy carried her to his and Tiana's room. When they walked inside, Tammy saw her mother resting in their bed. She then looked near the bed and gasped. There was an incubator in there and inside was an egg.

"Whoa! Is that…?" Tammy said and looked up at Iggy. He nodded and walked closer so Tammy could have a better look. Tammy smiled brightly as she stared at the egg.

"Wow! My baby brother or sister is in there…" Tammy whispered.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Tiana asked.

"Hmm… A girl! When will she hatch?" Tammy replied.

"Soon. You'll have to wait a bit though." Iggy said.

"Aww. That'll take a long time!" Tammy whined, making Iggy and Tiana laugh.


As the weeks went by, Tammy would go to Iggy's and Tiana's room everyday to look at the egg inside of the incubator. She would get a little disappointed when there wasn't a single crack in it. One day, after waking up from a nap, Tammy walked into her parents room to find it empty.

"Hm. They're probably in the great hall with Grandpa Bowser." Tammy said to herself. She walked over to the incubator and smiled as she looked at the egg.

"Hi baby! It's your big sister again! How are you today?" Tammy asked, but got no response. She smiled and pushed a stool near the dresser. She stood on top of it to get a better look at the egg.

"I hope you'll hatch soon. Everyone wants to see you. Especially me." Tammy said. Then, Tammy gasped. Finally! There was a small crack in the egg! She grinned, hopped off of the stool and ran towards the door. She saw a few Koopa Troopas walking by.

"Hey!" Tammy called out to them. Two Koopa Troopas rushed over to her.

"Is everything alright, Princess?" A Koopa Troopa asked.

"Get my mommy and daddy here super fast! There's a crack in the egg!"


Iggy held Tiana's hand as they ran to their room. Bowser, Clawdia, and the rest of their family were following close behind them. Tiana's parents and siblings were also entering the castle and making their way to their room. Iggy and Tiana ran inside where Tammy was waiting.

"Look!" Tammy said and pointed to the egg. Then, the baby's right arm broke out of the egg.

"Oh wow! It's finally happening!" Tiana exclaimed. Then, the other arm popped out. Soon, the baby was out of the shell. The baby was a boy with dark brown hair like Tiana, but in a similar style like Iggy's, light purple eyes like Tiana, and a green shell. Iggy and Tiana cleaned him off and wrapped him in a blanket.

"Oh my gosh! He's so precious!" Tiana said, a few tears falling down her cheeks.

"Yeah, he is." Iggy smiled and wiped their tears away.

"Wait… He ?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah. Meet your baby brother!" Tiana smiled.

"Baby brother? But I want a sister!" Tammy whined. Iggy and Tiana saw that Tammy was pouting and couldn't help but find it adorable.

"It's alright, sweetie. Maybe you'll get a little sister next time!" Tiana said.

"Next time!?" Iggy exclaimed, his face now red. Tiana chuckled and gave their new son a kiss on the forehead.

"So, what's his name?" Bowser asked. Iggy and Tiana looked at each other and smiled.

"Isadore." The two said in unison.

"Isadore… Hey! We can call him Izzy!" Tammy cheered.

"Haha! That's exactly what we were thinking!" Iggy said. Izzy then began to cry. Tiana rocked him gently, calming him down.


The rest of their friends and family came over to see the new baby. They all sat in the living room and each had a turn holding and playing with Izzy. Tammy was happy to be the first one to hold her new brother. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his nose. Everyone couldn't stop smiling after seeing that. They thought it was the cutest and sweetest thing they ever saw.

Soon it was getting late and everyone went home. Iggy put Tammy to sleep in her room while Tiana rocked Izzy to sleep and put him in his crib in the nursery. She yawned and met Iggy in their room. The two lied down and faced each other.

"I can't believe it. We're married and now we have two kids." Tiana said.

"Yeah. Three years ago we had Tammy. Now we have her and Izzy." Iggy replied. Tiana smiled and kissed him.

"I love you so much, Iggy." Tiana said.

"I love you too, Tiana." Iggy gave her another kiss. The two then yawned and slowly fell asleep.


Well, that's it everyone! This story is over! I do have a couple of story ideas and more old stories I wanna rewrite. I'll think about which one I'll work on next. But anyways, thank you for reading this and I really hope you enjoyed it! Reviews are greatly appreciated!

(back to chapter list)