A Gift for Megan

by Tiana Koopa

OC focus. It's almost Megan's birthday and Michael is trying to find the perfect gift for her. Bad summary. Sorry. This is an old story.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10851333/1/A-Gift-for-Megan

Chapters: 1

Words: 368

Rated: Fiction K - Language: English - Genre: Romance/Friendship

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

A Gift for Megan

I made this story back in 2012 on deviantart and I thought I should post it here.

Disclaimer: I only own my OCs. Brittney and Michael belong to my friend Manyface-blake on deviantart. The rest belongs to Nintendo.


Megan was walking around the Koopa Kingdom with Brittney, Izzy, and Michael.

"I can't wait for my birthday!" Megan said.

"I wonder what I could get her." Michael thought.

Later that day, Michael went to his cousins for suggestions.

"What do you guys think I should get Megan?" He asked.

"Maybe you should give her a kiss. She'll like that." Izzy said laughing.

"Izzy!" Michael yelled blushing.

"You should get Megan some nunchucks!" Ray exclaimed. Michael sighed.

"Ray, that's what you want." Michael said

The next day, Michael went to the store to look for a great gift.

"Hmm, what can I get her?" He started looking around.

An hour has passed and Michael still hasn't found a gift.

"I guess I'll try again later." He said.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be 17!" Megan cheered.

"What's everyone going to get me?" She asked. She looked up when she saw Michael walk into the room.

"Hey Michael." Megan greeted.

"Hey Megan." Michael replied.

"He's cute!" She thought.

Michael left to look for Megan's present again. He walked around the store.

"What's that?" He looked through a window and saw a necklace. Then he smiled.

Megan's birthday finally came. Everyone started giving her gifts. Ray handed Megan her present.

"Here ya go Meg!" Ray said.

"Thanks Ray." Megan thanked. She started to open the gift. She looked inside the box and stared at Ray.

"Nunchucks?" She asked.

"You're welcome!" Ray saiid hugging her. She then looked over at Michael.

"Alright Michael, your turn!" Ray said. Michael sighed and walked up to Megan.

"I hope she likes it." He thought. He handed Megan her gift. She smiled and opened it. Megan took out the necklace and stared at it. Megan smiled and hugged Michael.

"Oh Michael it's beautiful! Thankyou!" Then Megan kissed him. Michael started blushing.

"Hehe. I'm glad you like it."


Well, that's it!

(back to chapter list)